Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,211 members, 7,873,927 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:30 PM

Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment - Jobs/Vacancies (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment (845210 Views)

FCSC 2016 Recruitment: FCSC Releases Batch A List For Interview! / Erisco Foods Limited 2016 Recruitment (97 Positions) / Nigerian Airforce DSSC 2016 Recruitment Out! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (267) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 6:13pm On Sep 23, 2016
afoobabs:
Pls can any one help me out, as i clicked next on page 8 of 18 it displayed a message that my application has been successfully summited. and i do not receive any mail apart from the confirmation link. i dont know which step to take may be i should reapply or not.
the same thing here, I am about to put my national I.D number the site just submit and telling me I have successfully updated bla bla bla
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by victorlake(m): 6:25pm On Sep 23, 2016
martto4real2002:
@all, i got this message after submission but still have a blank record on application status" Your application was successfully updated and a copy has been sent to your email. All future communication regarding the status of your application will be made via your registered email and/or phone number. Thank you!
does that mean ny application was successful?
yes your application was successful. just check back after some hours, they would have update your profile.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eseose9(f): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
austinosita:

You're good. It's network. Try around 1am when it'll be fast smiley

Pls help out.I can see my Id and the job I applied for,but I have not received the mail or anything like" your application was successful"
And each time I go through my app,whenever I get to page 6 where it has to do with ssce result down to the last stage everything there becomes empty I will have to refill them again and I have done it countless time.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by teasty234: 6:35pm On Sep 23, 2016
Eseose9:

Pls help out.I can see my Id and the job I applied for,but I have not received the mail or anything like" your application was successful"
And each time I go through my app,whenever I get to page 6 where it has to do with ssce result down to the last stage everything there becomes empty I will have to refill them again and I have done it countless time.

U are not alone on this
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 23, 2016
Eseose9:

Relax. You'll get the mail. It's bad network. Since you can see the position you applied for, then you've submitted.
Moreover, you can still check back by 1 or 2am, when it'll be fast.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by iyke109(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
pls can I apply more than 1 ministries....reply needed
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 6:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
One will agree with me that,, this site is still under construction, they are just trying to frustrate people life. I was just about to insert my national I.D number when the just submit itself.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Eseose9(f): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2016
austinosita:

Relax. You'll get the mail. It's bad network. Since you can see the position you applied for, then you've submitted.

OK thanks
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Neroski(f): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2016
tomsonlampard:
I finished my application till stage 18, but when i clicked submitted it showed a blank page.. And on getting to my portal to see my Applications.. This is what i saw. Any advice pls?
I was on page 6 when i paused to continue later. I just logged in now to find this same info too.i click next nothing happens,this ish is frustrating
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Henrodah(m): 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
teasty234:

U are welcome. U can send ur email so that I will send d app to u
OK thanks boss!
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Henrodah(m): 7:34pm On Sep 23, 2016
abimbawealth:

Ogbeni bawo... undecided you only need to search for its apk and install
Got it dear! Thanks

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jswagg4(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2016
Hello guys. I've gotten the activation link. When I paste it in my browser, which options to I choose? Is it
1. Register an account to start
2. Login to Apply or Manage your profile
3. Search Available Jobs?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by abdulbaba200(m): 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2016
jswagg4:
Hello guys. I've gotten the activation link. When I paste it in my browser, which options to I choose? Is it
1. Register an account to start
2. Login to Apply or Manage your profile
3. Search Available Jobs?
click on search for available jobs then when u see the exact job you want to apply for click on it, then scroll down and you will see apply for job, then you continue the processes from there, good luck
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by jswagg4(m): 7:51pm On Sep 23, 2016
abdulbaba200:
click on search for available jobs then when u see the exact job you want to apply for click on it, then scroll down and you will see apply for job, then you continue the processes from there, good luck
wow ur response was fast. Thank you soooooo much
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by pstfrancis(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls ooooooooo I can't seem to go past the first page where their is next and save draft. Pls someone shud help me out. If I click next it will say their is an error. Pls shud I do

2 Shares

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Okongrace(f): 8:16pm On Sep 23, 2016
sonofthunder:

no don't do that... this has been answered earlier.
go back to the site and attempt a login. if it fails click on the send activation/confirmation link option.
oh! Thank u dear.i jst got d comfirmation mail ds evenin.ds is 72hrs.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by emmanuelpopson(m): 8:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
alsudaes1:

But aint there a distinction in "Registering" to apply and "Applying" proper?
there is..have a check at the home page.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by kyemite(m): 8:42pm On Sep 23, 2016
the site is too poor.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by sonofthunder: 8:45pm On Sep 23, 2016
Okongrace:
oh! Thank u dear.i jst got d comfirmation mail ds evenin.ds is 72hrs.
that's good to hear
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by iyke109(m): 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2016
can someone apply for 2 or more ministries ...pls need a reply
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by mikovo2002(m): 9:03pm On Sep 23, 2016
people pls help me. I have been trying to download mozila firefox since morning but google store keep telling "you donot have a devices" pls I want to fill my appli form.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by casttlebarbz(m): 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2016
iyke109:
can someone apply for 2 or more ministries ...pls need a reply
boss keep calm and don't try it
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Kentrasso(f): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2016
kyemite:
the site is too poor.

very poor 1/10. They should have used google forms, better than this crap
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by xcellinking(m): 9:57pm On Sep 23, 2016
Please is there any site that is as poor as this site all over the internet? #TypicalNigerianStuff angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nopretense: 10:24pm On Sep 23, 2016
victorlake:

yes your application was successful. just check back after some hours, they would have update your profile.
hello.
Pls, I just confirmed my account today and I tried registering. It brought a blank page with 'next' nd save 'draft'. I clicked next and it showed 'an error occured wyl updating ur form, sm spaces are left blank' and I'm not seeing any space or anything. Wat can I do?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nopretense: 10:28pm On Sep 23, 2016
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nopretense: 10:30pm On Sep 23, 2016
abdulbaba200:
hello.
Pls, I just confirmed my account today and I tried registering. It brought a blank page with 'next' nd save 'draft'. I clicked next and it showed 'an error occured wyl updating ur form, sm spaces are left blank' and I'm not seeing any space or anything. Wat can I do?
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by nopretense: 10:33pm On Sep 23, 2016
austinosita:

hello.
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by KUNZEH(m): 10:36pm On Sep 23, 2016
pstfrancis:
Pls ooooooooo I can't seem to go past the first page where their is next and save draft. Pls someone shud help me out. If I click next it will say their is an error. Pls shud I do
Same thing here...i'm tired of this nonsense jawe
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:49pm On Sep 23, 2016
nopretense:

hello.

The blank page is because of the poor network and congestion. Close the window. Then by 1 or 2am, open the site, log in and start again. It'll go very fast and there'll be no blank page
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 23, 2016
KUNZEH:

Same thing here...i'm tired of this nonsense jawe

I understand the frustration, but don't be tired.

Just try it again by 2am, and you'll see difference
Re: Federal Civil Service 2016 Recruitment by Anas09: 11:47pm On Sep 23, 2016
Pls i need HELP HERE. What is reCAPCHA?
I keep getting reCAPCHA is missing. Am trying to register an account. Thanks for helping.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) ... (267) (Reply)

Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Course Aspirants(dssc) 2015 / Access Bank Calling For Aptitude Test (entry-level) (2014) / Nigeria Immigration Service 2020 Recruitment

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.