Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,217 members, 7,873,963 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 10:15 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (845233 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 1:45am On Sep 23, 2016
After submitting my application form online I got a confirmation mail that my application form has bn submitted titled FCSC APPLICATION FORM SUBMITTED. The mail contains all my details i.e my application ID,Vacancy ID lookup,Get Code,Auto increment,Vacancy ID etc. God willing I will print the FCSC application form 2moro for record keeping.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 1:47am On Sep 23, 2016
HealthCoach1:
After clicking on submit, what came up was a blank page. I'm not sure maybe it has been submitted. Someone should help
Don't worry it has been submitted it also showed me blank page.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 1:49am On Sep 23, 2016
Rachyable:
I got a mail with Subject line FCSC application form submitted. Anyone with me on that?
yes am with you I also got the mail too.

2 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 1:51am On Sep 23, 2016
drtwist:

boss i have receive and confirm my link, just that whenever i login there is no place to update my profile like isee people talking about voters card......i even went ahead to click view more on the available to see if i should apply first but found out that i am always ask to login again...help needed pls
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by bosssss(m): 1:52am On Sep 23, 2016
drtwist:

boss i have receive and confirm my link, just that whenever i login there is no place to update my profile like isee people talking about voters card......i even went ahead to click view more on the available to see if i should apply first but found out that i am always ask to login again...help needed pls
log in and check well there is a place to update your profile. I also updated mine.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kikies(m): 2:34am On Sep 23, 2016
If u happen to b awake,d site is super fast now.
I jst submitted,n I got a confirmatory mail.

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by RichFoundation(m): 2:42am On Sep 23, 2016
Finally, i received a confirmation link.......................................SUBMITTED
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Zirah: 2:44am On Sep 23, 2016
I got a confirmatory mail today. Hope you have?

extremeswag:

Have u received any email after submission?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by zealed64: 3:59am On Sep 23, 2016
if you havent received the link to enable you to login...just go to the login page and input your details, once it responds with your info hasnt been verified...click resend verification..repeat resend verification up to 10 times..you will surely get the link on your mail wink ..... i just did that, it worked and i got the link...and i have successfully applied, also a copy of confirmation for my application has been sent to my mail...good luck

3 Likes

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kingofchess(m): 4:00am On Sep 23, 2016
tomsonlampard:
finally I logged in successfully without getting an activation mail sha... My problem now is that whenever i click on my preferred job, it logs me out automatically and when i clicked on apply, it says i should log in again and returns back to the main page.. Just keeps logging me in and out... Any solution to this?
bookmark the page then open another portal for fcsc....this time don't login just select ur preferred position and apply. Note: don't logout.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by victorlake(m): 4:16am On Sep 23, 2016
RichFoundation:
Finally, i received a confirmation link.......................................SUBMITTED
after submission did they sent you any message?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Mopolchi: 4:23am On Sep 23, 2016
Henrodah:

Broda me too! I tire
Guy I don submit finally. I no sleep to submit the application. God abeg answer my call. See wetin you go do to submit, just update your Mozilla Firefox phone browser then with fine network try attempt applying, that yeye LGA go show quickly. Na so I conquer am.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by avicky(f): 4:59am On Sep 23, 2016
Nduwin:
For identification, pls what if I don't hv d NIN can I ignore it?
Ignore
As you can see it's not in asterisks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jombosolomon(m): 5:11am On Sep 23, 2016
There is a problem processing your form. Errors are marked below.

Please i need help ooo.The above message is what i received after clicking on the submit button. When i clicked at the previous button i will be referred to the page where i filled my primary school information.There is no problem there as i have checked it severally and cannot see the problem there.
Can somebody help out please.

Thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by teasty234: 5:29am On Sep 23, 2016
I have finished submitting the form but yet to receive confirmation email. Though after I submit, it's went blank, & show update then I click on it. But whenever i click on portal & my application, ask me to edit. Pls what should I do?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Abdoor44: 5:36am On Sep 23, 2016
Just submitted my application now...I received a nottification email with auto increment code stating my application has been successfully submitted...after long waiting and sleepless nights Alhamdullilah! Since we can register in different ministry but not same position. Would try register for another ministry Insha Allah...presently the application page is bringing error message when you wanna apply for position!

