Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,484 members, 7,920,825 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 01:09 PM

UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs (27244 Views)

He Spent Over N6m For Masters In U.K But Regretting It Because No Job Yet / When There's No Job And You Are Ready To Accept Any Salary / Updated-New Job Vacancies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by rhinsorlarvent: 8:12am On Nov 17, 2016
Pls I need help urgently! My sister that I live with is already beginning to see me as a failure. I lost my job in August due to the fact that my MD could no longer pay salaries because of the recession. I have been applying for different jobs all to no avail. Everyday I pray and hope that all this nightmare will come to an end but here I am writing this. Please help me get a job as I studied French and have experience in customer service , admin. My number is 08052066964. Thank you. My email address is ronke_davids@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by paboye: 9:57am On Nov 17, 2016
Thank God for this forum. I have a B.Eng in electrical engr. 2.2 worked with a telecom sector for roughly two years. The first year I worked as a field service engineer where I was involve in repairing diesel generators and other power system equipment such as ATS, PIU etc and later got another one with a different telecom company where I worked as an Radio frequency engineer but the contract suddenly ended in August cry as the company lost the contract to another rival company. Since then I have been searching for a job in the telecom industry. Currently residing in the northern part of the country (bauchi) because I was posted here from lagos in my last employment. Hope to start my masters soon pending when I get a job.
Just in case you can help a brother, kindly get in touch with me. My email Is: matthewafolayan9@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by sheycrown(f): 11:11am On Nov 17, 2016
Hi everyone, I'm super tired of everything... I work with a private firm that is owing it's members of staff 7 months salary. I want to resign but I won't be paid even if I do and I have no new job yet, every Monday comes with a renewed hope of being paid but Friday arrives with nothing.

I finished school 2010, served then did a post graduate program. Now I'm doing a masters program in personnel psychology, hoping to start CIPM next year.

I seriously need a new job, I keep sending in applications with little or no response from employers. One only gets reply from these GNLD people. It's annoying. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!

I'm ready to relocate anywhere although I reside in Ibadan presently.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by EmployabilityNG: 11:24am On Nov 17, 2016
[size=20pt]15 Things You Should Start Doing To Find Success[/size]

It would be a lot simplier if improving your life would to be about making one big gesture. But, it’s more like bringing small changes and habits you can constantly work on. It typically comes down to the small things you do every day.

We present you 15 ways to question your idea of what is normal, some small things you should bring to your life every day and as a result - make a major difference in the course of your life.

Ask A Lot Of Questions

Nothing should be taken for granted. If you want to be a happy and successful person you need to be like the toddler always asking why. Do not ever stop searching for answers and examine everything from every angle and different point of view. You never know what you might find.

Be Extremely Honest

Being the most honest you have ever been is incredibly uncomfortable at first. It feels weird to tell people 100% of the truth, especially to yourself. If you’re burning to say something (good or bad) to someone in your life, you’ll never know the value that could be reached by saying it until you try. Start with a letter if the idea of a conversation freaks you out. Do not keep important things you want to say to yourself, because eventually you might regret it.

Make Meditation A Habit

At first (especially when you’re busy), carving out time to sit and do nothing except breathing can make you feel insane and even more anxious. But the benefits far outweigh the perceived (negligible) costs. Sometimes, you need to stop or even make a step bake to move forward.

Become An Early Riser

It might sound awful, or you might consider yourself as not a “morning person,” but when you start getting up earlier every day then you shall make done a huge amount of thing by the time you usually wake up. Try setting your alarm 15 minutes earlier every day and in a couple of weeks you will get up a few hours earlier then you do now and this change won't be as stressful as it could be if you tried waking up at 5 am right away. But also remember to go to bed earlier as well to have at least 7-8 hours of sleep.

Create things

Everyone wants to see themselves as a creative person, but it’s so easy to choose watching new episode of a favourite show instead of a creative project at the end of a long day. But you should be persistant and find yourself a creative hobby, and make it a habit to carve some time on it every day.

Save Money

If you have problems with managing your finances or would just like to save up more you should start keeping track of every penny you spend and do this for a few months at least. There are a lot of app now that can help you with it. But if you prefer paying for everything in cash, which is, by the way, a great way to see really how much you’re spending, try to just write down everything you're buying. Once you see where your money go you will be able to cut the excess, save a lot more.

Volunteer and do Charity

Volunteering can make you feel less self-centered, less hopeless, and like you’re part of something bigger. Don’t underestimate the value of community outreach. And even a few nairas spent on charity can actually save someone's life.

Stay Healthy

Keep track of what you eat and what exercise you do. It may seem annoying and time-consuming, but it’s a great way to see the good vs. harm you’re doing to your body so you can make changes accordingly.

