Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,254 members, 7,967,616 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 11:26 PM

I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! (5161 Views)

I Am Getting Married To Evaberry Next Month / I Am Getting Married , Engagement Pictures / Once I See A Girl Like This, Am Getting Married INSTANTLY! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Zaramdgreat(f): 1:15pm On Sep 21, 2016
sEGXY2:
Madam don't mind all these bloody hypocrites, they wouldn't hesitate to bash you at any given opportunity.

What you should consider is

When does he intend to pull out of the contract marriage?
What effort is he channeling towards your relationship?

This is the only thing I can say for now however I'd implore you to create another thread in the family section where you'd get better advice
thx dear
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Akeem79(m): 4:59am On Sep 25, 2016
flyca:
Are you so sure he is based in Brazil? And is that why you are falling for him?

If the chat with an intl number is on whatsapp, forget your illusions, the guy is likely in Nigeria sef. Once you register a whatsapp with a phone number, you can continue to use it everywhere in the world. Given, he might have visited Brazil sometime before, but maybe he isn't based there anymore. I still use my Nigerian number for whatsapp till date, but I left Nigeria years ago. So be wise. He might have told you he is traveling back to Brazil so that you stop snooping him, and he goes and checks into the next hotel and continues farking one-night standers like he has done to you.

So except you saw him off to the airport and watched him gets checked in with customs, sorry that guy might just be around the corner. If you want a proof, give him a call on his Brazillian number. If it rings and he picks, let us know.

And if I may ask, why is his living in Brazil so special and important to you? What is he doing there? Why does living in Brazil make in more elligible than other bachelors within your radar that will like to have a meaningful relationship with you?

This hot tempered girl , we all know that you're schooling in china .
Your mother pushed u out to China just becos of your hot temper and everyday fighting with people around u ,

Don't give nonsense advice just because u don't have boyfriend yet . You want every other girls to stay like u without serious relationship ...

SMH .

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by flyca: 5:42am On Sep 25, 2016
Akeem79:

SMH .
Chai! I know its nothing personal with me just economic frustration. Kpele grin grin
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Berbierklaus(f): 6:05am On Sep 25, 2016
Zaramdgreat:

He said he has no intentions of marrying white that he did d contract marriage just to get his ways around, besides he said the girl is full of trouble bcs she doesnt gv hm rest of mind
He said,he said.....which day una girls go ever wise up.
He begged for sex and so what?
That means he hasn't chopped your punny,cleaned mouth and forgotten you existed?
Are you new to men? what is all this naive statements I read.
Well,I'm hoping this experience will open your eyes to the tactics of men and you will become wiser.

Ps. How old are you again? <sad
He said pfffft....it never occured to you he could be lying
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by ochobaba(m): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Zaramdgreat:
Hello everyone, this is my first thread here...i need an insight on a very serious issue.....I met this guy where i work, he actually came to buy something but i think i fell inlove with him at first sight but never tried to make it obvious, he appeared to b a very nice person as the rest of my colleagues liked him too. He bought what he needed and left...i felt bad bcs i thought i might never see him again but luckily he came back this Friday again and my heart almost jumped out of my chest immediately i saw him..we greeted and i couldnt hlp bt ask for his whatsapp number which he gladly gave me an int'l number #Brazilian number# nd told me hw he had always wntd to ask for it bt ws scared of rejection bcs i appeared to b too serious with my work and nvr noticed hw he acted towards me. We laughed it off and i closed frm work that day by 3pm, been chattin wit hm b4 closin hour though nd he askd me to hang out with him the nxt day. I accptd bt later hangout with him same day bcs i was bored nd couldnt wait to see his face again. I realised he ws a traveller based in brazil as he told me evrything abt him with pictures in his phone...he evn told me abt his white gf whom he did contract marriage with nd all that. To cut the long story short, we started kissing at d bar, frm there to his hotel room. Had sex and i stayed with him till nxt day when he chkd out back to brazil....He assured me that he liked me alot that i shouldn't worry about anything...bt right nw i am so worried bcs i might nvr see him again even though we chat on phone and please guys, do u think he would take me seriously as i had sex with him on first date#mind u, he initiated and begged for d sex o# i know i am not a wayward girl but shits happens! No insults pls o, just tell me what u think would be the outcome of us!!

