Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,476 members, 7,911,128 topics. Date: Monday, 05 August 2024 at 04:24 AM

Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women (497 Views)

Boyfriend Drops His ATM Card For His Girlfriend With Mathematical Equation Pin / Understanding The Secret Language Of Women / Black Is Really Beautiful.my Younger Sis Just Proved It Wit Dis Pic 18+. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 18, 2016
It's very fascinating how some guys' creativity can be. What this guy did has not appeared to your mind before even for a second. He used mathematical proficiency as well as Bible quotation to prove his formulae for women which is undoubtedly phenomenon

Solved Formulae Below:
Find Woman
Solution

Woman is the one who cost your time and money

Therefore: Woman = Money x Time
If Time is Money
Time = Money

Therefore: Woman = Money x Money
Which is: Money2

But Money is the root of all evil Therefore: Money =
√Problem

Make Problem Subject
Problem = Money2

But Woman = Money 2

Therefore: Woman = Problem

Isn't this creative?..
Lalasticlala oya come and do the needful grin
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women by greatnaija01: 11:39pm On Sep 18, 2016
oooooooooooooooo this stuff is old naaaaaa.... over two years on NL.... take if off jawe n post something better... even jokes have entered RECESSION.....
Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women by Shiitposter: 11:42pm On Sep 18, 2016
I bet when you was hitting that "submit" button, you thought that was an original post
I've got bad bad news for you son.

1 Like

Re: Man's Proved Mathematical Formulae Of Women by Nobody: 11:47pm On Sep 18, 2016
Shiitposter:
I bet when you was hitting that "submit" button, you thought that was an original post
I've got bad bad news for you son.
I'm aware it's an old post, found it creative and decided to share

(1) (Reply)

I Can See Davido Who Can U See, Enter Here / A Man Give Birth To A Baby / Incase You Need This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.