Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,747 members, 7,875,863 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 11:55 PM

Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! (6040 Views)

Need Passive Income?? Think Questra Holdings / VIDA Divina-distributors/affiliates Wanted(free Sign Up) / VIDA Divina-the Latest FREE Passive Income Iinvestment!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 7:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Are you still promoting programs after programs in the hope of succeeding in some of them!

DON'T WASTE ANYMORE OF YOUR TIME!!!

Most programs only requires you to refer 2-10 people directly!

That means if you're not referring while your referrals are't doing anything, you'll never succeed simply because you'll never be able to refer thousands of people all by yourself!!!

Come become part of Vida Lista Smart Farmers Club and find out for yourself how you can earn from organic farming from the comfort of your bed without referring anyone or leaving your current job.

Vida Lista is an innovative company that is designed to empower and train individuals who wish to participate in farming activities. Their major interest is in organic vegetable farming with emphasis on cucumbers, pumpkin (ugu leaf), tomatoes, pepper, ewedu, shoko, lettuce, celery, water melon, etc. They also produce organic fertilizers, compost, pesticides, seeds and seedlings in sacks. This means you can grow your vegetables in a sack from start to harvest. This is great for those that don’t have land or own much land.

They have a program called SMART FARMERS CLUB it involves people contributing money into a pool to enable the company expand, farm and sell produce on their behalf and sharing revenue with them.

This allows you maintain your 8-5 job and make profit from agriculture without stepping into a farm. They apply economies of scale to make sure their customers receive revenue at maturity.

There are 4 entry levels. However please note that you must have paid 3k as registration fee before you can participate in the smart club.

The entry levels are: 25k, 100k, 300k and 1M.

POINTS TO NOTE:

1.FARMLAND: We have access to farm lands across Nigeria. Vida Lista is in partnership with www.lands.ng we will assist farmers to access farm lands.

2. CAPITAL: Vida Lista support farmers with improved seedlings, raise low interest capital.

3. MARKET ACCESS: We offer farmers access to market by purchasing the produce. We transform the produce and sell to members at reduced prices and also to the public, while we also export to earn foreign exchange to boost Nigeria economy.

Partnership levels are:

Partner with N25,000 and get back N100,000 in 6 months.

Partner with N100,000 and get back N500,000 in 6 months.

Partner with N300,000 and get back N1,800,000 in 6 months.

Partner with N1,000,000 (not available at the moment)

As I said before you do not need to refer any one to earn in the Smart Club but if you do you will get paid instantly.

REFERRAL BONUS FOR SMART CLUB MEMBERS

Any one you refer that partner with N25,000 you get N2,250 paid to you instantly.

Any one you refer that partner with N100,000 you get N9,000 paid to you instantly.

Any one you refer that partner with N300,000 you get N27,000 paid to you instantly.

Any one you refer that partner with N1,000,000 (not available at the moment)

NOTE: Every VIP member is eligible for these referral bonuses.

You can register as a FREE member first, type coolcash as your sponsor then if you think it's good for you, you can upgrade your account to VIP by paying 3k into the company's account.

From there you can participate in the Smart Club by choosing any of the partnership categories.

For more info about how it works check my signature below for my contact.

https://levidalista.com

2 Likes

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 8:38pm On Sep 19, 2016
Smart Club Has Launched!!!
Our dear esteemed VIPs,
We are pleased to announce to you that our long awaited Smart Club program has finally started in full throttle.
We welcome you to Smart Club. Participate in agriculture and secure your future. Population growth, resource scarcity and pollution of natural environment are the three defining economic trends of our modern times.
Vida Lista was established on the premise that our partners with exposure to organic farming and the commodity derived from it, are best positioned to benefit from these trends. Organic farming with the newest agricultural technologies is the most basic repository of wealth and earnings within agricultural economy. In this era of uncertainty in many financial and real estate markets, agriculture is an attractive investment due to its low debt-to-equity and debt-to-asset ratios.
Vida Lista’s main focus at the moment is in organic farming of vegetables, newest organic farming techniques and agricultural investments. Remember we are in partnership with lands.ng. Right now we have farmlands in Epe and Ibadan and planning to expand across the country.
You have a comfortable back office and unlimited deposits are allowed per account (username). 10% management/handling fee and also initial deposit for re-entry to earn continuously in the system are deducted from your earned revenue.
You are credited 9% commission instantly for any one you referred into the system.
There are 3 entry levels.

