Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,982 members, 7,890,225 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:21 AM

A Must Read- The Reason You Get The 'chills' When Listening To A Nice Music- - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Must Read- The Reason You Get The 'chills' When Listening To A Nice Music- (601 Views)

For Nice Music Production In A Professional Studio Call 08155560515 / D’prince Ft. Wizkid – So Nice (official Video) / Morell Set To Storm Kano With "Musa Is Coming" Album Listening Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Must Read- The Reason You Get The 'chills' When Listening To A Nice Music- by Carliswagmalip(m): 4:32pm On Sep 19, 2016
HEY!! HAVE you heard of CarliswagBlog? its my Blog, i believe i have one of the coolest writing styles.. its friendly and cool.. let me prove it to you...
BUT NOTE!! The post might not be Interesting for you cause its on naira land, the link to get the post in all its glory is
http://www.carliswag.com/hood/music-food-soul/

Its MUSIC TODAY, well Happy new week!! New shoes,new clothes and new Food.
today’s irony,

My president is in New York,while my people are not even seeing egg yoke. Sha, whatever.
Today I’ll be starting your week with a killing topic! And it reads Music,the Food for the soul! Pheeeww.. As at this moment,I don’t even know what am going to write in this article, but I have this feeling that I have something to give you today, cause I won’t bring you here to come and waste your hard earned Data(Bandwith) CarliswagBlog, delivers! Yeah! We must deliver. So, have you ever had this feeling ‘your favourite music is playing, or your best music icon steps into the stage,or maybe you listening to the beats of a track then you get goose flesh?

“heck yeah! You have right? Don’t worry you not alone, Cause I have this Chill the ‘second’ my Musical HIP-hop G.O.A.T Icon starts singing, and anyone who defines ‘Rohan Malip‘ without adding Lil Wayne to it, is really F*ing up. So that’s the MUSICAL HIP-HOP G.O.A.T, I’m talking about.

Whenever Lil Wayne, starts his track I stop everything am doing and pay attention,then when he starts spitting on a featured Track, I get this chill on my arm, then when(anyone who knows Weezy knows that, the Young Molar murders people tracks more than he does in his) and above all, the moment I see Lil wayne climbs the stage,or I see the crowd running mad for him.. Boy o boy, I get real goose flesh over me.

For You,it might be Drake, I’m not really Drake’s fan, but whenever I see Lil wayne hype him, I have no option but to feel the nigga.

Maybe, in your own case it’s Beyonce, I can swear that any girl who would ever gets to read this article, would definitely add Queen B to the list, I can’t really talk about my stand with respect to Beyonce, am not her big fan, but still B’s Music,are Tracks I pay attention to..

Just open a new Tab and read this…

Okay,is it Kanye west? on Quora someone siad Kanye spits more than Lil wayne with respect to Punch line, God in heaven knows that I’ve never felt Geezy’s waves before, but after I had that heated argument with the person, I made reference to some of his tracks, the one that still sticks is this one with Drake, him, alongside Lil wayne and Eminem(forgotten the name) and believe ‘me you’ Geezy didn’t F* me up, I heard him drop some lines and the are forever going to remain in my head (Kanye west just joined Instagram- open a new Tap and read, and can you imagine, in less than 6hours he has gotten half a million followers!! Now tell me why I shouldn’t do music?)

.. Okay you not a Geezy addict like me, I suppose its Jay Z then? Well well, in my own Eyes, sometimes Jay Z is handsome the other time he’s far away from being ‘handy’ well that doesn’t stop me from fanning him a little, pretty little, his Venom on “New York’s remix” is still a killer Tune, so that’s For Jay!

It seems am sticking to males alone, okay you fan Taylor swift right? Hahaha, SW*ar down, Taylor Swift at a certain time to me, the time I didn’t have much interest in music, sounded like a Male artiste, am referring to her name, i thought initially it was a GUY but when she gave me “Bad Blood” even as am writting,and trying to remember how the track started am feeling chills on my rips, but lets be realistic, check out her behind(DONKEY), doesn’t it look’s like a MAN’s? lol…

Who is Nicki Minaj’s fan here? Well, Maybe I am, maybe am not, as much as I Try to be jealous of her, NICKI MINAJ, and deny the fact that Nicki is a real rapper, the Truth still surfaces, Nicki is one real hip-hop MC you don’t want to F* with, initially I was on the scale that, how would a girl rap so F* well?? That was in the ‘then days‘ am not that unto that ‘gender whatever stuff’ but that’s a point am making, Nicki is so damn good, when I first listened to this her music ‘Roman’s Revenge‘ on my senior cousin’s phone, I just fell in love with her, just like that.. Hey! Meek mill,don’t try to diss me, I can SW*ar it, I can rap more than you, professional rapper or not, go and finish with THE GAME and draking DRAKE, point blank, AM NOT YOUR FAN…

Yeah!! Another person that in a very seducing and crazy and Lyrically way causes chills on me is no other gOD than, the one time G.O.A.T of all times… Am talking of “Em—-in—em” ow my greatness! Which particular sperm produced Eminem’s tongue?

While i was watching this video, my hands were on my head, and the chills couldnt stop flowing in!!! Where FU_ken planet did this guy fall from.. hahaha.

