Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,294 members, 7,977,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help (28321 Views)

Man Was Seen Having Sex In Highlander In Benue At Night & His Car Was Snatched / Baby Who Was Snatched By A Policeman In Imo Reunites With Parents (Photos) / Ash-colored Toyota Highlander Snatched At Alakahia, In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Dinvictus: 7:02pm On Sep 19, 2016
I hope your life is insured.

So that when next you get another you won't play with it.

Mtcheww

MourinhOUT:
Next time you get a car,nobody will teach you before you insure it cool

You should have done fast and furious with them, it's probably empty guns they have. My precious car, Nobody can drive faster than me except maybe NASCAR racers, once I hit the pedal and keep my head down I am Gone
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by GodnGold: 7:12pm On Sep 19, 2016
It will be found in the name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by jnoz23(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2016
ramdris:

You av automatically take the position of the greatest fool on nairaland by this annoying comment of yours...Even if u were trying to pass a message, common sense should tell u dats the not right way to go abt it... [size=15pt]Ode![/size]

nice 1.

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by henrybomb(m): 7:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
ramdris:

You av automatically take the position of the greatest fool on nairaland by this annoying comment of yours...Even if u were trying to pass a message, common sense should tell u dats the not right way to go abt it... [size=15pt]Ode![/size]
sum ppl dont just tink b4 posting ,dont mind him...d guy and foolishness
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Odeyinigbin(m): 7:24pm On Sep 19, 2016
princetom1:
Sorry dear, did u insure it?

Stupid question/comment
Its either u console/sympathie with d victim
U re dia vomiting trash
I give d thieves 3 days to return d car hence.......
Coat me anywhere, no be me oooo
Na baba God give me o.
Note it
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ifenes(m): 7:27pm On Sep 19, 2016
armadeo:

Dude they are many types of insurance but he affordable one is pass me police which is worthless.

In the UK I am very sure nothing like that. It must be functional else it won't be on display.

Here theybrip us off. If hey decide that everybody must use insurance that works I'll just laugh myself to earth

Transporters for one don't even have valid drivers license talk of insurance.

We are in a dysfunctional society and we abide by dysfunctional rules. There you myst have insurance here we must have police pass me insurance.

In Lagos it's even 5k for a piece of paper.

You are sure? I have a UK car insurance, and I can tell you that all types exist.

But anyway I hope the guy get his car returned safely

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by princetom1(m): 7:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
Odeyinigbin:

Stupid question/comment
Its either u console/sympathie with d victim
U re dia vomiting trash
I give d thieves 3 days to return d car hence.......
Coat me anywhere, no be me oooo
Na baba God give me o.
Note it

Ur pee? Just like ur name ode
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by bastien: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
ChiStaan:
Hello guys! My Hyundai IX 35 2011 model was snatched by gunmen in front of my gate on Wednesday 7th of September 2016. I was on my way back from church with my kids around 7:30 pm I've gone to the police and made statements. A friend encouraged me to put it up on Nairaland.

Eng Number: G4KDBU384676

Chassis no: KMHJU81BDBU311573

Reg No: FST 659 BW

Any useful information will be well appreciated.

Please contact me on 0809 705 0122

A picture of the car has been attached below.
Don't worry, by Friday, u will be at the nearest station to claim your car
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by lielbree: 7:42pm On Sep 19, 2016
ChiStaan:
port harcourt
My God! Where in portharcout? I live at waterline so area
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nobody: 7:48pm On Sep 19, 2016
armadeo:

Don't mind them. People who don't own a bicycle tire are shouting insurance as if comprehensive insurance is cheap.

The best option is to install a tracker in your vehicle. Simple.

Go's help you op. I know it's not easy.
Nah.
I think the best option is to insure. Quite alright insurance doesn't come cheap but anyone who can afford a 2011 car in this 2016, should be able to afford insurance.

This isn't about owning bicycle tyre. It's common sense in Ben Bruce's voice.
I have family friends driving cool cars without insurance/trackers and they cover their cars with the blood of Jesus.

