Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,848 members, 7,906,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 05:32 AM

Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod (2905 Views)

Uchenna Stella: "I'm 90% Good In Bed" / Ice Prince Ex, Maima Flaunts Butt And Hot Bod In Sexy Beach Shoot / Ngozi Nwosu: “I Will Marry When It Is Right Time” — 53 Year Old Veteran Actress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by conductor1: 7:45am On Sep 19, 2016
Monday, 19 September 2016
US-based Naija medical doctor Uchenna Nwosu breaks the Internet with his machine gun body

Uchenna Nwosu is a practicing medical doctor in the United States of America. Apart diagnosing patients and chasing his profession, Uche likes to workout. His years of hard work left his muscular body toned with abs and looking all sexy (and I hear that Yvonne Nelson is crushing on him. Lol).

Ladies, his Instagram handle is @doctoruche. wink grin

See his photos:

Source: http://www.somtoo.com/2016/09/us-based-naija-medical-doctor-uchenna.html

Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by conductor1: 7:47am On Sep 19, 2016
lalaticlala more.

Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by Pamelayoung: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2016
Disgusting embarassed
Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by conductor1: 7:57am On Sep 19, 2016
Pamelayoung:
Disgusting embarassed
Are you a boy or a girl? I ask because you sound under 10.
Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 19, 2016
aha...is dah lady not dellota brown?
Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by webincomeplus(m): 8:10am On Sep 19, 2016
Everyone has his or her own priorities. Some are building houses, some are building businesses, and some are building muscles.

1 Like

Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by Nobody: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2016
he kinda looks shapeless
RESPEKT THO!
Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by mikool007(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2016
H'z a doctor....kinda has free access to steroids....hmmm...hehe..js saying grin
Re: Us-based Naija Medical Doctor Uchenna Nwosu Breaks The Internet With Hot Bod by Houseofglam7(f): 1:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
Nauseating undecided

(1) (Reply)

MMM Have Killed Me Oo, See What Someone Called Me And Told Me O..shocking! / Nigeria's First Millionaire- Candido Da Rocha a.k.a Darosha / Davido’s Cousin Blasts Wizkid,says His Only Hit Was The Picture With Nicki Minaj

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.