gimme pictures of pre-leaning, leaning and post leaning else idonbelieve
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Berbierklaus(f): 6:29am On Sep 25, 2016
Zaramdgreat:

Thnx frnd, i will always try keepin in contact..
Why are you these naive?

I now understand the fish brain word.Tufiakwa
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Akeem79(m): 11:53am On Sep 25, 2016
flyca:

Chai! I know its nothing personal with me just economic frustration. Kpele grin grin
You think its only u that stays abroad right ? Frustration ke ?
滚蛋乞丐 tongue

You shine your teeth as if those laugh reach ur heart ..

We know whom you're shikena

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by funkyibodude(m): 12:03pm On Sep 25, 2016
hungryboy:
Naija girls sha,
I bet one guy were adore you dey beg you for relationship since you no gree,
Na Players and Casanovas dey always attract una,
You are just one of the fishes that guy's net caught,
You have been eaten,
He has moved on to other spots to lay his net for other fishes
women are just complicated creatures
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by funkyibodude(m): 12:05pm On Sep 25, 2016
When I first saw this topic, I thought you were worried that you may have contracted STD or AIDS undecided
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by sextrovert: 12:19pm On Sep 25, 2016
ucsparks:
My dear,, he showed you pictures of himself and told you a lot about himself in just one night,, and knowing fully well he can have you even without sharing anything about himself to you because of cos you threw yourself at him like we guys do believe.
Am really sure he truly likes you and wanted some kind of intimate fantasy he will hold unto with you when he leaves the country.. always keep in contact with him that's your job from now,, and once a while share him your nude pics( not with your face on it oo, just your body) and he'll definitely wanna come back to Nigeria just because of you
GOOD LUCK DEAR!!!

Are u sure u're not the guy in the story
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by flyca: 12:32pm On Sep 25, 2016
Akeem79:

Chai! Buhari whyyyyyy cry
Na so e dey start grin grin
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Originalsly: 12:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zaramdgreat:

i met him Friday, stay with him till Sunday mrn when he chked out
Hmmm...you met him on Friday... went on the date the same day instead of the next.... went to the bar... had drinks...went to his hotel room.... had sex (Friday nite)... spent the nite and left the next morning when he checked out to return to Brazil. Sooo... after spending Friday nite the next morning is Sunday morning?..where do you live? ..and I do really believe you are not a wayward girl..... wayward girls don't ever run off to spend the nite with a guy after knowing him for less than 3 hours. I love how you just worry about if you would see him again.... and not about the little petty small stuff that most girls would worry about...like pregnancy.. and if he is HIV positive... and if he is carrying the Zika virus!

1 Like

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Akeem79(m): 2:30pm On Sep 25, 2016
flyca:

Chai! Buhari whyyyyyy cry
Na so e dey start grin grin
Lol..
Stop calling someone's Father if u do have one ,
From your post on Internet , you talk about ur mother this ur mother that , No father in the picture ... grin

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 2:39pm On Sep 25, 2016
You have just been used and dump o
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by flyca: 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2016
Akeem79:

There is really no justification for your hate and insult. But indulge yourself. Cheers! kiss
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by VanBommel(m): 3:08pm On Sep 25, 2016
I can't label you as wayward cos we all are humans but the thing is if you rush in, you rush out. wink
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 25, 2016
I wonder and she said, she is not wayward, make i no talk if not i would have say she is a ....
njiasi30:
Abeg I no fit laugh, d comments re funny. Op, said no bashing grin cheesy
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Akeem79(m): 3:55pm On Sep 25, 2016
flyca:

Me and my dad. There is really no justification for your hate and insult. But indulge yourself. Cheers! kiss
Kid...