I've also heard of car snatchers that deactivate trackers. When I say insurance, I don't mean those roadside insurance, I mean 'legit' comprehensive insurance.

2 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 19, 2016
Hello everyone ,

OUR PRODUCT

Features of our product

• Worldwide map coverage: We can track your vehicles even when it is driven outside Nigeria. Map shows street name, major roads and highways, landmark in any country.

• Check location by SMS: SMS location report shows street name, city, time, and engine status. If the vehicle is in a place where streets are not named, SMS shall report vehicle location to the nearest landmark like churches, mosque, banks etc.

• Online Tracking: Our online tracking shows the vehicle moving on your computer screen at intervals.

• You can also track by map coordinates and Maplink on your smart phone.

• Track vehicle by SMS and call.

• Our online platform can accommodate more 500 vehicles.

• Remotely listen to conversation in and around the vehicle

• High sensitivity, new technology and latest GPS chipset.

• Efficient battery back-up: battery back-up is very useful when thieves remove the car battery and decide to tow the car, the car could still be tracked.

• Works well even in areas with limited sky view like villages.

• When Vehicle is driven to remote areas like villages where street names are not available, our tracker will show vehicle location to the nearest landmarks like rivers, churches, mosque etc.

• Support unlimited number of phone numbers for call-in and SMS.

• Voltage range between 6V and 36V; Suitable for all kinds of vehicles such as cars, buses, trucks, trailer.

• Remotely shutdown/restore vehicle by SMS and call.

• It can track a vehicle's location, speed and direction throughout the world with “Theft Alert” mode. Anti-theft mode is useful when vehicle is parked in an unsafe environment. You can arm the car against theft, even when the vehicle key is used, the vehicle will not start.

• Our tracker is designed for full covert installations. Most of the corporate fleet owners consider that a fully hidden installation is the only way to reduce staff’s vehicle misuse.

Applications

- Tracking and management of vehicle fleet
- Cargo Tracking
- Surveillance Work
- Anti-theft and recovery

We render services Nationwide
Contact us Call / Whatsapp 08144758217, www.facebook.com/vehicletracker9ja , www.Vehicletracker.com.ng

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ChiStaan(f): 8:28pm On Sep 19, 2016
lielbree:

My God! Where in portharcout? I live at waterline so area
off iwofe road
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by armadeo(m): 8:35pm On Sep 19, 2016
ifenes:

You are sure? I have a UK car insurance, and I can tell you that all types exist.

But anyway I hope the guy get his car returned safely

PaperLace:

Nah.
I think the best option is to insure. Quite alright insurance doesn't come cheap but anyone who can afford a 2011 car in this 2016, should be able to afford insurance.

This isn't about owning bicycle tyre. It's common sense in Ben Bruce's voice.
I have family friends driving cool cars without insurance/trackers and they cover their cars with the blood of Jesus.

I've also heard of car snatchers that deactivate trackers. When I say insurance, I don't mean those roadside insurance, I mean 'legit' comprehensive insurance.

the bolded is what obtains here.

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by power900: 8:37pm On Sep 19, 2016
and I heard someone saying its only Toyota and Honda cars that thieves aim mostly

on this buhari era even golf self dey loss anyhow

2 Likes

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by gidjah(m): 9:10pm On Sep 19, 2016
There shall be no lose of life or property!thus safety the Lord......
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by lielbree: 9:11pm On Sep 19, 2016
ChiStaan:
off iwofe road
shocked my sister lives around St John's. Is it that area??
I used to see police by St John's bus stop , how come these boys are still able to operate ??
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by mentain(m): 9:46pm On Sep 19, 2016
don't u install tracking device on d car?
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2016
the car was snatched since 7th? and today is 19th... that car must have reached Niger Republic by now
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by claremont(m): 10:21pm On Sep 19, 2016
Just be happy that you didn't get shot by them. Since you have reported the matter to the police, leave it to them. You will eventually buy another car, and when you do, ensure it's insured, fitted with a demobilizer and tracked.