Partner with N25, 000 and get back N100, 000 (your take home pay is N67,500) in 6 months.

Partner with N100, 000 and get back N500, 000 (your take home pay is 360k) in 6 months.

Partner with N300, 000 and get back N1, 800,000(your take home pay is 1.35M) in 6 months.

How To Get Started
Please ensure you are a paid VIP member before registering on the Smart Club Portal to avoid your account being blocked and deleted from the system.
STEP1: go to www.levidalista.com and click on Smart Club from the menu at the home page.
STEP2: Click on register and fill in your correct information including your sponsor’s username.
STEP3: Pay your partnership fee into any of our designated banks and then send your payment details to 09054379332 or payment.vidalista@gmail.com
STEP4: login to make payment for the plan of your choice online.

Farm Smart! Eat Smart! Earn Smart!
Admin

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2016
This is somebody's earnings...

More... coming soon!

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by Haykings100: 9:04am On Sep 23, 2016
How do I benefit or join? Whr is your office? Any document to back thid deal? I need more info 08025465708.
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 11:05am On Sep 23, 2016
Haykings100:
How do I benefit or join? Whr is your office? Any document to back thid deal? I need more info 08025465708.

my contact is in my signature
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 11:36pm On Sep 25, 2016
Another payment proof...

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 8:07pm On Sep 26, 2016
WOW!!! Look at what we've got here... This is pure organic water leaf... Isn't it looking beautiful? Think organic! Think Vida Lista!

www.levidalista.com

call 09054379332

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 7:35pm On Sep 28, 2016
Don't miss this program for anything...

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 8:16am On Sep 30, 2016
You are Invited...

For more info call 081 810 25 811

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 10:51am On Oct 01, 2016
Join us live in UYO!
call now for more info

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2016
Drop your WhatsApp number so that you can be added to our group.

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 8:03pm On Oct 18, 2016
WORK IN PROGRESS!!!
http://www.levidalista.com
Call/whatsapp: 09054379332

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 9:53am On Oct 31, 2016
*WE CANNOT END HUNGER UNLESS WE END POVERTY....*
On this international day for the eradication of poverty, let us listen to and heed the voices of people living in poverty.
The Theme for 2016:Moving from humiliation and exclusion to participation: Ending poverty in all its form.
Join Vida Lista today and lets End HUNGER and POVERTY...
Network With Others. Remember, one cannot multiply. Develop people skills. Listen. Learn. Absorb from others. Ask questions. Document answers. Success is a collection of relationships. Whatever you are willing to settle for determines the quality of your future.
"Two are better than one; because they have a good reward for their labor.
For if they fall, the one will lift up his fellow: but woe to him that is alone when he falleth; for he hath not another to help him up," (Ecclesiastes 4:9-10).
www.levidalista.com

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 10:57pm On Nov 08, 2016
*SPECIAL ANNOUNCEMENT!!!*
Good day every one,
Something is cooking in the air and every VIP member should kindly login to their back office to update their emails and phone numbers.
Our first hands-on organic farm training is coming up in Lagos on the 26th of Nov, 2016.
An email containing registration link for the hands-on training will be sent across to all VIPs as the training is strictly by invitation. (An invitation link admits only one person).
Please note: Date, Venue, time and compulsory training materials like manual/farmers’ dairy, Vida sack, cucumber seeds, etc. will be included in the mail. There will be light refreshment. Certificates will also be awarded.
The venue can only accommodate limited number of people, so quickly update your details and be ready to do your registration as soon as the link is sent.
Thanks and do have a wonderful night rest.
Admin

