Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,133 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:42 AM

Business Ideas - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business Ideas (18008 Views)

25 Small Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / Craziest Business Ideas That Made People Millionaire$ / Business Ideas For Nigerian In UK With Contacts In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Business Ideas by orp: 9:01pm On Mar 23, 2007
how practiceable are these theories
Re: Business Ideas by kemd: 7:23pm On Mar 29, 2007
Hello Nairalanders,I am just new and i just set-up a logistics company that involves clearing of goods and exporting of goods to abroard.Is there anybody that can help with a good clients, that i can render my services to for both import and export business. you can contact me on this e-mail ;kemd@hotmail.com or tel;08023535593.
Re: Business Ideas by kemd: 7:43pm On Mar 29, 2007
hello nairalanders, i am just new and i just set-up a logistics company that involves clearing of goods and exporting of goods to abroard.my services are good and okay. You can contact me on this e-mail address, kemd@hotmail.com or tel no. 08023535593
Re: Business Ideas by kemd: 8:00pm On Mar 29, 2007
hi nairalanders,does anyone have a feasibility report on fishery usiness.i intend going into it.
Re: Business Ideas by goldenceo(m): 5:30pm On Mar 30, 2007
why don't you try text messaging business?
This is new and goes with alot of profits.

Here is a free report on how to start making
money sending text messages.

http://geocities.com/toyininternet/textm.pdf

goodluck.
Re: Business Ideas by becky4real(f): 11:58am On Feb 06, 2008
I think this won't be a bad idea for those who have little amount to trade with. You could actually use that little money to buy O. K cloths from those who open bail at a cheaper rate and take them to schools to sell.

I know of some students who cannot afford good stuffs, and find it difficult to go out there to get some O.K but prefer to do it secretly. So you can use them to make your own little cash by selecting good and quality ones at a price ranging from N500 to N1000 to sale @ N800 to N1500. All you need is making out time to go to their hostels to show them the stuffs and, believe me, u won't believe what you will make. Even those that buy good stuff cannot resist it when they see the good stuff you bring and the price.

I hope this will help.
Re: Business Ideas by agatha2u: 6:04pm On Apr 13, 2008
i am about to go to youth service, during that time i intend going to learn how to decorate. How to decorate weddings birthday parties, Christmas decoration infact any other decoration u can think of. Get me well i have not learnt it i intend learning it during my service period

Please poster i need your advice if that will be ok for me

Decoration in any celebrations, like wedding, burial, birthday,Christmas period
Re: Business Ideas by abbana(f): 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2008
shocked Nairalanders,
Anybody with reliable knowledge of a cybercafe business? I want to start a cybercafe business using labtops for browsing instate of the nornal table tops.I need someone to please give me a breakdown of how much it will cost me to set up this business with about 10- 15 laptops for a start and the best isp to use. smiley smiley
Re: Business Ideas by nuggetman(m): 8:47pm On Apr 19, 2008
Do you know that starting, managing and growing a business is more than just having one idea or two?
Do you also know that there are a lot of challenges, if not properly envisaged and addressed,[email][/email] that can pull down a business at any point in gestation, nursing or maturity periods?
As a matter of fact and consultancy principles I do not recommend any specific business idea(s) for anyone without carrying on a general appraisal on the prospective business man or woman.
Where one or more business idea is eventually recommended it will be done with some embedded provisos

Time and space will not permit me to say more than this
Nugget Man
http://www.hotbusinessnuggets..com
Re: Business Ideas by nuggetman(m): 9:56pm On Apr 19, 2008
Do you know that starting, managing and growing a business is more than just having one idea or two?
Do you also know that there are a lot of challenges, if not properly envisaged and addressed, that can pull down a business at any point in gestation, nursing or maturity periods?
As a matter of fact and consultancy principles I do not recommend any specific business idea(s) for anyone without carrying on a general appraisal on the prospective business man or woman.
Where one or more business idea is eventually recommended it will be done with some embedded provisos

