Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,419 members, 7,881,539 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:14 PM

Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday (25707 Views)

Di'ja And Olamide Perform On Stage In Suleja At GloMegaMusicTour / Di'ja Flashes Her Baby And Wedding Ring In New Photo / Mavin's Di'ja Welcomes Baby Boy (Photos + Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by veragold2804(f): 9:32am On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:
Happy Birthday to your baby Mrs Long throat..

But we never see the face of your husband let alone knowing is name.

she probably doesn't want public display of her personal life. like the scenario of tiwa and teebillz

1 Like

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by millhouse: 9:44am On Sep 20, 2016
And some of them go dey hide their pikin face as if na that one go bring money.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by sexybol(m): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Me thinks the baby looks like Mr. Michael Collins Ajereh!

1 Like

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by harlee(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Gosh,when was dis gal pregnant sef

1 Like

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by xtervaganza(m): 10:32am On Sep 20, 2016
So she was pregnant when she was jumping upandan at the headies

1 Like

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by nairacountry(m): 10:35am On Sep 20, 2016
Giyerte:
Wu b d niga wey dey pop d cherry sef?
naijaboiy:
Who's the husband?

*looksleftlooksright* smiley whispering #Mavi^Boss
Read ma lips DonJazy

Runsouttathread
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by Perfecttouch(m): 10:39am On Sep 20, 2016
TamunoRichard:
she no go allow the pikin sleep

It's [s][size=25pt]RICHIE[/size][/s] on the keypad
why did u choose the name Richie ?
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by CHRISTOLL: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2016
Long live fine baby.
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by bigerboy200: 10:59am On Sep 20, 2016
gocac:
still trying to find out what exactly is beautiful about this lady.....
u among those who would only classify facial or body beauty as " beautiful".
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by TamunoRichard(m): 11:01am On Sep 20, 2016
Perfecttouch:
why did u choose the name Richie ?

that question should be meant for my father. if you see him pls ask him why he chose it for me

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by Damayor12(m): 11:04am On Sep 20, 2016
The baby is Probaby an IVF baby..
No doubt

1 Like

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by amurx(m): 11:39am On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmm.. Where the papa
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by Perfecttouch(m): 11:45am On Sep 20, 2016
TamunoRichard:

that question should be meant for my father. if you see him pls ask him why he chose it for me

its just a simple direct question and I didn't ask it in an insulting manner. I named my first born two weeks ago and I gave him the name Richie..that's why I asked.

You should check the dictionary for the word courtesy ok. U lack it.
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by slavemerchant: 11:57am On Sep 20, 2016
gocac:
still trying to find out what exactly is beautiful about this lady.....

Congrats on your new job, kwantinue
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by Heffalump(m): 12:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:

Don't be surprise a popular Nigerian Music star might be the Baby papa. They are both keeping it out of public view certainly.
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
lawrenzi:
September pickin... what of the baby papa? help us greet am, please tell him to unveil himself we want to see him. Tankiu
She dey do her tin on a low key, unlike people Dat flaunt deir family on social media and will still come back to hurt dem
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by holluphemydavid(m): 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
Not all ladies, its in her genes to be slim and her hubby aint complaining
Talkin from experience I guess
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by tolaadepej(m): 12:35pm On Sep 20, 2016
Congratulations dear, olorun a wo..
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by TamunoRichard(m): 1:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Perfecttouch:
its just a simple direct question and I didn't ask it in an insulting manner. I named my first born two weeks ago and I gave him the name Richie..that's why I asked.

You should check the dictionary for the word courtesy ok. U lack it.

joking bro, wasn't serious.

my name is RICHARD and it means "powerful and rich ruler"

the last time i checked, that's what i got.

1 Like

Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hmmmmmm! Her afro is the same full length as mine. Wonder how my hair will look like after pregnancy!: -)
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by QueenEKAMMA(f): 3:06pm On Sep 20, 2016
I HOPE THE BABY WON'T INHERIT THAT HER LEGS THAT ARE FEARFULLY AND WONDERFULLY MADE? THANK GOD HE IS NOT A SHE!
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by chydon22: 3:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
GoggleB:

His baby dad is called Kollade Bello
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by okonja(m): 5:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
asumo12:
So this girl don born?

Who give am belle self?

sad angry >

Na me undecided
Re: Singer, Di'ja Celebrates Her Baby's Birthday by okonja(m): 5:47pm On Sep 20, 2016
asumo12:
So this girl don born?

Who give am belle self?

sad angry >
-

Na me undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde To Star In ‘Shadow Parties’, Yoruba Movie / Charly-Boy Kneels In Front Of Lady-Di At The Airport / Ali Baba Reacts To Election Postponement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.