Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,016 members, 7,976,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 02:28 PM

Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! (991 Views)

Costly Mistake I Wont Forget In A Hurry :( / Wizkid,Reekado,Chidinma,Wande Coal,Others Thrill Fans At Jimmy Jatt's Show(pics / DrSID And Wande-Coal Argue Over Dbanj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by funkystanl(m): 3:10pm On Oct 11, 2009
A Multinational Company invited WC to be part of their anniversary celebration along with other A-list artistes in d country recently. To announce d anniversary to d world, d organisers held a press conference.
To hint on how their performances would be, each of d artistes came on stage to say 1 or 2 things. It got to Wande's turn & d big blunder came.
He walked on to d stage, sang a line of 1 of his songs & while trying to express thanks to d organisers, he chose to thank a rival brand instead!
He would have been forgiven if not that he mentioned d name twice.
Guests were amazed & d organisers wore sad looks.
But our Wande carried on unknowingly.
It was when he got back on seat that another artiste told him what he had done.
He ran back to d stage, apologised & corrected himself.
Anyway inspite of d blunder, he must have made up with d company on account of his performance at d anniversary. He nearly brought down d roof with his vibes & guests loved him more.
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by 2Legit2Qui: 7:21pm On Oct 11, 2009
so? is anyone above mistake?
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by mamagee6(f): 10:33pm On Oct 11, 2009
Who in heaven's name is Wande Coal? undecided
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by HarryPotter1(m): 12:17am On Oct 12, 2009
@mama-gee so u dont know the Nigeria's hottest R&B singer?
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by funkystanl(m): 1:06am On Oct 12, 2009
@2legit2qui, its not a must to comment. Read the post well. I never said anyone is above mistake. Its a costly mistake. Do you know what it could cost him, more shows, becoming the brand ambassador? Etc. Your response shows if its you that made such mistake you wouldn't bother wit an apology all in the name of "no one is above mistake". Thank God Wande my man did apologised. On his behalf i apologise to Guiness.

@mama gee, i'm sure you must have rocked songs like bumper to bumper and other mo hits songs, wande is an integral part of most of those songs.
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by semid4lyfe(m): 6:45am On Oct 12, 2009
Bush boy who doesn't know Guiness Nig PLC and Nigeria Breweries are rival companies.
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by aieromon(m): 6:45am On Oct 13, 2009
Blame it on the chronic,baybee!!
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by funkystanl(m): 9:50am On Oct 13, 2009
Lol, Lol, Lol
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by vislabraye(m): 10:38am On Oct 13, 2009
Kai, what a miskate oh, mistake i mean. But bouncing back was a great way of saving his ass. Was he absentminded? Be kiaful. Thats why e good to go skool cheesy and get some exposure
Re: Wande Coal's Costly Mistake! by clemcykul(f): 10:55am On Oct 13, 2009
who says humility is not wisdom?

(1) (Reply)

Watch Oprah's Interview With Michael Jackson's Parents And Children / No Nollywood Colleague Was Present When Dakore And Olumide Wedded In The Church. / Visafone Buys Multi-links For N8billion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.