Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,891 members, 7,976,339 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 05:46 AM

Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts (24050 Views)

Jonathan Gives Valuable Advice To Atiku / Jonathan Gives Valuable Advice To Atiku / EFCC To Appeal Court Order Asking Zenith Bank To Defreeze Fayose’s Accounts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by diva90: 10:39am On Sep 20, 2016
If government does not completely seize and recover those stolen monies. Then I will have no choice to believe that the fight for corruption is two faced. No body should be above the law regardless of their past position and anybody taking sides with this criminal of a woman and requesting that the funds be released to her is also a criminal and does not deserve to see nigeria prosper because they are part of the problem!
Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by gretop(m): 10:42am On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
Efcc should defreeze her acc quick quick. she is not d first person to have such money in her account, atleast she is into legitimate business. Can any of u swear on your mother's life that Buhari and aisha are not robbing us blind. Buhari should let this people be make d money flow. Quote me negatively make i finish u, nonsense!

It appears you don't get the point here. Patience did not open those accounts in her name neither was her picture used. She is not even mentioned to be one of the directors of the company affiliated with the account. So how come she is asking that they unfreeze her account? Make she prove say na she get am na.

5 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by BlackMbakara1(m): 10:53am On Sep 20, 2016
There's no point grandstanding over ultimatum or going to court. Atleast the court will like to know the source of her wealth and that will solve the whole hullabaloo. The court(s) will tell us her source of "osusu" if it's legit or not. So peeps i implore you to watch from a distance and discern things.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by Idokosolomon(m): 11:15am On Sep 20, 2016
I think the lawyer should go back and rethink because Human Rights is not superior to financial crime act and the lawyer should know also that there is legal administrative law which is guarded by constitution of the federal republic of Nigeria which Human Rights is under it take note

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by ukenke: 11:48am On Sep 20, 2016
Only in Nigeria....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by cloud9usher: 11:49am On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
yes, i will defend her again and again. Foolishness is well compounded in u. How useless! Buhari and his family are d biggest thieves of d century. pot calling kettle black. saying u are a goat is an insult to the animal kingdom. What a shame!

Is your brain this poor? Copying exactly my type of censure which I gave to you, can't you make out your own choice of words or pattern? LOL! You write like an illiterate teenager.

Why are you mentioning Buhari here? Is this about Buhari? Is Buhari charged to court over a corrupt case? The bone of contention here is about a shameless thief- Patience Goodluck who stole and is still trying to talk trash. Its better you say you are defending Patience because she is innocent rather than saying you would keep defending her even when its glaring that she is a thief!

Your entire generation would spit on your grave for proudly defending a thief. Demented waste of human flesh like you!

Now reply back as you copy my pattern of censure again. LOL!

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by snoopdg(m): 11:52am On Sep 20, 2016
And what will happen after 14 days, chest beaters in law uniform again, so the Nigerian law courts are good, mama piss now needs to use the African courts to salvage Her loot.

Some little devils will be there crying foul over what can't get to them but was to get to them, mama piss is their mother so she has the right over their right.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by Austeenite(m): 12:16pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jailed
Yyeske:
Uncouth woman who still has guts to talk, she thinks the weaker link clueless husband is still in power. PMB would lose all my support if this woman is not jailed
Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by tuniski: 12:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Omonigeriarere:

Tell your madam to prove how she got it then as a civil servant coupled with how she was able to built an hotel with international standard.

Well, that is not how it is done by law. The emotional rant on media is nothing in the face of law. The accuser must prove his case beyond reasonable doubt.
She for be my madam sef.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by MamaletASO: 12:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chai!!!

I like the way ILLITERATES dey approach their matter.

dem no dey get courtesy at all..dem go just open mouth and talk wetin dey their mind..

Faka open mouth again and tell EFCC.. nah inside cooler dem put your money, make dem bring am

2 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by Josmila(m): 12:50pm On Sep 20, 2016
Her lawyer(s) just dey use her chop and buy exotic cars, soon it'll dawn on her that the highest of human rights orgs. can't stop those monies from being confiscated.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by Ken4Christ: 1:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
This government is not fighting corruption. They are fighting their enemies. My points are these;

1. If they are fighting corruption, where did Aisha Buhari get the money she used to buy a handbag of 3 million naira and a wrist watch of 8 million naira? No sane person who works hard to earn his or her money will spend this frivoulous.

