Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,973 members, 7,873,130 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:29 AM

I Was Scammed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Scammed (2302 Views)

Layefa Beauty: I Was Sexually Harassed By A Lecturer, A Reverend (Video) / I Wasn't Abducted, I Was With My Boyfriend - Housewife Rescued From Kidnappers / South African Lady Calls Out Guy Who Scammed Her In Guise Of Dating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Scammed by jedaii(m): 4:14pm On Sep 18, 2016
I have Neva experienced this kind of a thing before..
A useless girl called that she was visiting me I said okay u can come anytime u are chanced.
last week she called ''are u home?'' I said yes.
she told me she was on her way.. I was arranging ma room thinking I av gotten free food. she later came with a second party., her friend I was shoked. the most annoying thing was that I had to pay for the both bikes which I didn't bargained for...
Why is it that 'our' Nigerian girls act so terribly and den think its normal? was she testing me or scarring me away?
I don't know if any lad has experienced this before.

2 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 4:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
bike ordinary bike sad you are a shame

5 Likes

Re: I Was Scammed by ENDTIMEISNEAR: 4:23pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin But she should have inform the
op before coming along with her Hungry no where to go friend grin grin cheesy cheesy Some girls and their stupid behavior

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was Scammed by jedaii(m): 4:26pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
do u know how to read at all?
bikes is only? this hard times.. apart from that she didn't inform me she was comin with som1

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed by jedaii(m): 4:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
ENDTIMEISNEAR:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin But she should have inform the
op before coming along with her Hungry no where to go friend grin grin cheesy cheesy Some girls and their stupid behavior
thanks at least Ur brain is it shape unlike that stupid first to comment mugu
Re: I Was Scammed by annnikky(f): 4:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
jedaii:

bikes is only? this hard times.. apart from that she didn't inform me she was comin with som1
Cos she knows ur plan thats y she came with someone else so that ur plan won't work.... Chai undecided
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 18, 2016
jedaii:

2568443264901 mtn 200 load and cool down yeye hungry boy
Re: I Was Scammed by falconey(m): 4:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
annnikky:

Cos she knows ur plan thats y she came with someone else so that ur plan won't work.... Chai undecided

she should have averted if she knew his plan, that strategy is used by dumb girls. she can choose other location where the guy won't act funny than bring her dumb ass and her friend.
Re: I Was Scammed by Nova15: 4:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
jedaii:
I have Neva experienced this kind of a thing before..
A useless girl called that she was visiting me I said okay u can come anytime u are chanced.
last week she called ''are u home?'' I said yes.
she told me she was on her way.. I was arranging ma room thinking I av gotten free food. she later came with a second party., her friend I was shoked. the most annoying thing was that I had to pay for the both bikes which I didn't bargained for...
Why is it that 'our' Nigerian girls act so terribly and den think its normal? was she testing me or scarring me away?
I don't know if any lad has experienced this before.

Just the bike fare?

You're lucky the unwanted guest wasn't hungry. Your food for done finish.
Re: I Was Scammed by TrapHedges(m): 4:43pm On Sep 18, 2016
Lols am sure OP didn't pay upto 2k for them bike.. OP you just want to be a victim by force.. TrapQueen77 look how tiis guy was scammed oh grin
Re: I Was Scammed by Sweetnik22(f): 4:46pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:

2568443264901 mtn 200 load and cool down yeye hungry boy
U wicked efcc grin
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sweetnik22:

U wicked efcc grin
op hope say you done load am, there is no pride oooo, na goodwill i dey do
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 4:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:
Lols am sure OP didn't pay upto 2k for them bike.. OP you just want to be a victim by force.. TrapQueen77 look how tiis guy was scammed oh grin

Hahahahaha.. He felt so bad boo coz he tot he cud drill the girl for free oo.. The girl must know his game sha so she brought her friend to save her ass... grin

Now the OP was waggling his tongue coz he felt he was scammed... cheesy yimu
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 4:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:
2k this op get 2k cheesy person when pay 300 for 2 bikes dey cry come open thread
Re: I Was Scammed by jedaii(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nova15:

Just the bike fare?

You're lucky the unwanted guest wasn't hungry. Your food for done finish.
I bought food too..
Re: I Was Scammed by TrapHedges(m): 4:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahahaha.. He felt so bad boo coz he tot he cud drill the girl for free oo.. The girl must know his game sha so she brought her friend to save her ass... grin

Now the OP was waggling his tongue coz he felt he was scammed... cheesy yimu

Lols err body wanu be gein laid err now and then
Re: I Was Scammed by Sweetnik22(f): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
op hope say you done load am, there is no pride oooo, na goodwill i dey do
U just sent him a fake card undecided
Re: I Was Scammed by TrapHedges(m): 4:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
2k this op get 2k cheesy person when pay 300 for 2 bikes dey cry come open thread

Lmfao oga EFCChq you have come oh.. So if OP open thread for 3h.. Den if them scam am 10k him go open shrine? grin

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 4:55pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sweetnik22:

U just sent him a fake card undecided
nooo i bought it just now, maybe he has loaded it
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Lmfao oga EFCChq you have come oh.. So if OP open thread for 3h.. Den if them scam am 10k him go open shrine? grin
shrine police efcc dss fbi cia 007 the guy go even do advert for newspaper self ! my brother hunger bad cheesy
Re: I Was Scammed by TrapHedges(m): 4:57pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
shrine police efcc dss fbi cia 007 the guy go even do advert for newspaper self ! my brother hunger bad cheesy

Hahahahaha hahahaha bad man.. How the Sunday dey be for ya side now?
Re: I Was Scammed by Sweetnik22(f): 4:58pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
nooo i bought it just now, maybe he has loaded it
Really efcc? Adonbiliv u grin
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:

Hahahahaha hahahaha bad man.. How the Sunday dey be for ya side now?
oboy be like say operation crocodile reach nepa office cheesy cause i never get light for days now angry , i just dey house they chill na pes16 win am later, make i go use game finish my friend remaining self esteem man-u done collect 76%

1 Like

Re: I Was Scammed by jedaii(m): 5:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
TrapHedges:
are u did stupid? so its a most to spend 2k for a visit?
I tot u are some1 reasonable.. u bi big fish if u dy spend 2k for every random girl wae visit u
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 5:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
Sweetnik22:

Really efcc? Adonbiliv u grin
common am not the Op cheesy
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 5:02pm On Sep 18, 2016
jedaii:

I tot u are some1 reasonable.. u bi big fish if u dy spend 2k for every random girl wae visit u
ur english and ur account balance are both lacking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Scammed by Nova15: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
jedaii:

I bought food too..

Sorry bro.

Just see it as charity
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
jedaii:

your mates dey spend 100k per cum angry you dey here dey find free food cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nova15:

Sorry bro.

Just see it as charity
forget this guy, na arsenal fan him be! them no dey like spend
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
common am not the Op cheesy
Re: I Was Scammed by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
Tiny23:

boo boo how are you jor kiss kiss kiss
Re: I Was Scammed by jedaii(m): 5:07pm On Sep 18, 2016
EFCChq:
ur english and ur account balance are both lacking cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
okay u can leave ma trend I haf seen u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Job: Front desk officer wanted / Can You Act As A Gay In A Movie For #30million / My Wedding In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.