Good luck, life is too short to worry about a stolen car. Go and have a celebratory drink to thank whatever you believe in that you are still alive, I know from personal experience how robbers kill people for nothing in that country.

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by JBoss25(m): 10:41pm On Sep 19, 2016
power900:
and I heard someone saying its only Toyota and Honda cars that thieves aim mostly

on this buhari era even golf self dey loss anyhow
Looooool grin grin grin
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by cybriz82(m): 10:55pm On Sep 19, 2016
Ur own mumuness get phd in mumurity...which gps u dey talk abt? Gps for d car wey dem dn thief already..abi apollo cover ur eyes ni? Go wash am mek u read am again slowly...
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by cybriz82(m): 10:56pm On Sep 19, 2016
Op u self u dey funny...september7...uptil nw?? Na nw u dey post am here..well keep praying sha n we wll pray for u also to get it bk.
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by mickells(m): 12:35am On Sep 20, 2016
I hope you find it. when you do, do not hesitate to install a tracking device in it. come to concept-nova for the best services when it comes to car tracking
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by philemonemenike(m): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2016
monitor any mechanism and were those Igbo boy use to sell different kind of motor cars parts in your state report to the police l pray you will found it .
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by lonelydora: 1:27am On Sep 20, 2016
princetom1:
Sorry dear, did u insure it?

No. The church sticker on the back windscreen is the insurance. You should have installed a 'Tracker'.
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by lastpage: 4:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Next time you get a car,nobody will teach you before you insure it cool

You should have done fast and furious with them, it's probably empty guns they have. My precious car, Nobody can drive faster than me except maybe NASCAR racers, once I hit the pedal and keep my head down I am Gone

Try and read before you comment!

The car was snatched at HIS ENTRANCE GATE (as he was about entering his house).

What kind of Van Damme driving would you have done at that point? Drive over your roof nii? shocked shocked

I hope the car was insured, in which case he gets paid back about 70% of the current value (less depreciation for a 2011 car).

But installing an IMMOBILZER plus a TRACKER would have solved his problem and he can just disable the vehicle after 3mins, while alerting the authorities.
They will simply dump the car nearby..... after breaking the windscreen out of frustration!
grin grin

Hope lesson learned. undecided

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ramdris(m): 7:43am On Sep 20, 2016
beycity:
This should be moved to FP.
I pray you find it.

Cc: lalasticlala
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ramdris(m): 7:45am On Sep 20, 2016
ChiStaan:
Hello guys! My Hyundai IX 35 2011 model was snatched by gunmen in front of my gate on Wednesday 7th of September 2016. I was on my way back from church with my kids around 7:30 pm I've gone to the police and made statements. A friend encouraged me to put it up on Nairaland.

Eng Number: G4KDBU384676

Chassis no: KMHJU81BDBU311573

Reg No: FST 659 BW

Any useful information will be well appreciated.

Please contact me on 0809 705 0122

A picture of the car has been attached below.
Hi Dear,

How far with your car...amy positive news yet? #JustFeelingConcern. embarassed
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by Nobody: 8:56am On Sep 20, 2016
Did you install car tracker or u just bought a vehicle to show off without securing it.
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by helhadassah: 10:16am On Sep 20, 2016
TRUELY i knw the God of Oyedepo is nt a robber of men,the robbers will knw no peace until it is returned.go nd share testimony its done
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ChiStaan(f): 7:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
ramdris:

Hi Dear,

How far with your car...amy positive news yet? #JustFeelingConcern. embarassed
no yet. Thank u for your concern
Re: My Hyundai Car Was Snatched At Gunpoint. Help by ramdris(m): 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
ChiStaan:
no yet. Thank u for your concern
Relax Sis... All things gonna turn out fine... Got a ride as well and I can't imagine it been stolen..Damn!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Army Ordered To Pay Ebere Ohakwe N1.25 Million For Assault / Policemen Attempt To Arrest Aba Keke Rider, Residents Resist Them (video) / Footballer Kills Mechanic Over Age Difference (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.