2. If they are fighting corruption, what have they done about $700 million Amaechi deposited in a foreign account?

3. If they are fighting corruption, please tell me why the President ear treatment will cost over 20 million naira?

4. If they are fighting corruption, what has been done about the budget padding issue?

5. If they are fighting corruption, why will law makers have several aides some of which earn up to 950,000 naira monthly? All the lawmakers have over 2,500 aides and are been paid by the National assembly.

6. If they are fighting corruption, why have they not been able to tell the public who is diverting foods meant for IDP camp. No one has heard about the 69 trailers of rice diverted for months now. Each trailer carries 400 bags of rice. The only trailer that got to the camp got there with 250 bags.

7. If they are fighting corruption, why have the government not been able to trace those supplying Boko Haran ammunition? Why have they not be able to know their sponsors?

8. If they are fighting corruption, why will his ministers come up with different figures of monies recovered? Lai Mohammed said its 78 billion. Amaechi said it is 3.4 trillion.

9. If they are fighting corruption, how many soldiers involved in bunkery business have been dismissed? They are doing it with the Niger Delta boys.

10. If, they are truly fighting corruption, why are they hiding some of the identity of looters? Their names should be made public.

11. If they are fighting corruption, why will they say the country is broke when 3.4 trillion is recovered and over 2 trillion in TSA account? Transparency demands they should tell us what they intend to do with the recovered loot. This you may never hear. What about several thousands of Abacha loot already returned? You will never hear about what they did with the money.

12. If they are fighting corruption, why is the CBN making a few people billionaire who they sell dollars to at official rate and they resell to the black market and make millions on the spot. Aisha Buhari was also accused of this act.

13. If they are fighting corruption, why have they not been able to make our refinery work or at least have a plan to make it work. We spend about $7 billion importing petroleum products while it will just take about $3 billion to fix the refinery. They are benefiting from the current importation. They are selfish. They don't have you in mind.

14. If they are fighting corruption, why will Mr President go with over 100 government officials for the UN summit? If there were no recession, maybe he would have gone with 500 officials.

I am not saying, they cannot probe Patient Jonathan and prosecute her if found guilty. They should begin with themselves. Change begins with me they say.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by TiffanyJ(f): 1:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
nwasinachi:
What truth? Before u preach to me, swear to me that Buhari or aisha is not guilty of d same crime.
Madam, if Buhari and Aisha are found guilty, they must face the music. Madam patience doesn't even have right to claim the money that were found in different accounts not belonging to her. Whoever it is, be it my father or mother, I don't support evil. Let's tell ourselves the truth abeg

4 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by sinceraconcept(m): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
dimieprincess:

Then be ready to dance naked while laying curse on Buhari and his lineage because mama peace and papa peace are untouchable.

What do you think gave the woman the guts to come out and claim ownership of the money when her name was never mentioned by EFCC
Your mama piss ole that was selling paraga before she became first lady,how did she make the billions of naira in her account? You still dey mumu support thieves that are subjecting you to suffering and hardship‎

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by brojoshua: 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
The corrupt and corruption threatening and giving Nigeria ultimatum. Wanders shall never end

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by amc: 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
Ken4Christ:
This government is not fighting corruption. They are fighting their enemies. My points are these;

1. If they are fighting corruption, where did Aisha Buhari get the money she used to buy a handbag of 3 million naira and a wrist watch of 8 million naira? No sane person who works hard to earn his or her money will spend this frivoulous.

2. If they are fighting corruption, what have they done about $700 million Amaechi deposited in a foreign account?

3. If they are fighting corruption, please tell me why the President ear treatment will cost over 20 million naira?

4. If they are fighting corruption, what has been done about the budget padding issue?

5. If they are fighting corruption, why will law makers have several aides some of which earn up to 950,000 naira monthly? All the lawmakers have over 2,500 aides and are been paid by the National assembly.

6. If they are fighting corruption, why have they not been able to tell the public who is diverting foods meant for IDP camp. No one has heard about the 69 trailers of rice diverted for months now. Each trailer carries 400 bags of rice. The only trailer that got to the camp got there with 250 bags.

7. If they are fighting corruption, why have the government not been able to trace those supplying Boko Haran ammunition? Why have they not be able to know their sponsors?

8. If they are fighting corruption, why will his ministers come up with different figures of monies recovered? Lai Mohammed said its 78 billion. Amaechi said it is 3.4 trillion.

