Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,510 members, 7,948,001 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 12:09 PM

Is Waconzy's Track Titled "Linda Ikeji" A Waste Of Money, Or Best For Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Waconzy's Track Titled "Linda Ikeji" A Waste Of Money, Or Best For Her? (456 Views)

Do You Agree? Sex Without Orgasm Is A Waste Of Time —seyi Hunter / Video Of Linda Ikeji And Her Mother Dancing / 7 Reasons Why Love Is A Waste Of Time. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is Waconzy's Track Titled "Linda Ikeji" A Waste Of Money, Or Best For Her? by LilGenius: 2:54pm On Sep 19, 2016
The Nigeria born "Silver Spoon" crooner, Waconzy who earlier on released a trending single titled "Balling like Waconzy" has step up the game of showing off his undying love for one of Nigeria most famous Bloggers, Linda Ikeji in a just produced tune titled "Linda Ikeji" .

This shows no doubt that Waconzy is very serious about this.

Furthermore, the track has pulled criticism as well as the reverse, but this is an avenue to disclose what you
feel about this.

Do you think that track was a waste of money or you support his idea on reaching out to Linda Ikeji.

Happy birthday to "Linda Ikeji" on her 36th birthday.
Drop your Comments Below

http://www.xclusivevibes.com/2016/09/is-waconzy-track-titled-ikeji-waste-of.html

Cc: lalasticlala Seun mynd44

[img][/img]

Re: Is Waconzy's Track Titled "Linda Ikeji" A Waste Of Money, Or Best For Her? by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
undecided
Re: Is Waconzy's Track Titled "Linda Ikeji" A Waste Of Money, Or Best For Her? by LuvU2: 3:03pm On Sep 19, 2016
Dont ask me silly questions this afternoon angry

(1) (Reply)

I Like Her But My Best Friend Is Already 'toasting' Her. What Should I Do? / Be The First To Know When He/she Switches On Phone. / Nigerian ways Of Being Romantic in a relationship!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.