Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,270 members, 7,910,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 09:14 AM

5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You (1426 Views)

15 Proven Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog / 6 Simple Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Blog In 5 Days / Easiest Ways On How To Drive Traffic To Your Blog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princepri(m): 8:01pm On Sep 18, 2016
There are many ways to drive traffic to a website. but not all of them works so good. I will list 5 ways, i personally use to drive traffic to my site.
1. Facebook pages and group;
facebook is one of the biggest largest social media network in the world has over 1,0000000+ users in the world and 16,0000 people in Nigeria.
i could remeber when i wanted using facebook to drive traffic to my site. i created a facebook page and linked it to my site. the page ended up having over 13k likes drive more than 50 to 100 visitors daily to my website.
create a fan page and invite your friends to join. you can use tells friends to invite people to your website. but note that not everyone will like your page . infact, if your lucky, you can get 10 to 20% of your friends who will like your page. so at 500 friends, i got 50 likes to my page.
i was disappointed, and i decided to try another approach, i created a more account and added more friends. i inivited all of my friends to like my page and got over 3000 likes from this approach which was way more better than 50 friends.
you can increase likes to your page by posting interesting content that people will have no option than to share with their friends, giving you more likes.
post articles, pictures, videos, and quotes. make your page an interactive community and people will propel to share your content with their friends. make sure your contents connect deep into an emotional level with our fans.
"one way to post contents that drives shares is to post shocking facts, funny clip videos, and extraordinary images and your fans will share your contents to their friends".
the facebook group is a huge one. infact the advantages are outrageous. one great cons of using facebook group is that your fans can post contents to the group, they can interact with one another and can post questions.
Group members also recieve notifications of posts in the group. this is a very great way to drive traffic to your site, but you must build relationship with your group members first by being of great help to them. if not, on one will click on your links.

2. SEO is your site optimize for search engine traffic; like google, yahoo, bing... if not you are missing out on a great way to drive traffic to your site. do you know that visitors that come from search engine are all already prequalified, they are already looking for what you have to say on your site?.
i can remember back in those days, whenever i did a search on google. Nairaland always appears on the top results. and by always visiting nairaland, i became used to the strange site. and not before long, i became a member of the forum and many other nairalanders too registered on this forum from nairaland.
do your keyword research, keywords are words someone puts into a search engine when tryin to search for an information.
for example, when some is looking for a job. they might type " job posting in Nigeria" . there are many advanced tools for keyword reasearch. but there are less complicated and easy tools like the google keyeord planner, Ubersuggest etc. a couple of play around those tools will make you a master at them.
when you've found the keywords for your site. optimize your site for it. put the keywords in your title, create more contents around those keywords and your site will appear in google when ever someone searches for that keyword.
for instance a quick search on google for nairaland produces 673,000 results. if 50% of people click on the results. it means an extra 300,00 + visitors for nairaland.
Most popular blogs get most of their traffic from seo. seo will get you more targeted traffic for free.

3. Direct traffic; what made linda ikeji blog very successful is because she gets more than 20,000 visitors from direct traffic; so does nairaland. direct traffic is when someones goes to his or her web browser and types in the name of your website. it mans that person must have your website name offhat. no one will remember your website, if they dont get any thing significant from visiting your site. what is it that they can get on your blog , that they wont see else where on the internet. Linda ikeji shares her own stories with her viewers. she put herself before her taffic viewers and leads by example.

4. mobile traffic; this is the most neglected source of traffic by blog owners, you have a list of contacts, do you think some of them will be interested in visiting your website if you send them sms. if you are selling ecommerce. there is no better way to drive traffic to your website than this method.
Research shows that 90% of people open their sms within 10 minutes of reieveing. why not tap into this potential goldmine of drivinf lots of traffic to your website.

5. Networking; how many people can even talk of their blog offline. can you tell someone you met somewhere about your site. Having a blog isnt about siting on the computer everyday ( Iam guilty of this myself sometimes). you must go out and network. Linda ikeji has big connections today, because she choses to network unlike most bloggers, who just sit on their laptops day and night. that is not a good way to build a business.
if you run an entertainment blog, you can network with music industries, comedy shows and concert.
if you run a health blog. you can network with Gym companies, diet film, food nutrionist.

