Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,691 members, 7,879,027 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 11:26 AM

Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos (30469 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Looking Like A Doll After Cosmetic Surgery / Born Again Tonto Dikeh Looking Good In New Photos / Tonto Dikeh Looking Flawless In New Photos Regardless Of Family Crisis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by debque(m): 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
handysuzy:
Okay, this is news abi
no ma'am, it's olds
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by Diamonddamsel: 3:40pm On Sep 19, 2016
She looks good.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by ideology(m): 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
the same way Linda will change as soon as she gets married, I hope and pray she makes the right choice because from her video, she was sounding too desperate undecided undecided undecided
purplejuli:
Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh, is back again with some makeup photos which have got the internet talking.

She is definitely looking good months after she and her husband, Oladunni Olakumle Churchill, welcomed their first child.

Source: http://www.042express.com/2016/09/checkout-tonto-dikeh-in-new-photos.html
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by Nobody: 3:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
codeSavant:
why not mia khalifa...grin
nooo na ladyF isn't a mojo actress ooo.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by PrettyAngel22(f): 3:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
Adorable
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by bafnaija: 4:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
TO-DI is a pretty woman. Let give her big applause as she decided to become a mom.
But there is something about her hairstyle that is not right. probably the mistake of her hairstylist.
I have been in hair business in Canada for years. When a woman do not have the luck to have thick
hair in the front of her head, they usually use lace closure or bang to make the hairstyle look natural
and nice. In the case of Tonto Di she should have used the closure for her front head.
Please Nairalanders who ever read this tell her hairstylist to contact me. I would provide more tips for the beautiful woman.
I hope this will help any woman.

From Baff The Hair Guy
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by codeSavant: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
remiiko:
nooo na ladyF isn't a mojo actress ooo.
Aaah! i duff my hat for you. how did you know that mia does mojos? eeh?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by chiomcy86: 4:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
nice one dear
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na Mr X dey shack her so o.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by harmbhrosz(m): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
asuo27:
That's my opinion.
Deal with it.
well... it suckss undecided
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by Missmossy(f): 4:50pm On Sep 19, 2016
She looks good, motherhood has really done her well cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by MrAldrick: 4:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
remiiko:
I wan marry ladyF.
another FTC ooooohh .

Abeg dey dey give award 4 first to comment?
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
harmbhrosz:
well... it suckss undecided
It doesn't suck...she's fat.
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by seenter84: 5:01pm On Sep 19, 2016
Un-do d makeup

She nor fine jor

1 Like

Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by Cletus77(m): 5:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
she fine bt she looks artificial!
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by sungelsocco(m): 5:52pm On Sep 19, 2016
finally she is pretty
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by olurock123: 9:49am On Sep 20, 2016
mak over on point...
Re: Tonto Dikeh Looking Chic In New Photos by sweetilicious(f): 6:25am On Sep 23, 2016
I love that she was lucky to have ended up with a good and rare gem. Bad things do happen to good people. I tap your current tontolet

(1) (2) (Reply)

Wale Jana Meets Khafi, BBNaija Star (Photo) / Okiki Afolayan Buys A New Car After His Wedding / Wizkid, 2face, Timipre Sylva At Faze's Birthday Party (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.