Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,331 members, 7,920,198 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 09:38 PM

Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) (1362 Views)

Friends Contribute To Buy Their Girlfriend A Jeep On Her Birthday(pics / Lady Walks Around Naked, Takes Selfies With Passersby / Nairalander Takes His Pre-wedding Photoshoot To The Work Place (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 1:45pm On Sep 19, 2016
I just logged into instagram and commented on Linda Ikeji's page and wished her a happy Birthday celebration. she replied with thanks and I replied again and told her that I'm her birthday mate too (I lied) and she was astonished, she invited me over to her Banana Island Estate, I was so happy. I dressed up with alacrity and went over to her apartment. she welcomed me, we popped champagne and before I left, I kissed her on the cheek and laid my hands on her head and prayed for her to get a husband soon.

the pics below is the selfie we both took together at her mansion.

Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by EmperorLee(m): 1:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ohh Lawd Why

7 Likes

Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by jamalnation(m): 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hhmm
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 1:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
At your age and matric no Op undecided SSMH angry
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by slimthugchimee(m): 1:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
how did i enter here
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
who is this loss patient again kwa grin grin grin Nothing person no go see here

I hope seun is enjoying all this cs na him be the founder wink !
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by jonaifame22(m): 2:23pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hmmmm hmmmmm

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 2:26pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hahaha
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by youngberry001(m): 2:29pm On Sep 19, 2016
Tchewwww

1 Like

Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by DateMynd44(m): 2:30pm On Sep 19, 2016
ogorwyne:
Hahaha
swiry. to pm you just dey tempt me. I don't know what to do
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by ogorwyne(f): 2:31pm On Sep 19, 2016
DateMynd44:
swiry. to pm you just dey tempt me. I don't know what to do
Learn to overcome temptations darling

3 Likes

Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by gbens2000(m): 4:47pm On Sep 19, 2016
Aderola15:
At your age and matric no Op undecided SSMH angry
hi,me likey your name oh! kiss
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by Princejebs(m): 6:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
How did I get in here
Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by jashar(f): 8:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
Village people are strong oooo

Kai.... grin grin cheesy grin

Or, it could just be;

Re: Nairalander Takes Selfies With Linda Ikeji On Her Birthday (pics) by dudesexy1111(m): 8:53pm On Sep 19, 2016
How i take reach here

(1) (Reply)

Ladies What Will You Do / 10 Sure Signs She's Only After Your Money / Would You Kiss A Gay Or sheemale Just For Fun ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.