Eat Well

Nutritious food helps you perform better. Limit your diet to food that has actual nutrition: lots of organic vegetables, lean proteins, healthy fats, etc. It’s better to be a weirdo about your food and to outshine the competition than to blend in at parties and be sluggish or unhealthy all your life.

Work on Your Speaking Skills

Public speaking is a daunting thing, but learning to do it adds an invaluable skill to your toolbox. Everyone is scared of it at first. Take small opportunities to cut your teeth and when you really need to stand up in front of a crowd, you’ll be ready.

Talk to Interesting People

Intrigued by someone? Strike up a conversation. What do you have to lose? Worst case scenario: rejection. Best case: a new friend! And rejection is a normal part of life, so there is nothing for you to fear.

Turn Off Your Phone

Take a digital detox every now and then, let your mind wander and mull over projects and problems. Also, put it away in social settings. Constantly checking or looking things up is just plain rude.

Focus on One Thing At a Time

Don’t try all the things at once. Pick one at a time and commit to mastering that thing. Once you’re there, feel free to pick another. The road to mastery is accomplished one task at a time. Intention and attention are important.

Set Big Goals

Stretch your limits by setting goals you’re not sure you can reach. Pick something harder and scarier and more uncomfortable than you’ve ever done and give yourself a year to do it. This might be as simple as attempting to run 7 miles when you’ve hardly ever run 1. But the experience of channeling your physical and mental reserves to get it done is almost always worth it.

Ask for Help

Therapy might be the number one most uncomfortable thing to do. It’s an exhausting chore to examine your own biases, defenses, motivations, and those of the people in your life. But it always gets you closer to the truth. And can lead to all sorts of breakthroughs in the short and long term.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Mznaett: 5:55pm On Nov 17, 2016
EdoBoy90:
. That is nice idea. which course did u study? Are u working? Are u a mechatronic Engineer? Where did that person who made it big as a mechatronic Engineer did his degree in mechatronic Engr.?

Please sir,can I send you a personal message?
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Sunnystooth(m): 6:09pm On Nov 17, 2016
Samtobh:

Drop your mail, I'll contact u
Chemical engineering graduate 2.1, no job at all... not even an internship post. Life sucks.
please help;
sunny2tooth@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by bbankky: 6:24pm On Nov 17, 2016
I am yet to be added to the whatsapp group after filling the form, this is my email bbankky_1@yahoo.com, waiting to hear from you thanks.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by BJOO(m): 7:46pm On Nov 17, 2016
Must u work for some one to make money pls use ur head
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 17, 2016
Please I'm on the lookout for a weekend job or permanent night shift job.

It doesn't has to be anything fancy... I can during the weekends if you need a cleaner or knows anyone that needs a cleaner

Please...
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by gadala4(m): 5:51am On Nov 18, 2016
gadala4@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by DrTims(m): 11:44am On Nov 20, 2016
Am also interested in getting a job, buh will like to start my own bussiness. I need a job and location is not a barrier. Pls help. 08067094114. Email:timsejigah@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Heavance(m): 1:39pm On Nov 20, 2016
I am not thinking suicide, I just need a place yo improve my life. Sometimes, I feel depressed because I hate to ask people for money (even my parents).
I got to understand some people feel suicidal when they go online and see their colleagues who graduated/served with them already employed..... everybody's time is so different.
All I need is somewhere to start developing myself, I know my capabilities, I just need an avenue to express it. Even if it is a rugged job, as long as it pays, and make my mind, body and soul focused.
uyos4u@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by enuose55: 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2016
sanjoseun57@gmail.com.tnx
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by marvinz1984(m): 8:13pm On Nov 20, 2016
paulfidel12@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by gbeseun(m): 9:31pm On Nov 20, 2016
talk2dre:

kwamb2g@yahoo.com

seuntoyou@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by adejaresalami1(m): 10:20pm On Nov 20, 2016
I am an electrician, I have worked with several furniture companies both in abuja and lagos as a maintenance personnel

Repair and servicing of wood working machines with some mechanical experience

I have an OND in electrical engineering and more knowledge about industrial wiring

I am willing to locate any where if I am opportuned......adejaresalami1@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 11:51pm On Nov 20, 2016
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Teettyllayho: 7:06am On Nov 21, 2016
Please I Really Need A Job. I'm Presently Taking A Private Lesson And The Pay Isnt Encouraging At All. Please Help! My Email: teettym@gmail.Com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by euthanasia: 8:07am On Nov 21, 2016
Joe_uka@yahoo.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by lordeasy: 9:59am On Nov 21, 2016
nwabueze.nwankwo@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tolats(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2016

