Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,914 members, 7,890,034 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:00 AM

Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) (64411 Views)

Notorious Cultist Killed By Rival Members In Delta On The Eve Of Christmas(pics / Nigerian Thief Stripped Unclad In Malaysia (Photos, Video) / Photos From The Burial Of 'Gbaja Marine', Nigerian Cultist Killed In Ghana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by HMZi: 9:27pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nigerian frat mata sef,smh...we are just to cold men!!..
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by DAramis: 9:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
IceDude:
Our elders say "Fowl wey dey sleep on top tree for Nigeria if e go London na on top tree e go still sleep". According to them {cultists} fvck up nor dey sour.... That guy don pay for im fvck up

True.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Sep 18, 2016
Respect yourself enough to walk away from anything that no longer serves you, grows you, or makes you happy...
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by DAramis: 9:37pm On Sep 18, 2016
Omeny:
Any Black African guys especially Nigerians travelling to these South Asian countries need to be very careful because those guys are like barbarians ooo.

They might look small and friendly,they are so wicked and are very good in killing.

Imagine the pains that guy went through before giving up the ghost.
#RIP to him.

Bro,

Do you think that the Asian guys have a hand in his killing?

If truly that he is a cultist and a Nigerian, I can bet my left leg that people that 'matcheted' are full bloodied Nigerians.

Like someone pointed above maybe he is a 'striker' (that has killed so many people in Nigeria, that made his case to be a closed case... You can not kill by the sword and expect to be crowned the archbishop of Canterbury).

Once more, I do hope that he will rest in "pieces".
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Duru1899: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
itsop:
Suspected Nigerian Cultist Mercilessly Butchered to Death Some Minutes Ago in Malaysia.

The incident happened this evening at OUG Parklane Condo in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. According to an eyewitness, some men jumped out of their car with cutlasses and attacked the yet-to-identified victim, where he was sitting and drinking.

He was reportedly an Aye cult member.

Source :: http://www.praizeblog.com/2016/09/suspected-nigerian-cultist-mercilessly.html?m=0

see as you die like chicken, mumu ewu mmeeeehh, ntoooor
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by DAramis: 9:38pm On Sep 18, 2016
Omeny:
Any Black African guys especially Nigerians travelling to these South Asian countries need to be very careful because those guys are like barbarians ooo.

They might look small and friendly,they are so wicked and are very good in killing.

#RIP to him.

Bro,

If truly that he is a cultist and a Nigerian, I can bet my left leg that people that 'matcheted' him are full bloodied Nigerians.

Like someone pointed above maybe he is a 'striker' (that has killed so many people in Nigeria, that made his case to be a closed case... You can not kill by the sword and expect to be crowned the archbishop of Canterbury).

Once more, I do hope that he will rest in peace.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Princedaniel: 9:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
https://www.nairaland.com/3300524/cults-gangs-code-name-orientation

Check out list of cult groups in Nigeria; their codes and how to identity and avoid the idiots.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Omeny: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
DAramis:

Bro,

If truly that he is a cultist and a Nigerian, I can bet my left leg that people that 'matcheted' him are full bloodied Nigerians.

Once more, I do hope that he will rest in peace.

U might be right dear.
In cases like this,nothing is impossible.
I wish we hear more on this incidence as days go by.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Sep 18, 2016
What a nonsense he did to himself by joining and get kill later
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Omeny:

#RIP to him.
he was killed by his fellow Nigerian rival cult members

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by KingsleyCEO: 9:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Bloggers and lies are like stew and rice inseparable!

If bloggers don't lie, who will?
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by DAramis: 9:52pm On Sep 18, 2016
Omeny:

U might be right dear.
In cases like this,nothing is impossible.
I wish we hear more on this incidence as days go by.
Yes but above all it does not pay yet people won't hear it.

They felt it is better experienced than being advised. He paid the ultimate prize with his life.

Believe me, assuming he survived this ordeal, he will be the one advising people that it doesn't pay and maybe move close to religion ( i.e becoming a pastor)
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Tee2902(m): 9:59pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:
Na wa o, so this one decided to sell his destiny to cultism just like that? angry It's his family I pity not him.

Abeg make I go continue my Skrill search from Freelancers, Forexers and Western Union senders. @N390/$ No be me send am go do cultism biko...

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin

Lets not conclude without getting the outcome of any investigation by the Malaysian police. Unfortunately, the dead cannot defend himself.

R.I.P to the dead...
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by deolu2000(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
I don't want to blv that we now have int'l arms of eiye and aye in diaspora ooo, because i thought this nonsense stays in Naija ni but if the news is anythg to go by, then cultism has gone PLC oo.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by DrHighchief(m): 10:00pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:
Na wa o, so this one decided to sell his destiny to cultism just like that? angry It's his family I pity not him.

Abeg make I go continue my Skrill search from Freelancers, Forexers and Western Union senders. @N390/$ No be me send am go do cultism biko...
It's LadyF again

Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 18, 2016
This pulling down of trouser reach Malaysia too?

