Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,413 members, 7,891,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:36 PM

She Lost Her Virginity, Has She Lost Him As Well? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Lost Her Virginity, Has She Lost Him As Well? (3058 Views)

Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape / Have I Lost Him? / He Approached Me-i Was Fronting = I Lost Him :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: She Lost Her Virginity, Has She Lost Him As Well? by Nobody: 10:01pm On Oct 14, 2009
its pure lie,the guy does not love her simply cos its two yrs relationship,probably he was doing some other girls and still waiting for her on the great day she would eventually open her legs for him,thats why some girls are so gullible,they think refusal of a guy sexual demands means the guy will stick to their refusal and just mope at them,while he wont be doing other chicks
Re: She Lost Her Virginity, Has She Lost Him As Well? by Youngpo413: 9:28am On Oct 23, 2014
posakosa:
Just because a woman looses her virginity to a man DOES NOT mean that he will marry her.

Correlation is NOT causation.

Loosing your virginity to a man does not mean that he will keep you. In fact, he can dump her after phucking her toto well, well DUMP HER to marry a beautiful, young virgin with a tight PUSY. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

So is Life ALL WOMEN HAVE TO BE SMART.

BITTER LADY!

1 Like

Re: She Lost Her Virginity, Has She Lost Him As Well? by Youngpo413: 2:02pm On Oct 23, 2014
Janeesa:
This sort of sounds like me and the relationship I just got out off, only I didnt sleep with him and Im happy I didnt. He would say all kinds of things like " what if i gave you a ring" would we have sex? I said abosoultely NOT, that is not marriage, and thats not commitment thats just u in lust, fool.
Any way i feel for ur friend because she really feels used and alone. She needs good friends like u, family and God at this time to help her pull thru. I wish she was smarter and left the fool immediately as soon as he started pressuring her, u know the sad but HARSH truth is guys will go to as many girls as possible to see what they can get and once they get it they are done and lose respect, so basically females cant win if they are virgins or not, its either these men are pressuring us to lose it or dont want us because we arent pure, they wanna run around and sleep with everything in a skirt and marry virgins at the end of the day but too bad because u cant eat ur cake and have it, hope all those kind of men go hell, that sounds bad but it really pisses me off! angry

and I still DONT understand why men dont treat other girls out there the way they would want their sisters or future daughters to be treated!! angry

ladies love bad boys,so don`t expect something good from such guys...
Most ladies reap what they sow,so I hardly pity them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

What If You Like Her Plump But She Dont? / Why Do British Girls Have Bad Teeth?? / Ok Ladies, Juss Incase You Didn't Know..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.