9. If they are fighting corruption, how many soldiers involved in bunkery business have been dismissed? They are doing it with the Niger Delta boys.

10. If, they are truly fighting corruption, why are they hiding some of the identity of looters? Their names should be made public.

11. If they are fighting corruption, why will they say the country is broke when 3.4 trillion is recovered and over 2 trillion in TSA account? Transparency demands they should tell us what they intend to do with the recovered loot. This you may never hear. What about several thousands of Abacha loot already returned? You will never hear about what they did with the money.

12. If they are fighting corruption, why is the CBN making a few people billionaire who they sell dollars to at official rate and they resell to the black market and make millions on the spot. Aisha Buhari was also accused of this act.

13. If they are fighting corruption, why have they not been able to make our refinery work or at least have a plan to make it work. We spend about $7 billion importing petroleum products while it will just take about $3 billion to fix the refinery. They are benefiting from the current importation. They are selfish. They don't have you in mind.

14. If they are fighting corruption, why will Mr President go with over 100 government officials for the UN summit? If there were no recession, maybe he would have gone with 500 officials.

I am not saying, they cannot probe Patient Jonathan and prosecute her if found guilty. They should begin with themselves. Change begins with me they say.

[size=18pt]Some of you guys are so daft, it is quite embarrassing.[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by brojoshua: 4:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
When a nation is corrupt and unjust and is not able to prosecute the corrupt ones who are also looters, convict and imprison them, then they will be threatening and giving such a nation ultimatum. But now let there be just and righteous and equal and true justice and judgment. Let all the looters be prosecuted and let all among them that are converted be rightly punished by imprisonment, forfeiting their ill-gotten properties, fines and the likes.
Also we know that when a father who himself is not disciplined and corrupt has many children that are not trained and many of them because criminals and looters and forgers, then they will surely be threatening and oppressing that father, and may even be beating that father.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by SucreB: 4:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
the way buhari is leading this country ehn, everyone has already turned illiterate.

buhari, clueless leader who has turned everyone to didinrin,....... this is sad!
Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by kaytolee(m): 5:17pm On Sep 20, 2016
see u who u help

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by NairaandNigeria: 5:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
hungryboy:
Release her loot give am abeg,
Na today our leaders wife begin to chop bribe?
Even Buhari wife too don dey chop the benefits of her office,
The 8million watch and 40million handbag na Buhari pension she take buy am?

You need brain surgery

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by PastorOla1: 5:59pm On Sep 20, 2016
FGN DON TORCH HER WHERE IT MATTERS, EFCC, UNA WELL DONE!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by bollify(m): 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
I wonder why they've not freeze Maryam Abacha's account yet.

She was wife, deputy governor, 1999 to 2005, first lady, Bayelsa state, 2005 to 2007, wife, vice president, 2007 to 2010, first lady, Nigeria, 2010 to 2015. For 16 years this woman was in the corridor of power. EFCC should just tred carefully in dealing with her.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by Ndukwe007(m): 6:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Pidggin:
EFCC defreeze PEJ's account or is it a crime to be rich
she stole our money and you're calling her rich. I weep for our youth.

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by dannyreports(m): 10:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
every institution in nigeria,right now dey lawless,dem no know wetin to do get money for mr president,just dey pounce on anybody and lay allegations,but dis one,wey dem dey so,na one chance,chai as in magu go know d difference blw jonathan and he wife.
Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by otimize(m): 11:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
hungryboy:
Release her loot give am abeg,
Na today our leaders wife begin to chop bribe?
Even Buhari wife too don dey chop the benefits of her office,
The 8million watch and 40million handbag na Buhari pension she take buy am?
Comments like this and those stupid people that liked it is the reason Nigeria will not get better. I feel like crying for u, if only u know....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Gives EFCC 14 Days To Defreeze Her Accounts by marv1: 9:16pm On Sep 21, 2016
Thats why efcc did not invite her and those pple she used did not mention her. So she has nothing to prove in court.
ificatchmodeh:

Eh..she don claim..be say..she don claim..na for her to prove her claim..in court. no be for efcc to prove.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigeria Customs Release Statement Over Guns Intercepted In Lagos / Buhari Extends Tenure Of Defence, Service Chiefs / How Economy Fared Under Obasanjo, Yar’adua, Jonathan, Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.