With all these killer startegies on your finger tips, i hope you take action on any of them and start implementing them today.
please leave any questions in the comment box and i will answer them
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princejebs(m): 8:13pm On Sep 18, 2016
You nail it op...kudos
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princepri(m): 8:22pm On Sep 18, 2016
Princejebs:
You nail it op...kudos
Iam glad you like it.
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by ANTONINEUTRON(m): 8:41pm On Sep 18, 2016
e make sense
saving diz page
DIRECT
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princepri(m): 9:05pm On Sep 18, 2016
ANTONINEUTRON:
e make sense

saving diz page

DIRECT
thanks for the comment

1 Like

Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by fineyemi(m): 9:09pm On Sep 18, 2016
Wow!!! This is Good
www.Guru9ja.com
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princepri(m): 9:28pm On Sep 18, 2016
fineyemi:
Wow!!! This is Good
www.Guru9ja.com
good. just checked out your site. Don't you think you should be creating unique contents for your site. How do you stand out by copying and pasting
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Prospecmarley(m): 9:44pm On Sep 18, 2016
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princepri(m): 9:50pm On Sep 18, 2016
Prospecmarley:
tanx www.blazewap.com
just checked out your site and cant seem to find what you are blogging about; News, entertainment, tech, business.. all at once. you have to choose a niche and narrow down if possible to make it in blogging
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Sunday172(m): 11:03pm On Sep 18, 2016
Princepri:
just checked out your site and cant seem to find what you are blogging about; News, entertainment, tech, business.. all at once. you have to choose a niche and narrow down if possible to make it in blogging
hello I have a blog site .but I want the niche to be all about lottery winning numbers and prediction .hope that is good to go?
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princepri(m): 5:03am On Sep 19, 2016
Sunday172:
hello I have a blog site .but I want the niche to be all about lottery winning numbers and prediction .hope that is good to go?
yea, no problem but you know you need a disclaimer to venture into the gambling niche
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by vibertechsblog: 6:20am On Sep 19, 2016
You can also use this free tool HERE for free traffic
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Nobody: 8:55am On Sep 19, 2016
Princepri:
hello check this out www.slashnec.tk
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Princepri(m): 8:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ifexxy:
hello check this out www.slashnec.tk
Great blog, i must say but you re blogging about too many things at ago. Tech, blogging, social networking. You are atually doing great.
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by kingDELE(m): 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nice write up.

Check my blog out www.realwaves.com.ng
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Simeon4real(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Interesting Article I must commend. I've been able to pick some points and added to my collection of blogging tips. Thanks for your contribution. BTW, I blog at www.techviber.com
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Princepri:

Great blog, i must say but you re blogging about too many things at ago. Tech, blogging, social networking. You are atually doing great.
Thanks for your comment, i will starting blogging about blogging tips, and social networking, those are my passion
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by Simpsonrocket(m): 10:52am On Sep 20, 2016
Buy Your Hosting @ www.buyslash.com
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by eniolaamoda: 8:26pm On Sep 22, 2016
Princepri:
There are many ways to drive traffic to a website. but not all of them works so good. I will list 5 ways, i personally use to drive traffic to my site.
1. Facebook pages and group;
facebook is one of the biggest largest social media network in the world has over 1,0000000+ users in the world and 16,0000 people in Nigeria.
i could remeber when i wanted using facebook to drive traffic to my site. i created a facebook page and linked it to my site. the page ended up having over 13k likes drive more than 50 to 100 visitors daily to my website.
create a fan page and invite your friends to join. you can use tells friends to invite people to your website. but note that not everyone will like your page . infact, if your lucky, you can get 10 to 20% of your friends who will like your page. so at 500 friends, i got 50 likes to my page.
i was disappointed, and i decided to try another approach, i created a more account and added more friends. i inivited all of my friends to like my page and got over 3000 likes from this approach which was way more better than 50 friends.
you can increase likes to your page by posting interesting content that people will have no option than to share with their friends, giving you more likes.
post articles, pictures, videos, and quotes. make your page an interactive community and people will propel to share your content with their friends. make sure your contents connect deep into an emotional level with our fans.
"one way to post contents that drives shares is to post shocking facts, funny clip videos, and extraordinary images and your fans will share your contents to their friends".
the facebook group is a huge one. infact the advantages are outrageous. one great cons of using facebook group is that your fans can post contents to the group, they can interact with one another and can post questions.
Group members also recieve notifications of posts in the group. this is a very great way to drive traffic to your site, but you must build relationship with your group members first by being of great help to them. if not, on one will click on your links.

