Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,915 members, 7,883,186 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 05:27 AM

Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader (13460 Views)

Nigerian Soldiers Pose With Flag Of Boko Haram Leader Shekau In Sambisa Forest / A Soldier Who Helped To Capture Camp Zero, Boko Haram's Converge Point (Pics) / Boko Haram Threatens To Capture Buhari In New Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by olaolulazio(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2016
They are ready to die.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by adioolayi(m): 7:53am On Sep 20, 2016
What are you waiting for E kan lu'gbe mehn angry
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by badguy1(m): 8:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Hahaha make govt allow them go biko. . . Afterall na thier brothers dey dere
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by yemitty203: 8:05am On Sep 20, 2016
Naija
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:07am On Sep 20, 2016
mercichoco:
Hunters? Maybe not the type of hunters i see in my village that go about carrying long guns, matchet and catapult.

Seems their morale is high, let the govt give them a go then. I Know Shekau be like "as the hunter is cracking his Gun to shoot so the Bird is sharpening its feathers to fly."
Yea not that type.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by OsuGanja(m): 8:11am On Sep 20, 2016
This niggas is funny....Its obvious they haven't seen Boko haram Machinery yet....
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Bgorgeous: 8:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Hi on already!!
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by basadenet: 8:37am On Sep 20, 2016
Now the hunters are claiming to have all what it takes to defeat B K, to even captured shekau alive, shows that our military has lost it.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by losom(f): 8:41am On Sep 20, 2016
How many shekaus do we have again? the one the Nigerian army said they killed nko? I wish Nigerians would wake up and realize that this is just politics and these ogas allow young soldiers died for nothing. Hunters would soon come back with the news of killing shekau and guess what, they would get their own share na! Abi no be popularity and national cake them want before??shocked angry
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by jaymony: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2016
Play play dis people don comot Basket mouth from business ooh....Dis one na complete joke of the century..reloaded.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 20, 2016
they really dnt need permission to do dat cos i knw d yeye govt wont answer them. jst go in dere and bring back shekau's head on a pike.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Vickiweezy(m): 9:00am On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Yosiwealth(m): 9:10am On Sep 20, 2016
Like government would permit them. Dem know say government no go allow dem go. Na jas mouth.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Bakass(m): 9:11am On Sep 20, 2016
[color=#006600][/color] THE AUTHORITY PAYS MORE ATTENTION TO THE MISSNG CHIBOK GIRLS because THEY ARE GAINING AND MAKING DIA MONEY TRU DAT FORUM, SO ANY ODA PERSON IS NOT IMPORTANT TO DEM XCEPT DE CHIBOK GIRLS.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by ozawo1(m): 9:12am On Sep 20, 2016
Great courage, but incase of eventuality make preparations for your families, so that if the worse should happen we won't have more liability... All the best!
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by kunleham(m): 9:45am On Sep 20, 2016
tollytexy:
Baddest Nigga ever Liveth. . He's got 9 lives like a cat.. He no dey die cheesy
Shekau is an actor and as such he can't die. The death of an actor is the end of a film.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by mcyemite(m): 9:46am On Sep 20, 2016
I just dont understand why this must be on the news.it is suppose to be a covert operation.

These boko haram too are people like us,they aint spirit the read news too,they av social media accounts fb,twitter and even nairaland.they very very literate people with degrees and phds,...and after seeing this they might relocate,change their battle pattern and they might even attack the attacker first.
Go fight ur battle first and leave the success story for the social media nt ur modus operandi..i cant remember the numbers of times av read online that u av killed shekau.
If america were to be as lousy as this,osama bin laden would still be alive.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by sameesyd(m): 9:56am On Sep 20, 2016
dodoniyi:

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/210761-ready-capture-boko-haram-leader-shekau-nigerian-hunters.html

They should be ready to fight the Nigerian army, airforce, navy , police etc. Because capturing him means noo food for those who claim to be fighting insurgency in the north east.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by tonio2wo: 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Storm there already! Instead of telling the whole world including BH your plans. Locos! angry
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by Carter4luv(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2016
Shakau d African osama bin Laden. It's the first year of Obama osama laden was killed, now is the time for buhari to kill Shakau. Obama killed Osama.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by asamaigho(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2016
Caseless:
Haba ! No be shekau wey don die already?

I tire oo, i tot the clueless one killed him like twice.
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by KAYPWAIZ: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Tor... let them go ahead if that is d only option Nigeria is left at now. i rest my case. wink[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by KAYPWAIZ: 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
Tor... let them go ahead if that is d only option Nigeria is left at now. i rest my case. wink
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by alaskido(m): 11:53am On Sep 20, 2016
You now have my permission. Please proceed to capture him dead or alive. You think say Shekau na sitting duck or na antelope and grass cutter. Nigerian Army with all their sophisticated weapons could not catch him, na hunters with dane guns. Na Typhoid and high malaria fever dey worry una. cheesy cheesy
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by gentlejeff(m): 4:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
How many shekau naija get sef? grin grin grin
Re: Hunters: We Are Ready To Capture Shekau, Boko Haram Leader by WesBreezy: 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
Enu o se! Enu o se! Ariwo ko ni bombing oh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Swiss Close To Revealing Nigerian Beneficiaries Of $1.1b Malabu Oil Bribes / Live Update: Rivers Elections / Thugs Set Electoral Materials Ablaze In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.