Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,853 members, 7,922,033 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 05:21 PM

Would You Stay In A Relationship If The Person Had Aids? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Stay In A Relationship If The Person Had Aids? (703 Views)

She Threatened To Quit Our Relationship If....... / In A Relationship If You’re Not Feeling These 12 Things, It Isn’t True Love / Is It Possible To Love Someone And Not Have The Desire To Sleep With The Person? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Stay In A Relationship If The Person Had Aids? by ifeanyid1: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2009
1.# No, I'm sorry but I probably wouldn't especially if were just dating. I would be afraid of catching it myself, I'm just being honest. However, I would still be their friend and try to offer my support.
---
The only situation where I might stay would be if I was already married and my wife ended up catching it by some type of blood transfusion. In that case, I would stay because it wasn't her fault and she would still be my wife

visit loveat5and6..com for tips on this
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship If The Person Had Aids? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 10, 2009
It depends on the circumstance at which they caught the virus and if we are legally married. If they caught it through messing while we are married, Im signing the papers immediately angry
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship If The Person Had Aids? by Atreus(f): 6:51pm On Oct 10, 2009
Girlfriend-No. Wife-Depends on how she caught it. Like ebony said,if she caught it through a blood transfusion,staying with her would be the right thing to do. It's a sobering thought-my wife having Aids through a transfusion. But if she screwed around,i'd drop her like a hot brick.
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship If The Person Had Aids? by meyri: 4:54am On May 08, 2010
No. That the straw that broke the camel back.
Re: Would You Stay In A Relationship If The Person Had Aids? by Igiriogu: 9:21am On Oct 09, 2015
Okay ooo

(1) (Reply)

How To Quit A Relationship / Girls:what Deed Has A Guy Done That You Cherish Most / The Japanse Have Aristos Too. . . .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.