Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,048 members, 7,899,724 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 06:08 PM

Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession (48155 Views)

Another Electricity Tarrif Hike Despite Recession In Nigeria / Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / PDP Tweets About 108 Suvs Saraki Bought Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by handysuzy(f): 3:17pm On Sep 19, 2016
f
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
We dey wait for the ORIGINAL VERSION OF THIS REPORT grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Obumorji(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Where are the Foolish hausa's / yourba / fulani people!!! If itz GEJ or PJ. They will speak all d grammar wey dey dia mouth! Soon fowl yanshi go open we go see dah tin buhari dey do! #yorubasaboteurs [color=#990000][/color]

4 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by suasmablow(m): 3:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
was it not in this country that Jonathan went to such events with over 2000 delegates?
Some things are just necessary regardless of the times.
In my area, people still cook, eat and entertain guests even when premature deaths occur, how such more in a recession.
Perhaps is it still news that this so-called recession isn't just getting to or affecting everybody in this country?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by arabbunkum: 3:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
The same thing they condemned about the previous administration. Hypocritical liars.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Josmila(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
News source: Sahara Reporters

Adunbilivit grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by wazobaaa: 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
Bubu Bubu Bubu Bubu Bubu
Just coming
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by yemmight(m): 3:20pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
may they never return safely, amin .

They will return safely and you will never be alive to witness their safety return, amin.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by 1wolex85: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
If this is true, it is absolute rubbish! Imagine, these are the kind of things I criticized Jonah for

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Jabioro: 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Compare to the last administration delegates.. over 600 men and women were exported to UN meeting from Nigeria..can you see the differences 86 to 600 .
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by omaolowo(m): 3:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

Haba! Kilo de?
It is not all one's prayers that get answered by God.

This is too much of an outburst

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by anonimi: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by dorocent(m): 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
datz one tin abt our leaders, dey neva stop to surprise us in as far we r still living...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by bart10: 3:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
This government is a scam. I just pity the victims. I'm a proud wailing wailer.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by cyrilamx(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Amen
yemmight:

They will return safely and you will never be alive to witness their safety return, amin.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by SenatorTobijah(m): 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Buhari CONTINUE OH, what happened to Abacha and Yaradua will soon befall you
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Bobmaintain: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Well...

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 3:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
Who cares... Mtcheew
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by shammah1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Na even dem go start the thread. SMH to zombies
richidinho:
grin
If na about Mama peace now, you go see Madridguy and hungerbad go dey drag first to comment

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Bobmaintain: 3:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Meanwhile, somewhere in Aso Villa.....

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by omaolowo(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:

Haba! Kilo de?
It is not all one's prayers that get answered by God.
So God will NOT answer this your wicked wishes

This is too much of an outburst - coming from someone!
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by jegz25(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
abokibuhari:
shege inyamiri...God will not answer ur prayer
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by sosmoney: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dumbest president i have known so far. This southern people are not qualify for political post not to talk of the presidential seat. Youth must do something, in other countries i know they will protest, but when it come to our dear green white green country people are silent. If i am given the priviledge to talk on media i swear buhari or whatever you call him will resign. In this so called buhari Era i lose my lovely ride i take to school. I have to sell my car to pay school fees. I pity my people becos i am quiting this country very soon.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by jrusky(m): 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
You mean Buhari went to US with 108 Delegates or are you talking about 108 pair of trousers and shirts I can't belief he will do such at the situation in the country at the moment, I need to wait for confirmation.

I still doubt it that despite is dumbness or dullardness he won't go that far at this moment of bad time in Nigeria, please more proof.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by ohenhen1: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
It is actually not a large number.

86 people went for the UN assembly.

22 people went with the First lady to a different event.

Much less than the 300 under GEJ.

You must have security and other aides go with the President.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by symbianDON(m): 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
aaaahhh aaaaaabhh!!! na olympics dem de go? kilode?

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by plaetton: 3:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
CHANGE is illusion.
Buhari hasn't changed in 30 yrs.
Nothing has changed.
Nothing will change in government and governance.

Only the stomach infrastructures of Nigerians have changed for the worse since these change illusionists came into government.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by LifeDrama: 3:33pm On Sep 19, 2016
May God help us all...God bless Nigeria!
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by azimibraun: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
Who confirmed it; Can we get a list of the individuals; at least in international travels you cant sneak people into other countries. Let us have a list.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by nijanigga: 3:34pm On Sep 19, 2016
foolish Nigerians jumping to conclusions, have you asked why are they there ? then you can make value judgements.
Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by jrusky(m): 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
ohenhen1:
It is actually not a large number.

86 people went for the UN assembly.

22 people went with the First lady to a different event.

Much less than the 300 under GEJ.

You must have security and other aides go with the President.

Wait a minute Are you making me to belief Buhari truly went with 108 delegates I can't stil belief that yet but for what you have just said above bro please are you alright Don't take it too personal I just need to be sure you are well ok by trying to justify this madness if true at this period of time.

1 Like

Re: Buhari And Wife In US With 108-Man Delegation Despite Recession by Nobody: 3:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
If I say Buhari does not have the interest of the Country at heart, an average Zombi will say is hostility for Buhari.

But when the same Buhari and his cabals see the Zombies willing to lay their lives while defending their mess, they be like...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Buhari Ruined Nigeria In 1Year In Pictures - PDP / Igbos Want FCT Ministerial Slot / Neya Uzor Kalu's Look To Seyi Tinubu's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.