2. SEO is your site optimize for search engine traffic; like google, yahoo, bing... if not you are missing out on a great way to drive traffic to your site. do you know that visitors that come from search engine are all already prequalified, they are already looking for what you have to say on your site?.
i can remember back in those days, whenever i did a search on google. Nairaland always appears on the top results. and by always visiting nairaland, i became used to the strange site. and not before long, i became a member of the forum and many other nairalanders too registered on this forum from nairaland.
do your keyword research, keywords are words someone puts into a search engine when tryin to search for an information.
for example, when some is looking for a job. they might type " job posting in Nigeria" . there are many advanced tools for keyword reasearch. but there are less complicated and easy tools like the google keyeord planner, Ubersuggest etc. a couple of play around those tools will make you a master at them.
when you've found the keywords for your site. optimize your site for it. put the keywords in your title, create more contents around those keywords and your site will appear in google when ever someone searches for that keyword.
for instance a quick search on google for nairaland produces 673,000 results. if 50% of people click on the results. it means an extra 300,00 + visitors for nairaland.
Most popular blogs get most of their traffic from seo. seo will get you more targeted traffic for free.

3. Direct traffic; what made linda ikeji blog very successful is because she gets more than 20,000 visitors from direct traffic; so does nairaland. direct traffic is when someones goes to his or her web browser and types in the name of your website. it mans that person must have your website name offhat. no one will remember your website, if they dont get any thing significant from visiting your site. what is it that they can get on your blog , that they wont see else where on the internet. Linda ikeji shares her own stories with her viewers. she put herself before her taffic viewers and leads by example.

4. mobile traffic; this is the most neglected source of traffic by blog owners, you have a list of contacts, do you think some of them will be interested in visiting your website if you send them sms. if you are selling ecommerce. there is no better way to drive traffic to your website than this method.
Research shows that 90% of people open their sms within 10 minutes of reieveing. why not tap into this potential goldmine of drivinf lots of traffic to your website.

5. Networking; how many people can even talk of their blog offline. can you tell someone you met somewhere about your site. Having a blog isnt about siting on the computer everyday ( Iam guilty of this myself sometimes). you must go out and network. Linda ikeji has big connections today, because she choses to network unlike most bloggers, who just sit on their laptops day and night. that is not a good way to build a business.
if you run an entertainment blog, you can network with music industries, comedy shows and concert.
if you run a health blog. you can network with Gym companies, diet film, food nutrionist.

With all these killer startegies on your finger tips, i hope you take action on any of them and start implementing them today.
please leave any questions in the comment box and i will answer them

Guy whatsapp me
Lets talk for d ebook
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by tectonotimes: 11:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
Wow!!! This a very educative write-up. OP, we at Tectono Business Review (www.tectono-business.com) commend you. More power to you.
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by ifeanyiernest05(m): 1:50pm On Nov 12, 2016
Check out my site .www.technestng.com
Re: 5 Powerful Ways To Drive Traffic To Your Website. The Gurus Dont Tell You by elijahonuh5: 1:41pm On Jan 08, 2017
I need winning number either two sure and the rest, can u help? My whatsap number is 07056373949.

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Choice Custom .com Domain At N1,000 / Well Designed Football Blog For Sale!! / Who Else Wants To Enjoy A Special Price Introductory Offer For This Item

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.