Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,162 members, 7,916,401 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 10:32 PM

It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] (2021 Views)

Toyin Lawani & Son Dress Up As 'wonder Woman' & 'iron Man' For His 4th Birthday / Acehood And Partner's Halloween Costumes: Dress Up Like Two Nigerian Deities / Davido Shows Off His New Suit As He Shows Friends How To Dress Up - ( Pics/vid) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by TunezMediaTV: 5:49am On Sep 20, 2016
Popular Radio and Tv Personality, Toke Makinwa recently revealed in an interview with Fame magazine that while preparing for red carpets events, it takes her about 3-4 hours just to get her team to dress her up.

On the average she said, “It depends, I have a team and it takes us roughly about 3/4 hours but it is always fun times. If an event starts at 7 we start prepping at 2pm. It’s a madhouse but I am surrounded by so many talented people it is such a joy to watch.”

Aside her dressing, Toke Makinwa is also known for a special glow on her skin, which make many wonder if she uses some type of very expensive cosmetics.

On the contrary her looks has got nothing to do with any particular cosmetic as she also revealed that she does not go to bed having her makeup on.

“I have none. I never go to bed with makeup on, I am a product junkie, you should see me at the cosmetic brand, I try so many things till I find what works and I try to exfoliate a lot too,” she added.

http://www.tunezmediablog.com/2016/09/it-takes-me-4hrs-to-dress-up-toke.html?m=1

Lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 Ijebabe Ishilove

1 Like

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 5:54am On Sep 20, 2016
That's your own cup of agbo, it takes me less than 12mins to bath & wear my clothes.. cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by sommyblaze(m): 5:55am On Sep 20, 2016
okay o

1 Like

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by opeyemiieblog(m): 6:08am On Sep 20, 2016
e no concern me
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by holuwole12(m): 6:13am On Sep 20, 2016
When u are not a masquerade undecided undecided though he no easy, to paint your face will even take 3hours grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Smellymouth: 6:16am On Sep 20, 2016
Hahahah..no wonder
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Nobody: 6:26am On Sep 20, 2016
4 hours shocked

3 hours for bleach make up..1 hour for putting on clothes..

Kai..women get problem o grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Cutehector(m): 6:32am On Sep 20, 2016
grin
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by somez(m): 6:33am On Sep 20, 2016
That explains why he leftyou, right?

1 Like

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by segebase(m): 6:41am On Sep 20, 2016
this geh go sabi paint house

1 Like

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Jay542(m): 6:42am On Sep 20, 2016
If you like use 1 day. You still no fine angry
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by kkkossy(m): 6:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Really? 4hrs to look ugly. Good grief!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Snow5(m): 7:09am On Sep 20, 2016
Your own self dey learn for where my younger sister dey...

She can make up for 12hours...

If she won leave for class/lecture.... She gets baff before 11pm.....start makeup 12midnight reach 11am the next day...

I bet you too can do dsame... U can even do better than her.. undecided

Mumu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by johnwizey: 7:40am On Sep 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
That's your own cup of agbo, it takes me less than 12mins to bath & wear my clothes.. cool
12mins ke, i can do all that within 5mins
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by GoggleB(m): 8:10am On Sep 20, 2016
No wonder..

If you going somewhere by 7am u go Don start preparation by 3am.. And if maje wants to Fvck around 4 or 5am u go tell am say u don dey make up..

Vanity upon Vanity..
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by BeeBeeOoh(m): 8:26am On Sep 20, 2016
johnwizey:
12mins ke, i can do all that within 5mins
Bath & wear clothes In 5 mins shocked shocked

Oga oooooh! This is how Lai Mohammed started..
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by johnwizey: 8:31am On Sep 20, 2016
BeeBeeOoh:
Bath & wear clothes In 5 mins shocked shocked

Oga oooooh! This is how Laid Mohammed started..
grin grin grin
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 20, 2016
This lady has always been a Bimbo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Nobody: 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Doctored truth cheesy
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by idupaul: 1:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Snow5:
Your own self dey learn for where my younger sister dey...

She can make up for 12hours...

If she won leave for class/lecture.... She gets baff before 11pm.....start makeup 12midnight reach 11am the next day...

I bet you too can do dsame... U can even do better than her.. undecided

Mumu

12 hours? Sorry to pry but what species is your sister again
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by idupaul: 1:11pm On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:
No wonder..

If you going somewhere by 7am u go Don start preparation by 3am.. And if maje wants to Fvck around 4 or 5am u go tell am say u don dey make up..

Vanity upon Vanity..

Any wise man must run
Re: It Takes Me 4hrs To Dress Up -- Toke Makinwa [PICS] by Snow5(m): 1:15pm On Sep 20, 2016
idupaul:

12 hours? Sorry to pry but what species is your sister again

Can't you get the sacasm from my post?

Lols

Don't mind me.. Am jst trying to explain how useless and annoying girls are in that aspect of make up!!

Veeeeerryy annoying!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Guy Who Stole Her Wears, Puts A Photo Wearing It On Facebook / Lionel Messi & Antonella Have Set A Date For Their Wedding / #bbnaija: Efe Proposes Marriage To Marvis At Warri Again Concert? (watch Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.