Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,806 members, 7,921,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 01:48 PM

Rhema For Living Devotional - The Rise The Anti Christ And Number 666 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rhema For Living Devotional - The Rise The Anti Christ And Number 666 (375 Views)

Laurie Idahosa Wants Her '666' Number Of Instagram Followers Changed (Photos) / Ugandan Man Claiming To Be Jesus Christ, And His Nine Followers Arrested (video) / Do You Know That 'dab' Dance Move Is Anti-christ Demonic? Here's Why! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rhema For Living Devotional - The Rise The Anti Christ And Number 666 by Ken4Christ: 5:12am On Sep 19, 2016
Sunday, September 18th
The Rise of The Anti Christ.

“And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy". (Revelation 13:1)

The Church age ends with the persecution of the Saints during the great tribulation period. After the great tribulation period, God resumes his dealings with the Jews. Salvation first came to the Jews but they rejected Christ. Hence, we (formerly called Gentiles) have the opportunity to be saved - John 1:11-13.

Israel till date is an adherent of Judaism. They are still expecting their Messiah who is foretold to be the false Christ in the Bible. Right now, they are spiritual blind to the truth about the gospel of our Lord Jesus. But this blindness will one day be taken away and the remnant of Israel present then shall be saved.
(Romans 11:25-26).

God's dealings with the nation of Israel resumed with 144,000 Jews sealed. Immediately after the seven trumpet judgment, the ministry of two Prophets begins. One of the Prophets is Elijah in fulfillment of Bible prophecy. The second Prophet identity is not very certain but might likely be Enoch who never tasted death like Elijah.

This two Prophets will prophesy for 1,260 days with great signs and wonders. They have the power to torment and kill anyone who attempts to hurt them. At the end of their prophecy, they will be killed. There dead bodies will not be buried but left on the streets for three and a half days. After three and a half days, they will be resurrected and raptured. (Revelation 11:1-13).

The ascension of these two Prophets will pave way for the revelation of the anti Christ as there will be no one on earth to oppose him. "And I stood upon the sand of the sea, and saw a beast rise up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy". (Revelation 13:1)

Where will he come from? What does his seven heads and ten horns represents? Details will be discussed tomorrow. However, the world is about to experience its darkest moment. Isreal is about to make the biggest mistake in their history by signing a seven years peace treaty with him. Another tribulation period is set to take place that is targeted on the Jews. All the prophecies Jesus gave in Matthew 24 are about to be fulfilled.

All these events will come to pass. Make up your mind to live a life worthy of your calling and escape the wrath of God. "For God hath not appointed us to wrath, but to obtain salvation by our Lord Jesus Christ". (1st Thessalonian 5:9).

Prayer: Merciful and gracious Father, I thank you once again for unveiling the events of the future to me. It is not your will that any should perish but that all should be saved. Lord, I will not take this salvation for granted. Strengthen me to live my life to your praise and glory and escape your wrath in Jesus name. Amen.

Further Study: Matthew 24:4-6; Daniel 7:24-28.
Daily Scripture Reading: Acts 10-11; Exodus 4.

Monday, September 19th
The Mark of the Beast and the Number 666.

“And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads: And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name." (Revelation 13:16-17).

The book of Revelation reveals two beasts in the thirteenth chapter. The first was mentioned yesterday. He is the beast that came out of the sea with seven heads and ten horns. This beast is the anti Christ. He will be the new world ruler that will subdue all powers and authorities. America will also be subdued.

The ten horns represents the ten Kings from ten European States that will unite to revive the old Romans Empire. The headquartes will be in Rome where the anti Christ will rule from. The seven heads are symbolic of the seven mountains on which Rome sits. (Revelation 17:9). And Rome is the only city that sits on seven hills geographically, hence it will be the city where the anti Christ will rule from.

There is a second beast that will be revealed according to Revelation 13:11. "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon". This second beast is the false prophet (Messiah) the Jews have been waiting for. He has two horns (representing Judah and Israel) and looks like a lamb(symbolizing his mission as a Messiah who comes to die for their sins). The Jews will accept him as their long awaited Messiah.

According to the prophecy in the book of Daniel 9:27, he will sign a peace treaty for seven years. But after three and a half years, he will set up an image of the anti Christ in the temple of God and cause everyone on earth to worship the image. He will also cause them to receive a mark on their right hand or on their forehead. Anyone who does not have the mark or the name of the beast or the number of his name cannot buy or sell - Revelation 13:16-17. And the number of his name is 666 - Revelation 13:18.

This image is the abomination that Jesus made reference to in Matthew 24:15; "When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understandsmiley". The Jews will not worship the image and the stage is set for their persecution.

Will all the Jews face this persecution? How long will the persecution last? What happens at the end of the persecution? This and other questions will be answered tomorrow.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, thank you for your infinite power and wisdom. I also thank you for unfolding the events of the future, even the salvation of the Jews to us. I am eagerly and joyfully looking forward to the end of Satan's Kingdom and the establishment of your Kingdom on earth. Make me an instrument of your love to reach lost souls for you in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Further Study: Daniel 2:31-35; Matthew 24:4-22.
Daily Scripture Reading: Acts 12-14; Exodus 5.

Like us on Facebook, https://m.facebook.com/rhemaforlivingdevotional

(1) (Reply)

A Man Walks From Paris To Makkah For His Umrah / The Passover - God Is Coming And He Is Looking For The Blood! / Learn To Leave It To God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.