Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,917 members, 7,969,809 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 02:35 PM

"Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS (62865 Views)

Nigerian Man Who Proposed To His Ghanaian Girlfriend In Public Gets Married.PICS / When Two Nl Addicts Eventually Get Married... (Pics..) / What Happens When The Girl You Are Spending Money On Got Married. Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Krismart(m): 11:48pm On Sep 18, 2016
Honestly our ladies are trying now in terms of initiating DM. I just hooked up with 1 recently and its going down well with us

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Gkemz: 11:49pm On Sep 18, 2016
Is that why ladies won't allow me to rest with their countless DM. I like bold ladies who mustn't always wait for the man to initiate the chat who knows what she wants and goes for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ehissi(m): 11:53pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:
I am happy for them honestly.

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no.

Let alone even making her a wife.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religions on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

What african culture teaches us, is decency in Behaviour/character!!

Nuddity is part and parcel of our culture.

This is why typical african communities where deemed as savage communities by white folks because we were nekked, free but mysteriously decent!!

We were called "uncivilised" by white missionaries and adventurers because we were practically nekked and walked around like it made no difference.

Like helen paul would say "You can only see, you cannot touch it". grin

We had a social culture that was enforced by our religious culture of days past.

Every tom dick and harry in those days understood what punishment the gods rendered to rapists and the shame to their families, ladies who were disvirgined before their marriage night knew how much trouble, shame and disgrace they and their families were in.

Young maidens walked around with their Bossoms fully exposed, unashamed. No matter how succulent the boobi be, go and see her father or prepare for the consequences and the curse the gods will bring on you, your household and the shame that awaited your family name in that community.

You don't believe?? Do a study of what traditional bridal attire from your village may have looked like in the year 1600!!

You will be amazed at what you see (or don't see)!!

Were ladies practically walking around nekked compared to this ladies photo?? Yes!!

Were we indecent and sexually perverted?? No!!

That the difference between us then and now!! cool

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by musicwriter(m): 11:54pm On Sep 18, 2016
HungerBAD:

This is deep.
I fully understand your post Sir.
Thanks for your kind understanding.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by cassidy1996(m): 11:56pm On Sep 18, 2016
ladyF:
S£UN this could be us o, biko reply my PM kiss kiss kiss

It's [size=15pt]LadyF[/size] again grin grin grin
i like you, but dat giant dog and grab man on your Dp keeps scaring me away, please am outside your gate....
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Pokka5(m): 12:00am On Sep 19, 2016
please be mindful girl that guy looks just like my opportunist friend though I can't get a glimpse of his face very well but from the side view I perceive he is and he shaded his face for a reason please be mindful is his name Michael if he is you want to stay away from Him I bet you he goes after girl he feels he can squeeze the juice out of or when he knows her parents got juice please be warned #lobatan
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by MztrChukwu(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
I have sent alot of dm, pm or whatever but i don't seems to get response

Send me, I go reply o! Asap!
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by MztrChukwu(m): 12:04am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

Send me, I go reply o! Asap!
Life partner can come from anywheRe
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by wayisshut: 12:04am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

I try as much as possible not to judge people's taste,in who they date or even get married to.

Because as they say,beauty is in the eyes of the beholder. Would HungerBAD be caught with a lady dressed like the one I am seeing in this pictures in Public?no.

There are a lot of things the White people took from us Africans when they Colonized us. They took us as slaves,they stole our artifacts,they forced their religions on us,they forced us to speak their languages.

But one thing they did not take from us is our Culture and Beliefs. The African Culture teaches our women how to dress respectfully by covering themselves up decently.

Ishilove come here.

I have started gathering money to move from Sango to Agege for us. If this is how you dress,tell me make i use my money start pure water business.

Hungerbad.

You always mention Ishilove in 90% of your post. let me advise you my brother

1) Ishilove is a big woman when I say big woman I mean her Figure is same as toolz. can you handle her?

2) She is a successful woman when I say successful I mean very successful can you tame her?

3)Ishilove is a married woman haa!! am so sorry my brother, just take heart, as for Ishhilove the crywayisshut

6 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by ekmike(m): 12:05am On Sep 19, 2016
A highway to divorce is when a lady makes the move and the guy accepts her because he sees it as courage.

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by franklynsunny(m): 12:13am On Sep 19, 2016
Not in Nig wit ALL dis our arrogant ladies den 23yr den n now ova 30yr waitin for who to trap wit desperate means

Nigerian mentality - d man should approach n hard to get games start wit official protocol until she accept- fake formats

Woman toast man for Nig
Abominable act dat wil nid her head washed in cele waters

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by goingape: 12:18am On Sep 19, 2016
crotonite:
The only thing Nigerian girls are good at is 'k kk kk'
I'm telling you!

don't know when last I even chat with a naija woman!

so full or themselves.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by HungerBAD: 12:19am On Sep 19, 2016
wayisshut:

Hungerbad.

