Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,248 members, 7,880,923 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:19 AM

Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. (5119 Views)

Breaking: APC Wins Ikwere LGA / APC Splits Into Factions. / APC Now Has Two Factions —timi Frank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by Goke7: 2:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
cktheluckyman:

You are the one who brought Saraki here and not me.your inconsequential local champion just got served

He is inconsequential indeed but your party was still begging him at the last minute before the 2015 elections to dump PMB and support them like he did in 2011. grin.
Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by Goke7: 2:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
NgcoboP:

You should not be in possession of any school certificate unless stolen

come and give one nah, all these kids on nairaland these days sef
Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
Goke7:
come and give one nah, all these kids on nairaland these days sef
if I c any with you ....I will get you arrested or tear it up!

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by Goke7: 3:39pm On Sep 19, 2016
NgcoboP:

if I c any with you ....I will get you arrested or tear it up!

grin, I have several, oya come and arrest me nah grin
Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by ElCount: 4:07pm On Sep 19, 2016
This goes to show that APC have nothing to offer, just a bunch of selfish power hungry idiots.
I'm not a fan of PDP but recently I think some sanity has returned to pdp because many of the bad eggs decamped to apc even though both parties are thesame in the long run I still think PDP (current) is a lesser evil of the two.

Finally I like this news because every sane person can deduce the selfishness existing in this administration despite the problems plaguing the contraption those assholes in power don't give a hoot as long as they get wht they want

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by amc: 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
NextGovernor:
So they are already talking about 2019 when they haven't even done one single thing. We are waiting for you people.

On the contrary, Tinubu should be accorded his own respect. I can say he was the man who brought this government to power.

Why will I not pity him? We warned them that Northerners are power hungry people and they were only after power that was why they were romancing with Tinubu and South West. After they have succeeded and there quest granted they want to take over the structure and control South West. The South West will always never learn from history.

Every thinking Nigerian knows Osibanjo has no say in this government neither does he even know whats going on. He is just a ceremonial VP. They were all eager to grab power not looking at the future. We down South knows all these..

B4 u quote me IPOB, I am not from South East.

But you are reasoning like an IPOB. cheesy
Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by lokoloko84(m): 4:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
patimore:
In as much as this is still very much in the realm of speculation as those involved have not really drawn their daggers out for all to see but Does Fashola have a political structure/base in Lagos? No. He couldn't even deliver his own Surulere local government for APC. If Ambode continues with his performance, Fashola will have no say whatsoever in Lagos poli
tics.

Fayemi(Mr 16-0) cannot win a councillorship seat in his own Ekiti state. So who is deceiving who?

Amosun also face a strong succession battle in Ogun state if Tinubu aligns with Osoba and there is also a Gbenga Daniel that still has considerable followership in Ogun state.

At the end of the day the loser will still be Buhari and his allies. If I were Tinubu, I will be happy with their scheming to get me out of the party because I doubt if any good can come out of this present administration which is centred solely on power struggle, greed and nepotism. APC as it is now is already dead waiting to be buried in 2019. Buhari should wave the presidency bye by 2019.
Supposed,this report is true then I want to type this.I don't care about other states but I can type this in respect to Ogun state. Amosun is a very strong force in Ogun state by the virtue of his performance though more still need to done in the state. He is not perfect but he is more credible than the likes of Osoba and Daniel combined. Daniel is only popular with his people in the ijebu and shagamu axis but largely unpopular in other zones of the state.
Mind you Amosun would have been Governor in 2007 as an ANPP candidate when he contested against Daniel,If not for the do or die politicking of OBJ.
My final submission is that any candidate supported by Amosun will have a slim majority under whatever party.The guy has changed the governance in the state.
Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by jakiedudu(m): 7:13am On Sep 20, 2016
ElCount:
This goes to show that APC have nothing to offer, just a bunch of selfish power hungry idiots.
I'm not a fan of PDP but recently I think some sanity has returned to pdp because many of the bad eggs decamped to apc even though both parties are thesame in the long run I still think PDP (current) is a lesser evil of the two.

Finally I like this news because every sane person can deduce the selfishness existing in this administration despite the problems plaguing the contraption those assholes in power don't give a hoot as long as they get wht they want
You have a point.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: APC Split Into Factions. by jakiedudu(m): 5:12pm On Sep 26, 2016
It has already began.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Attah Of Igala Rains Thunder Curse On Fulani Cows / Enugu: APC Assembly Candidates Disown Call For Polls Postponement / Community project: Kwara pays N60m counterpart fund

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.