Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,105 members, 7,916,222 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 06:10 PM

Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji Turns 36 Today - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji Turns 36 Today (427 Views)

Lolu & Anto Visit Linda Ikeji Media (Photo) / Linda Ikeji Turns Down $2m Partnership Investment / Linda Ikeji Turns 36, Watch Her Message To Her Fans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji Turns 36 Today by Cyracles: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
Blogger Linda Ikeji turns a year older today as she celebrates her birthday.

"I turn a year older today September 19th and I can't tell you guys how grateful I am for the life I have. I may not have everything I want yet...but I have more than I thought was even possible and for that I am thankful. I am thankful for my family, friends, all LIB readers and well wishers.

My prayer as I turn 36 today is to find an amazing guy soon, settle down, have a bunch of kids and continue to live, impact my world and make a difference. Please say a prayer for me! I mean it! :-)

Also, happy birthday to every one else born today. May God continue to bless, love and protect us. Thank you guys so much for all the lovely birthday wishes that I know will come.
Massive hug and plenty kisses"

Souce: LIB

Continue Reading http://queensheir.com/blog/popular-blogger-linda-ikeji-turns-36-today/

Re: Popular Blogger Linda Ikeji Turns 36 Today by Flexherbal(m): 1:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Men are out there, humble yourself you will get a good one.

(1) (Reply)

Fresh Earth Tremor Hits Kaduna Community / Beads For U / Jim Parsons Tops The List Of Tv’s Highest Paid Actors With $25 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.