Time and space will not permit me to say more than this
Nugget Man
http://www.hotbusinessnuggets..com
Re: Business Ideas by lusc: 12:18pm On Apr 20, 2008
@ Ladapo i tried calling your phone but you did not pick up. can you leave your e-mail address.
Re: Business Ideas by Kayla007: 4:58pm On Apr 20, 2008
Our religious organizations needs trusted contacts in Africa. The organization is business oriented.
We need one trustworthy person. Contact Frata with the words: "il bella morte" at:

wsanexus.darkbb.com

Re: Business Ideas by 1981: 9:15am On Apr 21, 2008
Hey, this is my first post here. There's a cool business opportunity I got to know of. A great online magazine is up for sale. I say it's great, because you can read alot of great stories. You can register to get nice summaries in your email box. If you feel you can turn around the business, then consider buying up the magazine. Alot of millions can be yours. Here's the link:

www.fastedition.com
Re: Business Ideas by cashisland(m): 12:06pm On Apr 08, 2009
Hi when you talk about cleaning business,you need to narrow it down to a particular aspect.That is :
1)laundryand drycleaning
2)Rug cleaning,
3)office and industrial cleaning,
4)residential cleaning
5)fumgation ang pest control services etc.

Be sure of the area you are interested in. That will help you in knowing the cost implication and others.
I am a professional cleaner and would be ready to offer my service if needed

1 Like

Re: Business Ideas by noworry: 11:53am On Apr 30, 2009
Hello,

are you an entrepreneur and your need an office space for your business operations ?

contact : gracely99@yahoo.com or call: 07029036825. We have a good, conducive and cheap place for you around ikeja.
Re: Business Ideas by Joan4427(f): 4:53pm On May 08, 2009
Fellow Nairalanders,

If you own a bookstore (physical or online) in Nigeria or abroad and are interested in contracting for book deals, consignments, orders (any quantity) at publishers price, please contact me.

I am a book publicist with Bernard Books Publishing, based in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.
We are currently contracting deals to book distributors, wholesalers, and retailers for our newest title: FEDDIE GIRL by Nona David.
This title is set in a Federal school (boarding) in Nigeria and is tailored to the Nigerian reading public (home and diaspora) or for anyone who has experienced boarding school in Nigeria and Africa.

To learn more about this title and view a press kit, please visit http://www.bernardbooks.com/news.html
To see excerpts of this title, visit http://www.bernardbooks.com/subpage.html

Publisher deals will be open only from July through December 2009, so if you're in the book business, you need t act now.

Thanks.

Joan Peck (Book Publicist)
Bernard Books Publishing, Cincinnati Ohio, USA
http://bernardbooks.com
[email]joan.peck@bernardbooks.com[/email]
Re: Business Ideas by sonety2k(m): 2:17pm On Jun 28, 2009
cool
Re: Business Ideas by Ben13: 9:29am On Sep 22, 2009
nice collections
Re: Business Ideas by vasnate(m): 3:21am On Sep 26, 2009
The list looked comprihensive, but with the ASSUU strike its not conviennet for some students to venture them without detrimenting their respective academic studies, however, I recomende Stockdigital Photography,
photocashflow@getresponse.com
Re: Business Ideas by Gbosh(m): 5:10am On Sep 29, 2009
Hello

Some very encouraging ideas. Really interested and will like to work with you.
will give you a call. Nice one sir
Re: Business Ideas by HarelaHei(m): 1:10pm On Nov 18, 2009
You have some really great ideas! I know that in the long run will save you money,  We have to think about the future.
Re: Business Ideas by edetmike: 4:04pm On Dec 07, 2009
I'll give you two blogs www.fxleaders..com, www.oilandgaz..com pay attention to this two blog, you must benefit
Re: Business Ideas by trending83(m): 4:26pm On Feb 01, 2010
Learn how you can earn up to N17.496 million without traveling out of your country. It`s easy and simple and you can make all that money from the comfort of your home. Contact me on 08073400383 to know more about this program.

Trending83
Re: Business Ideas by melchface: 11:27am On Feb 02, 2010
Hi;

This is really great,,,,the list you provided is very much helpful for the people who are looking for Successful Business opportunities. This is having a great importance as it is providing ways not only for the people who are looking for the Permanent Business Ideas,but  it is also helpful for those who are looking for part time business opportunities.

Thank you,
melchface

paid financial company reports
Re: Business Ideas by amitagep: 4:08pm On Feb 02, 2010
Amitage Partners is a small & medium businesses consulting firm specializing in helping owners grow their businesses and their bottom line, by responding to entrepreneurs' need for practical business and marketing services to turn their innovative ideas into successful business ventures.
01-7492114 & 08055269016
Re: Business Ideas by edujoy(m): 10:10pm On May 04, 2010
FOREX can give you that much trust me. see www.dollarschool..com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Starting A Lucrative Business In 2015 / Naira Gain Against U.S Dollar Boosts Dangote’s Wealth To $15.3 Billion / N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.