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by teasty234: 5:46am On Sep 23, 2016
Your application was successfully updated and a copy has been sent to your email. All future communication regarding the status of your application will be made via your registered email and/or phone number. Thank you!

This is what I got after updating my form. But still yet, no confirmation mail ooo
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by TomorrowToday: 5:50am On Sep 23, 2016
Did anyone here successfully make more than 1 application? As they said one can apply for more 1 vacancies.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sonofthunder: 5:55am On Sep 23, 2016
please assist, after logging in and successfully searching out a position I clicked on apply and it took me to a page with just next tab and save draft and I can't seem go go beyond that no matter what or how many times I click.
I've used both UC browser and Google Chrome.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by TIBLOSMITH(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2016
TomorrowToday:
Did anyone here successfully make more than 1 application? As they said one can apply for more 1 vacancies.
Instruction on the site says if you apply more than once, you risk being disqualified
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Unibenfucker(m): 6:09am On Sep 23, 2016
zealed64:
if you havent received the link to enable you to login...just go to the login page and input your details, once it responds with your info hasnt been verified...click resend verification..repeat resend verification up to 10 times..you will surely get the link on your mail wink ..... i just did that, it worked and i got the link...and i have successfully applied, also a copy of confirmation for my application has been sent to my mail...good luck

Tnx I did that. I verified the link and started processig the form but, it's telling me there was a problem processig your form. error are marked below. Do you think its network
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Jennifer89(f): 6:10am On Sep 23, 2016
id911:

I don't think that concern you miss because you ain't a non citizen or got ur citizenship thru that process, i might be wrong though

so i should skip it. I'm asking coz i don't wanna make mistake.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Unibenfucker(m): 6:10am On Sep 23, 2016
sonofthunder:
please assist, after logging in and successfully searching out a position I clicked on apply and it took me to a page with just next tab and save draft and I can't seem go go beyond that no matter what or how many times I click.

Same here ooooh. Well, I think it could be network

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nduwin(f): 6:17am On Sep 23, 2016
I woke up at 5am been trying it but d form wouldn't open again, hmmm am back to square1, I am d only one left out now cry
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nduwin(f): 6:21am On Sep 23, 2016
sonofthunder:

Same here, that's what I hv been facing since 5am, I guess we missed d timing as I can see from pple's post, I believe d site worked better around 2am, let's hope 2am 2mrw mrng will favour us,make I go set my alert down!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Okongrace(f): 6:22am On Sep 23, 2016
Me n myfrnd registered since on d 20th.til nw neither me or her hv received confirmation mail to continúe our aplication.is it wise to re-register again using anoda email?.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by rexazu: 6:28am On Sep 23, 2016
i am facing same problem too.
Okongrace:
Me n myfrnd registered since on d 20th.til nw neither me or her hv received confirmation mail to continúe our aplication.is it wise to re-register again using anoda email?.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sonofthunder: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2016
Unibenfucker:

Same here ooooh. Well, I think it could be network
naah.... not network. mine has been good. been browsing other sites. maybe from them.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sonofthunder: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Nduwin:

Same here, that's what I hv been facing since 5am, I guess we missed d timing as I can see from pple's post, I believe d site worked better around 2am, let's hope 2am 2mrw mrng will favour us,make I go set my alert down!
I've been up before 5, probably would have woken up earlier if not for one dream like that I was waiting for to end.
I really hope its the site cause I was afraid it was something worse(like too many applicants so they closing but I tried other positions and it was same thing).
let's just hope for the best.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Okongrace(f): 6:35am On Sep 23, 2016
Dia ris God ó...Anyway lets jst wait today.if no show we cn try again using anoda email.bcs i no fit shouttttttttt
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sonofthunder: 6:37am On Sep 23, 2016
Okongrace:
no don't do that... this has been answered earlier.
go back to the site and attempt a login. if it fails click on the send activation/confirmation link option.

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by alex20009: 6:39am On Sep 23, 2016
When I got to the update page,it kept showing blank.but I still refreshed the page,i just got mails to morn application I was same,but the sever update especially on my secondary an tertiary education showed. Does it mean I submitted several times? Though tracking is same in all the mail

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.