2 Likes

Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by bustamode: 11:08am On Nov 23, 2016
Hello ,my story is similar to a lot of people here,had a contract job,but it came to an end,and now not finding things easy,been to interviews that either have nothing to offer or want to rip you off,would appreciate any leads,thanks,my email is mrebony4@gmail
com and contact number is 08138986091.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Salmon88(m): 12:43pm On Nov 23, 2016
Hello! I'm just depressed as you said because of lack of job but not attempting suicide though I feel bad and couldn't help myself.
I studied Mining Engineering and graduated with a 2:1 in FUTA. Served in Ebonyi state.
I've been sitting at home since April, 2016 after been discharged.
Now I feel like am confined in a place, am useless because I couldn't get money to buy myself things to talk of helping someone. Please I need your help to get me out of this.
mailsalmonadeyemi@gmail.com.
https://ng.linkedin.com/in/salmon-adeyemi-b7a90055
Thanks.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by YuwaB(f): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2016
See so many write up, just encourage me dat am not a lone, am not depress but am stressed out must time. I hate to beg that my kind of person. I like proving for myself. Am a female, 24 years graduated 2014. Through with NYSC. POP was last month. Every where I summit CV it always d same story. No vacancy just drop ur CV we get back to you. I never knew it would be dis difficult. Now am facing reality n it tiring. Abieyuwaik@gmail.com
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Whytdot(f): 8:07pm On Nov 23, 2016
All I need is someone to review my CV because I don't understand anymore. I've been sending it to several companies and no response. Maybe it isn't good enough or something.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by eghuan1(m): 10:18pm On Nov 23, 2016
Don't even know how to start cos hope in life is like 13% now. Finished from UNIBEN, came back from service just to do volunteer work with a family member literally frustrated my decision to look for paid job. Did one year SURE-P GIS and later got a job where I was not paid for three months. Left there and came to Lagos where jobberman introduce me to Uber. Did that for two months and to say the truth I really enjoyed the job and so took a car on HIRE PURCHASE AGREEMENT to be paid out in 18 months. Who knew recession would affect things this way.
From one police to VIO and many things, the company took back their car today even after paying half the price of the car.
Now am alone, with my phone in my room thinking what is life? Why do some people struggle through life just to get the basic necessities? Men, this life is messed up. Some how I feel God laughs at my effort and He doesn't want to help me.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by tolats(m): 10:49am On Nov 24, 2016
eghuan1:
Don't even know how to start cos hope in life is like 13% now. Finished from UNIBEN, came back from service just to do volunteer work with a family member literally frustrated my decision to look for paid job. Did one year SURE-P GIS and later got a job where I was not paid for three months. Left there and came to Lagos where jobberman introduce me to Uber. Did that for two months and to say the truth I really enjoyed the job and so took a car on HIRE PURCHASE AGREEMENT to be paid out in 18 months. Who knew recession would affect things this way.
From one police to VIO and many things, the company took back their car today even after paying half the price of the car.
Now am alone, with my phone in my room thinking what is life? Why do some people struggle through life just to get the basic necessities? Men, this life is messed up. Some how I feel God laughs at my effort and He doesn't want to help me.
God never sleeps nor slumbers. Behold, all of our help cometh from the Lord. All you have to do is to look unto Jesus, the author and the finisher of our faith. You dont have to worry because He will give you rest (Eph 11, 28-30). Recession or no recession, life messed up or not: all you have to do is beleive and you shall live pass your problems. Stay blessed.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Desdemona(f): 8:52am On Nov 25, 2016
Reading comments on frustrations is saddening. I don't have an office job for anyone but if you wish to Learn about something new(like bitcoins for example) and break the shackles of depression, feel free send me a pm.
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jozivill: 7:42am On Nov 26, 2016
Intelligent Graduates living within ph or warri, should please visit www.facebook.com/franchiseenergy. Like the page and send your CVs to franchiseenergy@gmail.com or whatsapp 08147455366. Good luck!!!
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by jozivill: 8:12am On Nov 26, 2016
hannah8307:
Sir, I am a 2:1graduate of Microbiology from futa, I graduated in 2014 after sending myself to school, After service it has been from one interview to another.
depression is an understatement because I fend for my self and sibling, being in ph pressure is mounting up from different direction to do foolish things, this is a social media I really can't explain half of what is going on with me but I am now emotionally weak and don't know what I will do d next minute. I don't trust myself again. pls sir ...

Intelligent Graduates living within ph or warri, should please visit www.facebook.com/franchiseenergy. Like the page and send your CVs to franchiseenergy@gmail.com or whatsapp 08147455366. Good luck!!!
Re: UPDATED!!No Job?Depressed?Feeling Suicidal?Share Your Story&Connect to Jobs by Nobody: 6:16pm On Dec 01, 2016
@ Samtobh I lost my phone recently so I won't receive any of your whatsapp GD job updates. Could you send them to my mail? darketexia@gmail.com

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Several Job Vacancies At Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company (IBEDC) Plc / Ecobank Recruitment Very Urgent / Don't Take A Job At Dangote If You Have A Choice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.