Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,357 members, 7,974,491 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 05:56 AM

Bp - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Bp (1168 Views)

Reason Why Men Die Of "BP" Very Funny / Hahaha See Wetin High Bp Cause / Why Men Suffer From Bp? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bp by feelgood(m): 4:40pm On Dec 20, 2006
Helper Bee

A man was driving down the road and ran out of gas. Just at that moment, a bee flew in his window.

The bee said, "What seems to be the problem"?

"I'm out of gas."

The bee told the man to wait right there and flew away. Minutes later, the man watched as an entire swarm of bees flew to his car and into his gas tank. After a few minutes, the bees flew out.

"Try it now," said one bee.

The man turned the ignition key and the car started right up.

"Wow!" the man exclaimed. "What did you put in my gas tank"?

The bee answered, "BP."
Re: Bp by jaybaby(f): 6:06pm On Dec 20, 2006
Buhahahhahahah dat wasn't funny Wat is BP?
Re: Bp by feelgood(m): 2:45pm On Dec 21, 2006
smiley ok, joke is eons ahead, eh? Bp = Bee Pee(as in piss, ie urine)
The car stopped, needed some gas (petrol). BP (that is British Petroleum)
is a gas supplier, but when bees gathered and 'peed' in the tank, that qualified
for a kind of BP, no? Hope u got it now? If no, then bust it and pls enjoy other
jokes. Next time I will carefully consider my audience b4 posting jokes wink
Re: Bp by jaybaby(f): 2:52pm On Dec 21, 2006
Better

(1) (Reply)

Brainstorming / Pope The Driver / Happy Buffday Tytylayor!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.