Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,103 members, 7,919,554 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 10:29 AM

The Nairaland Religion Section Summit - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Nairaland Religion Section Summit (1545 Views)

Religion Section 'awards Night' / How Helpful Has Nairaland Religion Section Been To You / Nairaland Religion First 11 - Just For Laughs!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by banom(m): 5:54pm On Oct 13, 2009
@ bawomolo,

hu be dat chic for ur profile picture ?
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by manmustwac(m): 7:51pm On Oct 13, 2009
@Prizm amd Deepsight
all this talk no go solve anything coz i no get power here. I think its best u write an open letter to seun in the nairaland section. But then i think he must've thought about a childboard before and then for whatever reason decided otherwise.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by skyone(m): 8:45pm On Oct 13, 2009
Julius Ceasar was a perpuity dictator and an autocratic leader with a group of senators who intensively flaunt the Roman Empire in a custom of systemic adverse ruling but they could not stop a minute group of aristocrats who disband them and made the Roman Empire a history today.

Seun and his followers (moderators) can oppose the true gospel of JESUS CHRIST  to the very height they wish but will definitely surrender in tears and agony not long from now.

Noetic, Davidylan, Pilgrim, OLAADEGBU,  Tayo D and other great intellectual nairalanders, more grease to your elbows, lets carry on with the true gospel of our LORD JESUS CHRIST.
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by Abuzola(m): 10:55pm On Oct 13, 2009
'say 'GOD is one, the self sufficient, He beget not nor was He begotten, and there is none co equal or comparable to Him' Quran 112 : 1-4
Re: The Nairaland Religion Section Summit by ilosiwaju: 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2009
Abuzola:

'say 'GOD is one, the self sufficient, He beget not nor was He begotten, and there is none co equal or comparable to Him' Quran 112 : 1-4
Speak of abuzola and irrelevant posts. While it is absolutely senseless to insult people because of their opinions, banning them wont solve the problem. Come to think of it, you cant help but admire the folly and steam these folks bring on board.
wink

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Christian Ventriloquist / My Warning To Nigerians! / Ibukun Adebayo Adedayo Starts Up Throne Room

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.