Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,771 members, 7,875,930 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:44 AM

Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) (72837 Views)

Davido Visits DJ Khaled In His Mansion In Los Angeles (Video, Photos) / Shola Ogudu: How I Cope With Wizkid Having Other Baby Mamas / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by Emeskhalifa(m): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
emmm

..jus watch out see Anty Linda wud soon tell us say na rented apartment
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by emeijeh(m): 9:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
vindisick:
God dame what the hell was that. lol
The Nigerian factor=Bad governance
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by lascopes(m): 12:22am On Sep 19, 2016
Seems it's a video shoot or a video shoot Make una no dey disturb us with Yeye tori. Abi na like dis dollar go take return to #40??
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by CONFAMA: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2016
afonomics:
Meanwhile...

...we are actually sensible enough to know when to keep our mouths shut unlike other "loud for nothing" fans...

grin
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by Nobody: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2016
raker300:
Hahahahhahahhaa!!! "His" mansion?! In California? Lol. Even Beyoncé no get mansion for cali.

It's a rented house. Op correct yourself

Dude, different people have difffrent priorities..

Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by bulkesemess: 12:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Accurate soccer betting tips: http:// www.babelwealth..com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by kreamiePraiz: 12:54am On Sep 19, 2016
TEAM? THE GUY TEAM NA ONLY BABES? I C
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by metallisc(m): 1:33am On Sep 19, 2016
bigblackbooty:
I love Wizzy

forget wizzy, i wanna see that bigblackbooty in action... in the dark! grin grin
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by Moneyyy: 2:38am On Sep 19, 2016
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by Ifedayour007(m): 4:01am On Sep 19, 2016
raker300:
Hahahahhahahhaa!!! "His" mansion?! In California? Lol. Even Beyoncé no get mansion for cali.

It's a rented house. Op correct yourself

Sorry which Beyoncé are you talking about?
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by magicminister: 5:37am On Sep 19, 2016
he just penned a multi-million dollar sony deal.
Its not on the news yet but i am letting yall know.
So damn excited for wizzy baby!!!
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by GoodSide: 7:59am On Sep 19, 2016
rented apartment
rented biches
fake ass jewellery
fake ass pics
naija n fake lifestyle be

Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by missKiffy(f): 9:19am On Sep 19, 2016
Melinde:
rented or no rented can you boast of any?
Yeeepa cry
Re: Wizkid Having Fun In His Mansion In California With His Team (pics, Video) by mizporch: 9:20am On Sep 19, 2016
Proud of you boo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Actress Oge Okoye Looks Fabulous, Steps Out In Ankara Outfit / Tracey Boakye: I Use Men To Satisfy My Sexual Desires And Kick Them Out After / Kagney Linn Karter Commits Suicide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.