At long last ... cheesy
Cheers

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Nobody: 4:15pm On Sep 25, 2016
Zaramdgreat:
Hello everyone, this is my first thread here...i need an insight on a very serious issue.....I met this guy where i work, he actually came to buy something but i think i fell inlove with him at first sight but never tried to make it obvious, he appeared to b a very nice person as the rest of my colleagues liked him too. He bought what he needed and left...i felt bad bcs i thought i might never see him again but luckily he came back this Friday again and my heart almost jumped out of my chest immediately i saw him..we greeted and i couldnt hlp bt ask for his whatsapp number which he gladly gave me an int'l number #Brazilian number# nd told me hw he had always wntd to ask for it bt ws scared of rejection bcs i appeared to b too serious with my work and nvr noticed hw he acted towards me. We laughed it off and i closed frm work that day by 3pm, been chattin wit hm b4 closin hour though nd he askd me to hang out with him the nxt day. I accptd bt later hangout with him same day bcs i was bored nd couldnt wait to see his face again. I realised he ws a traveller based in brazil as he told me evrything abt him with pictures in his phone...he evn told me abt his white gf whom he did contract marriage with nd all that. To cut the long story short, we started kissing at d bar, frm there to his hotel room. Had sex and i stayed with him till nxt day when he chkd out back to brazil....He assured me that he liked me alot that i shouldn't worry about anything...bt right nw i am so worried bcs i might nvr see him again even though we chat on phone and please guys, do u think he would take me seriously as i had sex with him on first date#mind u, he initiated and begged for d sex o# i know i am not a wayward girl but shits happens! No insults pls o, just tell me what u think would be the outcome of us!!
the guy just gave you zobo(lies) to drink and you drank,my dear aw can you belittle yourself like that all because he is stays in brazil ,,are you suffering from poverty or what .see they are many guys out there who deserve you not one contract boy banging brazilian ladies,you are more than that and again try to smile more and don't be too serious dear so you can attract better people
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by flyca: 2:42am On Sep 26, 2016
Akeem79:

Kid...
At long last ... cheesy
Cheers
You wanted to "comb" me, an e-fight because I'm a happy girl, living a happy life. Loooool. You failed! And as many times as you bring it up, you will continue to fail. I am a prof in dealing with your type, ain't scared of sh*t cheesy cheesy

So stop making yourself a phuuuuuul. Big one! grin
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by bitchcrafts: 2:51am On Sep 26, 2016
lol. Just dont take this too seriously chick. Understand yo lovestruck but you still gotta take it real slow ,keep him on your contact and dont mind ending up a babymama cos i honestly see that lurking!...
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Akeem79(m): 5:25am On Sep 26, 2016
flyca:

You wanted to "comb" me, an e-fight because I'm a happy girl, living a happy life. Loooool. You failed! And as many times as you bring it up, you will continue to fail. I am a prof in dealing with your type, ain't scared of sh*t cheesy cheesy

So stop making yourself a phuuuuuul. Big one! grin
Who wan comb wowo face
Wake up from ur day dream ooo ... cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Youngpo413: 10:22am On Sep 26, 2016
nma24:
Why Sex someone that you are not even sure of?
hoes needs no assurance.
Re: I Am Getting Lean Already Please Help!! by Frankraj: 10:54am On Sep 26, 2016
Forget that thing. You think say the guy dey mumu? Him done Bleep finish and forget you since eee. You no see any guy for Nigeria love ? na the one wey dey stay for white man country you want. Mumu girl . You better go HIV test. Dey there dey full yourself idiat

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Boyfriend’s Testosterone Is On Another Level. Help! / are u bearded, flaunt ur romantic beard here, / I Am Done Dating Hungry Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.