Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,900 members, 7,886,431 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 10:18 AM

10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know (1661 Views)

Things Women Want Their Man To Do While Making Love / Lady Advises Men To Stop Performing MouthAction On Women (video) / Counter Thread: Top 3 Lies Nigerian Women Tell Their Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Stargists(m): 2:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
Women are hard to understand. I know this not only from my own experiences with dating, relationships, and casual flings, but also because I’ve heard lady friends of mine say it about other ladies! What comes off as obvious, or duh, or even common sense isn’t always the case.

People, not just women, often expect others to be able to read their thoughts, ideas, and secrets without moving their mouth. Barring some sort of drastic technological development, mind reading isn’t an option when trying to understand someone else. Thankfully, here’s a list of secrets women actually want their men to know.

1. “E” is for effort
Plain and simple, most men don’t have enough of it outside the bedroom. It goes a lot further than taking out the trash or holding the door open for her when you’re out and about. When a woman lets you into her life it’s a very important and....Continue Reading @
http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/08/10-secrets-women-actually-want-their.html

Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Blakjewelry(m): 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
For relationship matter everybody is an expert but nobody is an expert
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
angry
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by optional1(f): 3:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
angry

Happy Sunday my new found friend.....
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Nobody: 3:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
optional1:

Happy Sunday my new found friend.....
same to u my beautiful new found friend smiley

How was church?
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by optional1(f): 3:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:
same to u my beautiful new found friend smiley

How was church?

Church was great bless God and yours?
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Nateben(m): 3:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
shocked is that all?

Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Nobody: 3:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
optional1:

Church was great bless God and yours?
was great as well smiley
How's your day going?
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by optional1(f): 3:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
Jarizod:

was great as well smiley
How's your day going?

Pretty cool dear and yours?
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Nobody: 5:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
optional1:

Pretty cool dear and yours?
same dear smiley

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by oshikoyatope(m): 8:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
Hmm
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by oshikoyaodemi(m): 2:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
yea
Re: 10 Secrets Women Actually Want Their Men To Know by Stargists(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nateben:
shocked is that all?
lol

(1) (Reply)

Some Girls Evils Shaaa, Guys What Will U Do?? / 2017 Goal / Girls Alone..... How To Take Good Care of your self

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.