You always mention Ishilove in 90% of your post. let me advise you my brother

1) Ishilove is a big woman when I say big woman I mean her Figure is same as toolz. can you handle her?

2) She is a successful woman when I say successful I mean very successful can you tame her?

3)Ishilove is a married woman haa am so sorry my brother just take heart as for Ishhilove the crywayisshut

You cannot destroy my happiness.

How is she married?

7 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Esji80(m): 12:21am On Sep 19, 2016
t
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by wayisshut: 12:22am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

How is she married?

If not for privacy sake i would have sent you a pix of Ishilove. D woman Fine die with all the accesories that makes an hotel a 5 star wink

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by goingape: 12:23am On Sep 19, 2016
WowSweetGuy:
Our frog princesses and toad queenz 9ja girlz wont like this coz they feel they r so special or should be chased up and dwn...Even when u try to appreciate some,their response is always despicable. I wish they stay single and clock menopause... Am arahia foreal mehn.mscheew
imaging!

I was telling one mugu (no string attach or what so ever) that she look pretty!

the ediot reply me with "hmmm" undecided

I deleted her number straight up!

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by HungerBAD: 12:24am On Sep 19, 2016
wayisshut:

If not for privacy sake i would have sent you a pix of Ishilove. D woman Fine die with all the accesories that makes an hotel a 5 star wink

How you take know all this things?Oya inbox me expo.

3 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by metallisc(m): 12:25am On Sep 19, 2016
Berbierklaus:
So that one myopic minded fellow will gloat that I sent him a PM/DM and wooed him abi

Thank you I will pass angry

pride goes before a fall! grin oya send to me sharp sharp! cool
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by PreciousBro: 12:26am On Sep 19, 2016
Ladiessssss!!! What are you all waiting for,PreciousBro has a ring in his brêast pocket,its expensive because y'all diamonds and pearls..lol

You can tõast me,fry me,boil me or even röast me grin but don't propose to me o..... shocked I like to lead,leave that to me,I'm the one with the Carat,you're the one with the Finger.

My Nigerian Divas. kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by metallisc(m): 12:26am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:

have you sent to me yet? cool do the needful today!
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by habsydiamond(m): 12:28am On Sep 19, 2016
If u do that in nigeria some guys will take u for an ashawo. I don't know people don't like ladies that express their feelings to guys. My advice if there is a lady out there wey like me. No waste time o, just toast me then am yours till da kingdom come
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by diva90: 12:29am On Sep 19, 2016
Everybody marriage marriage marriage ! And then they enter the marriage, realize that it's not a bed of roses and start wishing they were still single ...
Everybody's time will come! I just cannot understand the crazy desperation all for social media show off and to 'belong'.

5 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by chiyex(m): 12:29am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
i never saw your message
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Ishilove: 12:33am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

How is she married?
Nairaland no go kee person with laf cheesy
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by wayisshut: 12:35am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

How you take know all this things?Oya inbox me expo.

NANA MY BROTHER. IF I HAD MY WAY YOU THINK SAY YOU FOR DE THE FIRST HUNDRED. YOU NO HOW MANY PPLE DE EYE DAT WOMAN. FOR PRIVACY SAKE I WILL JUST KEEP IT LIKE THAT. Though I don't no her deeply but I thing I know Ishilove is very welcoming.You will Immediately fall in love with her. I need to rest to be be efficient later today

1 Like

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 12:37am On Sep 19, 2016
Ishilove:
See as the lady dry like panla fish.
A below belt punch.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by UncutSk(m): 12:38am On Sep 19, 2016
HungerBAD:

Ishilove come here.

hating arse nigga
Stay broke
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by goingape: 12:38am On Sep 19, 2016
diva90:
Everybody marriage marriage marriage ! And then they enter the marriage, realize that it's not a bed of roses and start wishing they were still single ...
Everybody's time will come! I just cannot understand the crazy desperation all for social media show off and to 'belong'.
if I tell you come marry me I dey work for NNPC, as if you no go jump leave all your belongings like the disciple of Jesus.

just say you no see finish we go understand instead of this preaching were you preach so.

2 Likes

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by Nobody: 12:39am On Sep 19, 2016
mercichoco:
Abeg no lie o.
Do you respond yourself.
Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by cindyrocks(f): 12:40am On Sep 19, 2016
Inibeghe Effiong has spoken.

HungerBAD:

Ishilove come here.

Re: "Ladies, Sometimes DM Him First Because You Might End Up Getting Married". PICS by cindyrocks(f): 12:41am On Sep 19, 2016
Who should I DM?

Let me think.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

9 Simple Steps To Satisfy Your Woman’s Breasts By Dr. Phreedah / Ugandan Policemen Arrest Teenage Lovers Having Sex After Raiding Hotel (Photos) / Single Guys: Do You Need A Girlfriend/Wife, Then Stop Doing These 5 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.