Wait! Did I just acknowledge Eminem’s tongue and didn’t acknowledge the All fathers tongue?? Your F* guess is as good as mine, am talking Busta Rhymes Baby, Busta is …….. Just help me complete it.

So permit me to come to the land of my birth, the country I rep! Yeah! Am a Cross riverian,a state located in southern Nigeria, I grew/I’m growing up on the streets, but am not a street nigga, cause my mum TAMED the ‘reet’ out of me and left me with ‘st’ for saint.. Lol.. But if I don’t acknowledge the goose flesh that Wizkid’s songs make me have, then my brother I’m mad!,and PARTIAL.

This post is for the the ‘NIGERIAN HATERS FORUM’ lol

Wizkid would never stop killing beats, he doesn’t know how to stop, you know yesterday I interviewed him in ‘DREAMS TV‘ and he told me, if I could help him stop the rate at which he kills music, I was on the negative oppinion of course! Lol, Bro/sis wizkid’s Music is like the best among bests! Recently he just killed Tiwa’s bad, and Tiwa on the other hand didn’t sit and watch wizkid kill the track,she also gave us her power! Ow mehn! That song Bad, just made me fall in love with TIWA savage,

You’ve got to read this Post

ehmm,what’s that your name ‘Tee Billz’ I just dissed Meek up there,I can’t produce but am very good with sticks and bottles! So watch out….

Yeah! So that’s 2 gone, 2 Nigerians who give me ‘shiva‘.

Another person that on him handling the Mic, I feel the breez a little again is MI- abaga, this guy’s music is somewhat to a born US MC, that sort man, I really don’t know how he does it, But MI is very good at one thing, and that one thing in music is no other thing than….. Giving you quality music, giving you hot music, giving you killer TUNES! Mi’s like an air bag, he inflates when you really need him, like our Big boss in blogging Ovie’o(Boss at NOTJUSTOK) said

“MI WOULD DISS YOU AND STILL MAKE YOU FEEL COOL”

Yeah! Mi’s music is one I’ll call my African semi-lil Wayne..
You know generally, what turns my skin in our domestic music/tunes is not basically the Artiste, infarct both in our Local musics and in the International house, it’s only Lil wayne who,main me seeing his picture my self my skin’s ‘orgy’ comes on, and my Music nerves are faster than my receptors. Lol. Am saying sh*t right?
Well, this is the point am Trying to make..
When ever I see Weezy’s music, I start having the goose flesh, and its only weezy who does that, and I get the stuff over my whole body.

What sends chills down my spine from other artiste is when I see them perform on stage, when I see the crowd dying to feel this music making machines, Davido happens to be number 4 on this spot.. Mehn!! Music music…
Okay,now I guess you would like to know why the chills!
If you ever listening to a Music/track and you get that chills on your flesh, your arm most especially, or your ribs. It’s not ghost ooo! As what many Nigerians would say,
Goose bombs or goose pimples or skin orgy, what ever you know it as comes as a result of sudden shift in temperature… Okay, let me go professional a little..

A GROUP OF YOUNG RESEARCHERS FROM CANADA STATED THAT,WHEN MUSIC MOVES US OR CAUSES THAT SPECIAL CHILL, OUR BRAINS ACTS AS IF IT DOES WHEN IT REACTS TO DELICIOUS
FOOD, PSYCHOACTIVE DRUGS, OR MONEY(O YES MONEY)
THIS PARTICULAR SEXY PRESSURE IS DRIVEN BY A
“REWARD” WHICH THEY CALL CHEMICAL DOPAMINE, WHICH HAS
BEEN LINKED TO ADDICTION(YEAH! LIKE ME, I SLEEP WITH MY HEADSET). IT PRODUCES THIS “CHILLS” OF A THING THAT
CAUSE CHANGES IN THE SKIN’S ELECTRICAL
CONDUCTANCE, HEART RATE, BREATHING AND
TEMPERATURE.
The research seems to suggest that
dopamine release is greatest when
listeners had a strong emotional response
to music. The scientists reported that their
findings provide “neurochemical evidence
that intense emotional responses to
music involve ancient reward circuitry
and serve as a starting point for more
detailed investigations of the biological
substrates that underlie abstract forms of
pleasure.”

Yeah! So that’s it, so infarct you reacting to music is a super normal stuFf, for me it just adds more fuel to my Dreams of hitting the studio one very good day….
So if you keep getting chills courtesy of MUSIC stuffs, know you are a human being, a real human, cause you are emotionally active, it means you allow things to sink into you, its not spiritual,bafomate or what ever they call it, and even if its spiritual, that spirit must be cool to make me like any song, cause me Steven Malip, I know Quality when I see it.. Phweeee! Let me go and eat.. Remember CarliswagBlog, the only Nigerian Blog which tells the ‘Truthful Truth‘ loves you.. Like our page and tell me the artiste who sends chills through you,or the music that does that… See ya!

! I_REB_CarliswagBlog... The only Truth speaking Blog in Nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Raw Music: Noni Sharoni- Chosen To Serve + Dancia For God / How To Put Your Songs On Digital Stores / What Makes Some Songs Blow And Others Do Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.