Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,184 members, 7,967,352 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 04:49 PM

Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) (48046 Views)

Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / South African Court Sentences Nigerian To 20 Years For Human Trafficking [pics] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by helphelp: 9:33am On Sep 20, 2016
Make una rest in peace in advance...

Idiots una no dey hear word
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by nnokwa042(m): 9:37am On Sep 20, 2016
ever811:
iam stupid you said?...buhahahahahaha..if you are pained by my comment, tell your brothers to quite crime and engage in honest hustling.. WHY ALWAYS IGBOS when drug crimes are committed around the globe? 2morrow you come out and tell people you are the most industrious people on earth..you are an animal I swear!!!.do u even care about the millions of souls this goats you call brothers has destroyed?.. honestly you are very very very stupid...
ur sister that swallowed her own to sell in mecca nko?is still on record that yoruba woman that was caught in US airport is still world record holder of 200 pallets of cocaine in her belly ooh u think yoruba alhajas and abokkki counterpart goes to mecca every ur for religious duty then ur living in 14bc,go and tell russia or america why re they selling guns to african rebels ,kashamu a well known coke dealer is the one feeding yoruba muslim on sallah day in his ogun state house lets not even talk of baba suwe, ur poor u cant afford coke biko, if tinubu a dealer dont complain then common u,before u insult igbo people as a whole take disabled peoples from ur tribe go to paraolympic let them win 7 golds like igbos did it for yeye nigeria just last week then if u insult igbos i will hear u undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Daslim180(m): 11:38am On Sep 20, 2016
National Association of Name Checkers (NANC)
Reporting live from Ijebu Ilese, Ogun State.

One of the culprit name has been confirmed from a video called Fidelis from Imo State.

I repeat name and region has been confirmed. Na d same set of phiphu
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by Sirbun: 12:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
They hatred among nigerians are unbearable, i thought this could a Platform of reaching eathother but instead of it , those foolish , jobless ,good for nothing guys are here blasphemy eachother. Woo be unto anyone that will bring tribal or religious bigotry here.. That's why most of you guys are fools and blind. Ur politician are embezzling ur common wealth are you are there shouting with empty stomach.these kind of post must no be in front page, this is the reason Nigeria as a country remain to grow upon we have one of the best head in Brit , USA .Bleep y'all tribal haters and Bleep religion,
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by stevio(m): 1:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
The first guy said he's from Imo State. Why can't these guys come down here and do something better with their lives instead of gambling with it,don't they know you only live to die once? Chai,I pity their family members,they should just start preparing on how to either bring their corpses back here for proper burial or bury them in absentia because it's very obvious they're already dead considering the country they chose to ply their deadly Trade. Only God can save their sorry asses,they shouldn't even bother calling the Nigerian Embassy because nobody will ever come to their rescue from here,besides it's so serious that no Nigerian living there will even want to associate with them now that they've blown their cover. I pity them.
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by namuguibe(m): 4:31am On Sep 25, 2016
Ah ah, they should just allow these two gentlemen to "graduate" from their Malaysian schools so that they can now come back to Nigeria and join in the nation building grin
Re: Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) by cooltola(m): 3:24pm On Dec 21, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Police Arrest 55-Year-Old Woman Caught With 12 Stolen Children in Anambra (Pix) / I Have Slept With 1000 Men - Benue Man Who Impersonates Female Prostitutes / Ugandan Girl Commits Suicide After Father Caught Her Having Sex On His Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.