1 Like

Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Slymonster(m): 10:06pm On Sep 18, 2016
I no fit laff,dem full Malaysia jare and especially those yahoo.Em must belong to one to move and collect freely,na dem way but this killing... hmmm strange
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Wolf06: 10:17pm On Sep 18, 2016
[quote author=ladyF post=49475754]Na wa o, so this one decided to sell his destiny to cultism just like that? angry It's his family I pity not him.

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size again grin grin ;
D

Hi, how does the skillex work? Pls enlighten me
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Bgorgeous: 10:20pm On Sep 18, 2016
What goes around comes around
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by ladyF(f): 10:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wolf06:

You can check the link on my signature. grin
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Cletus77(m): 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2016
e don dey toomuch for dis Malaysians, dem nid warning.... because we are in recession does not mean that, we do not value our citizens.. For goodness sake dat is not a criminal!!! They just called him one,to justify their crimes... Even if he was one, does dat make dem take laws into their own hands by butchering him as if he was an animal??
Malaysians be warned!!!
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Nobody: 10:29pm On Sep 18, 2016
Dono if he's a cultist or na...but if he is a cultist, then he knows what this is...it's all part of what he signed up for, enjoy yaself and good luck to his family.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by PrinceEvolution(m): 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2016
u are a novice mr man...ask questions plsss dont spam here with ignorant comments with all due respect to ur person..ask irene here about nigerians in italy/spain..also ask about the ones in indian..nigerians carried their cultism everywhere they hold meetings,discriminates in clubs/bars..its terrible my friend sometimes i weep for their love ones..do u even know there is a war ongoing btw aiye and supreme eiye confraternity now?eve the whites knows all these already ..funny enough only those 2 i mentioned are the ones very well known to the whites cause they ferment troubles like husband and wife.
dacovajnr:
See Stupid storyline....The suspected guy wasn't armed and was just having guilty free fun and her was butchered? If he was the suspected cultist what about th perpetrators? The lawmakers? I sense Xenophobic Attack here kiss kiss Rip to the dead #Shalom
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by oblak00(m): 10:35pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:

Your comments are always childish and you talk rubbish always
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by Thobiy(m): 10:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
Nihilist:
You're never really safe when you join one off these groups.

You can run to the moon, and they will chase you there.

Just dont join at all
That is it, DON'T JOIN
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by EVENTSPRO: 10:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:

Never conclude, the report says a suspected cultist.....
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 10:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Flexherbal:
What a sad end!
Pls I have a message for you
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by TerrorSquad147: 10:51pm On Sep 18, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Shenedu don die o cry cry cry
oloriburuku Omo ni e
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by BrainnewsNg(f): 11:11pm On Sep 18, 2016
dacovajnr:
See Stupid storyline....The suspected guy wasn't armed and was just having guilty free fun and her was butchered? If he was the suspected cultist what about th perpetrators? The lawmakers? I sense Xenophobic Attack here kiss kiss Rip to the dead #Shalom

Don't you know that Nigerian cult groups have large networks outside the country especially in places like Malaysia where they do drug trafficking.
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by willibounce1(m): 11:16pm On Sep 18, 2016
One cannot trust all these bloggers.. they can do anything for traffic... but if the story is true, then some boys are extremely stupid. .. how boys go dey carry cultism for head at this age and time wey all man dey find money... na wa oo
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by dacovajnr: 11:18pm On Sep 18, 2016
PrinceEvolution:
u are a novice mr man...ask questions plsss dont spam here with ignorant comments with all due respect to ur person..ask irene here about nigerians in italy/spain..also ask about the ones in indian..nigerians carried their cultism everywhere they hold meetings,discriminates in clubs/bars..its terrible my friend sometimes i weep for their love ones..do u even know there is a war ongoing btw aiye and supreme eiye confraternity now?eve the whites knows all these already ..funny enough only those 2 i mentioned are the ones very well known to the whites cause they ferment troubles like husband and wife.
Huh! Am not disputing the fact that (Some)Nigerians carries their cultism everywhere..the way you speak makes me wonder if you're a Nigerian or not...all I need you to do right now is prove me wrong with an Evidence that the guy was indeed a cultist coz the story fails to do just that..These days anybody can just come up with a fake story and attach a Pic and some idiots would blv the story without Cross checking...Come of it Bro you can do better...Cultism Exists all over the World and Italy actually boasts of world most dangerous Cults groups..The "Bestie di Satana" is there and the Mafias are there to mention few..the joke is on you bro..
Re: Suspected Nigerian Cultist Killed In Malaysia (Photos) by komek(m): 11:21pm On Sep 18, 2016
teeghurl:
Una still follow unasef go malaysia angry
No grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor Timothy Oluwatimilehin Arrested For Having Sex With Woman & 2 Daughters / Alleged Rape: Pastor Benjamin Egbaji Arrested In Benin Republic, Chained To Bed / Police Uncover Badoo Shrine In Ikorodu, Lagos (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.