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by faithoni: 9:27pm On Nov 09, 2016
samusonite:
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by faithoni: 10:24pm On Nov 09, 2016
samusonite:
Smart Club Has Launched!!!
08039536401.pls where is your office address
Our dear esteemed VIPs,
We are pleased to announce to you that our long awaited Smart Club program has finally started in full throttle.
We welcome you to Smart Club. Participate in agriculture and secure your future. Population growth, resource scarcity and pollution of natural environment are the three defining economic trends of our modern times.
Vida Lista was established on the premise that our partners with exposure to organic farming and the commodity derived from it, are best positioned to benefit from these trends. Organic farming with the newest agricultural technologies is the most basic repository of wealth and earnings within agricultural economy. In this era of uncertainty in many financial and real estate markets, agriculture is an attractive investment due to its low debt-to-equity and debt-to-asset ratios.
Vida Lista’s main focus at the moment is in organic farming of vegetables, newest organic farming techniques and agricultural investments. Remember we are in partnership with lands.ng. Right now we have farmlands in Epe and Ibadan and planning to expand across the country.
You have a comfortable back office and unlimited deposits are allowed per account (username). 10% management/handling fee and also initial deposit for re-entry to earn continuously in the system are deducted from your earned revenue.
You are credited 9% commission instantly for any one you referred into the system.
There are 3 entry levels.

Partner with N25, 000 and get back N100, 000 (your take home pay is N67,500) in 6 months.

Partner with N100, 000 and get back N500, 000 (your take home pay is 360k) in 6 months.

Partner with N300, 000 and get back N1, 800,000(your take home pay is 1.35M) in 6 months.

How To Get Started
Please ensure you are a paid VIP member before registering on the Smart Club Portal to avoid your account being blocked and deleted from the system.
STEP1: go to www.levidalista.com and click on Smart Club from the menu at the home page.
STEP2: Click on register and fill in your correct information including your sponsor’s username.
STEP3: Pay your partnership fee into any of our designated banks and then send your payment details to 09054379332 or payment.vidalista@gmail.com
STEP4: login to make payment for the plan of your choice online.

Farm Smart! Eat Smart! Earn Smart!
Admin
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 12:16am On Nov 11, 2016
I made 120k today! Been working my business for a total of 5 days!!! Simple system, Awesome Mentor! Wanna know more? inbox me! On the road to 27K per week!
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by Hardewale(m): 4:38pm On Nov 11, 2016
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by samusonite: 2:11pm On Nov 13, 2016
Call me for more info 081 810 25 811

Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by bunmita: 8:44am On Nov 26, 2016
Please add me to the whatsapp group....08061190041
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by sylvophobia: 6:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Add me to ur Whatsapp group 07034203413
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by feran15(m): 8:14pm On Apr 02, 2017
samusonite:
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by edunaking: 9:47pm On Apr 02, 2017
Add me,08186347735
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by lazovic(m): 11:42pm On Apr 02, 2017
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by okenzo22: 10:34am On Apr 03, 2017
is this for real?
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by BBCFwesh(m): 8:48pm On Apr 11, 2017
09023040791 Add me to group!
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by joeshed(m): 11:59pm On Apr 11, 2017
07036602259 add me to the group chat
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by zakstar(m): 10:21am On Apr 13, 2017
07030251747........heard of vidalista last year and i have been interested but dont have much info, pls add me to the group
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by harqyn: 12:35pm On Apr 13, 2017
PLS ADD BOTH NUMBERS(08132721440 & 08139718885) TO THE GROUP. THANKS FOR ANTICIPATION
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by joesgirl: 4:08pm On Apr 21, 2017
pls add me to the group: 08***
Re: Vida Lista Passive Income Investment!!! by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jun 23, 2017
Your emails are not functional!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Stock Exchange Daily Price List / The Facebook Research Is So Real / Please Who Has Has Heard And Have Invested In Chinmark Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.