Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,384 members, 7,950,820 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:08 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (153) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (853162 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 4:56pm On May 10, 2017
wuruwuru1:
Just done. So superb. Expecting to here from FCSC. Best wishes to all my fellows.
congrats my dear, I will you success

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 5:17pm On May 10, 2017
gennylota:
congrats my dear, I will you success
is the interview different or just simple like other ministries?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 5:52pm On May 10, 2017
Failed a question but gave a response
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 6:06pm On May 10, 2017
nkwako:
@nwako what did they ask you guys?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by almubarak1424(m): 6:08pm On May 10, 2017
wazzie:

Can u please tell us where u got this info from?
Reliable source at FCSC, Office, Abuja
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 6:18pm On May 10, 2017
nkwako:
pls, whats the nature of the questions and how many? cos ours (mins of edu) was just 2 questions, 1 general and 1 from education.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wazzie: 6:24pm On May 10, 2017
almubarak1424:

Reliable source at FCSC, Office, Abuja
Ok thanks, any news on probable date for APL release?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by wuruwuru1: 6:33pm On May 10, 2017
Erenje24:
is the interview different or just simple like other ministries?

The questions were OK but bothered generally on listing two countries from either North America , South America, Asia, ECOWAS countries and Countries where Nigeria has High Commission and those with Embassies. Though three questions in all and all of you that entered in ur group of 5 to 7 are expected to answer same with varying answers. No professional question as far as I was able to gather. It's a done deal for MFA candidates. Best wishes.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by paulynpen(m): 6:41pm On May 10, 2017
almubarak1424:
No more Batch B, recruitment closed. Few candidates will be chosen among d shortlisted. @MFA 1 or 2 succesful candidate will be chosen per state & may even be frm d adendum. I dnt mean 2 hurt any1. Truth must be told.

I doubt the authenticity of your info. most of you posting things use to add salt and pepper just to scare people. I am not saying you dont have source but you either misrepresent the facts. Now since 2012 and as far as i know there have akways been a pattern in a massive recruitment like this. 3 persons per state representing 3 senatorial district and if you are very observant you will see it clearly here. Now i ask you, if they are goung to pick 1 or two person per state what will be the criteria and which senatorial district is too inferior to be neglected? Except that senatorial district has already be reoresented. That is why you see that some ministry were not shortlisted in some state and some states has more candidates in some ministries. I tell you if you were shortlisted and you were interviewed you will get your Job by the grace of God.Please let us always use our heads
Thanks

7 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eazysucre(m): 6:45pm On May 10, 2017
wuruwuru1:

The questions were OK but bothered generally on listing two countries from either North America , South America, Asia, ECOWAS countries and Countries where Nigeria has High Commission and those with Embassies. Though three questions in all and all of you that entered in ur group of 5 to 7 are expected to answer same with varying answers. No professional question as far as I was able to gather. It's a done deal for MFA candidates. Best wishes.

You are correct. The question is not as hard as some people said here. Success is our portion. God has done it for US. @ Nkwako is well

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 7:00pm On May 10, 2017
eazysucre:

You are correct. The question is not as hard as some people said here. Success is our portion. God has done it for US. @ Nkwako is well

Eazy angry angry angry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eazysucre(m): 7:11pm On May 10, 2017
[quote author=nkwako post=56396578]

Eazy angry angry angry[/quote.
How are you doing
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eazysucre(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2017
nkwako:

Eazy angry angry angry

eazysucre@gmail.com send your mobile contact
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 7:24pm On May 10, 2017
paulynpen:

I doubt the authenticity of your info. most of you posting things use to add salt and pepper just to scare people. I am not saying you dont have source but you either misrepresent the facts. Now since 2012 and as far as i know there have akways been a pattern in a massive recruitment like this. 3 persons per state representing 3 senatorial district and if you are very observant you will see it clearly here. Now i ask you, if they are goung to pick 1 or two person per state what will be the criteria and which senatorial district is too inferior to be neglected? Except that senatorial district has already be reoresented. That is why you see that some ministry were not shortlisted in some state and some states has more candidates in some ministries. I tell you if you were shortlisted and you were interviewed you will get your Job by the grace of God.Please let us always use our heads
Thanks
I just hope that 38 slots per state is a lie
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 7:26pm On May 10, 2017
yahmaid04:

38 or 3 ...anyway it maybe extended to 4
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:29pm On May 10, 2017
wuruwuru1:

ok, tanks and best of luck

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:33pm On May 10, 2017
paulynpen:

Thanks
i agree with u, the selection is based on federal character
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:39pm On May 10, 2017
yahmaid04:
38 for all the ministries or just MFA?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 7:48pm On May 10, 2017
Erenje24:
38 for all the ministries or just MFA?
For all ministries, atleat that is what one guy stated earlier in this thread, he said he heard it from his senator
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 7:49pm On May 10, 2017
nkwako:

3 people per state abeg dont give heart attack lol
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 8:41pm On May 10, 2017
Let's allvpray its extended to 5
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by paulynpen(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
The way and manner people post nonesense here is what i dont like. This is not a place to nurse ego. Some of lack empathy. I was not shortlisted so i fear nothing. There are some people here whose last hope are on this job. You come here to post trash just to increase their BP. Telling them they will not pick them, what help do you think you are rendering. Infact we dont need info here cause e no help any issue. If you will get d job you will get it info or no info. I got a job whereby someone i have never met in my life just pick my name and added it that was all. I av started working before i knew what happened. Till today i av not set my eye on that man. He never show himself. All of us here our help is in the name of the Lord who made heaven and earth. No fear you all will get the job in Jesus Name

11 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:48pm On May 10, 2017
nkwako:
Let's allvpray its extended to 5
Mean 5 per state for MFA?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 8:50pm On May 10, 2017
yahmaid04:

Mean 5 per state for MFA?

Yes
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nkwako: 8:54pm On May 10, 2017
Ok more people will be interviewed tomorrow
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by gennylota: 8:55pm On May 10, 2017
nkwako:

you didn't get him!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 8:58pm On May 10, 2017
nkwako:

Yes
this thing is some how, some states dont have upto 5 shortlisted applicants while some have upto 15 in MFA alone.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Murphylee1234: 9:12pm On May 10, 2017
Wen I said we were appearing before a panel of some big boys from MFA someone attacked me immediately that I was giving false news n raising peoples BP. Pls for your information 3 or more candidates will be giving appointment letters...it can't b less than 3 people at all per state. The interview was too cheap pls. Haba even primary school children go answer d questions with ease. All the best to you guys.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by eazysucre(m): 9:57pm On May 10, 2017
Murphylee1234:
Wen I said we were appearing before a panel of some big boys from MFA someone attacked me immediately that I was giving false news n raising peoples BP. Pls for your information 3 or more candidates will be giving appointment letters...it can't b less than 3 people at all per state. The interview was too cheap pls. Haba even primary school children go answer d questions with ease. All the best to you guys.

Nothing so special about the so called panel. This is normal, two FCSC & two MFA. I believe some people will be disappointed when they realize that almost all those inteviewed gets appointment letter

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by yahmaid04(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
eazysucre:

Nothing so special about the so called panel. This is normal, two FCSC & two MFA. I believe some people will be disappointed when they realize that almost all those inteviewed gets appointment letter
this is the type of news i like to hear cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by ciggy000(m): 10:14pm On May 10, 2017
without derailing this thread pls is there anybody with a concrete info about firs recruitment update

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Erenje24(m): 7:43am On May 11, 2017
Now that interview is completely complete, any one with concrete info on when APL will be issued??

(1) (2) (3) ... (150) (151) (152) (153) (154) (155) (156) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.