Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,671 members, 7,892,705 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 July 2024 at 04:07 PM

What Are The Job Descriptions For A Marketing Executive? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Are The Job Descriptions For A Marketing Executive? (434 Views)

4 Funny Ways To Impress Interviewers At Any Interview And Get The Job / The Job Factory / Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are The Job Descriptions For A Marketing Executive? by Marthynx10(m): 2:57pm On Sep 19, 2016
My fellow nairalanders, i applied for a job(Marketing Executive) last 2weeks, and i have gotten an interview invitation scheduled for friday. When i initially applied for the job i didnt take it seriously as i thought it's one of those jobs i wouldn't get an invite. But now i've been invited for interview i am beginning to take it seriously. My question is this; what are the duties of a marketing executive? I have no idea about this position and i want you to help me on this corner. Thank you.
Re: What Are The Job Descriptions For A Marketing Executive? by holubee21(m): 4:18pm On Sep 19, 2016
Marketing executive/representative/associate the job is strictly sales now depending on which organization it is...most description s for them are: know how to close a deal with ur customers, always try to manage your customers well even after transacting with them cos u might still get referrals from them..ensure you always meet up with designated targets giving to you..always have a target market to whom the products is directed not just meeting anyhow person..I think those are still the paramount skills needed

1 Like

Re: What Are The Job Descriptions For A Marketing Executive? by Marthynx10(m): 5:58pm On Sep 19, 2016
Thank you so much i appreciate your response. Does the job require computer litracy(computer skills)?

(1) (Reply)

Top Job Sites List / Are You A Writer, Are You Good In Writing..please Apply / Teachers Placement For Schools In Ilorin. Apply Now!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.