Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,181 members, 7,913,355 topics. Date: Wednesday, 07 August 2024 at 02:37 AM

N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here (21645 Views)

Ogun N-power Agro Participants To Get Land Allocation For Farming. / N-power Agro Assessment Test Ends August 1, Teach Starts August 2 / N-Power Teacher Corps Programme: Incoming Aspirants, Let's Meet Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by Obabajo(m): 1:41pm On Oct 13, 2016
seunlovingme:

It seems you're too harsh with your reply, take it easy and be polite the more replying others.
thank u 4 ur reply, u mature jorrr. If u are nt mature pls log out
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by Obabajo(m): 1:48pm On Oct 13, 2016
nurey:

If you are not knowledge able enough, are too lazy to also research online even if you aren't an agricultural person. I don't have time teaching you or lecturing you. If you really want to prove me wrong then you know what to do.

So when you visit Mr Biggs and they have white florescent bulbs with electric zapper that kill insects drawn to the light what do you call that?

I have tons of instances I can give you.

Goodluck been ignorant
Mr too know give me more examples, trapping kill pest in Ur village abi, ligth florescent n trapping Na same, PHD in pestology
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by nurey(m): 2:10pm On Oct 13, 2016
Obabajo:
Mr too know give me more examples, trapping kill pest in Ur village abi, ligth florescent n trapping Na same, PHD in pestology
I will take your insult as ignorance and still teach you.

There is something called green house, it's not a house painted green oooo. Now that house is where we plant vegetables. To kill insect that manage to get in, that is what is used. I made reference to it because most people would have entered Mr Biggs and noticed the device than even see a green house in Nigeria not to talk of entering one.

Now go to Google and type trapping agricultural pest and see why mulching is the answer.

I am sorry if I sound like an ITK, SNOB or if am obnoxious.
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by d4guy: 3:11pm On Oct 13, 2016
nurey:

There is something called green house, it's not a house painted green oooo. Now that house is where we plant vegetables. To kill insect that manage to get in, that is what is used. I made reference to it because most people would have entered Mr Biggs and noticed the device than even see a green house in Nigeria not to talk of entering one.

Now go to Google and type trapping agricultural pest and see why mulching is the answer.

Nure free the guy jare, e no wan learn , trap nets were taught in jss1 Agric .
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by Obabajo(m): 4:15pm On Oct 13, 2016
nurey:

green house are meant to kill pest ba, guy u sure say u know waiting u dey talk, green house are meant 4 many reasons nt just pest go read ur note ok
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by nurey(m): 5:40pm On Oct 13, 2016
Obabajo:
green house are meant to kill pest ba, guy u sure say u know waiting u dey talk, green house are meant 4 many reasons nt just pest go read ur note ok

At first i thought you were just playing ignorant, but with your reply you couldn't even make head or tail from a conversation. I wonder the kind of university you went to.
No wonder employers are complaining Nigerian graduates are not employable.

I am done with you, don't bother replying me but try to adjust yourself now, it would mean a lot in the near future.

1 Like

Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by johnygilz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oyah send me a WhatsApp massage to join the N-power social forum for first hand information's and assistance thanks

1 Like

Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by johnygilz(m): 10:39pm On Oct 13, 2016
Oyah send me a WhatsApp massage on 07031398123 to join the N-power social forum for first hand information's and assistance thanks
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by bibbysussy(f): 12:26pm On Nov 06, 2016
johnygilz:
Oyah send me a WhatsApp massage on 07031398123 to join the N-power social forum for first hand information's and assistance thanks
Can anyone tell us if he or she is part of the 200,0 00 recently employed by the FG for the N-Power program
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by angeltolly(f): 9:15am On Nov 21, 2016
You people can check your name from here.

https://portal.npower.gov.ng/apply/selected.php

bibbysussy:

Can anyone tell us if he or she is part of the 200,0 00 recently employed by the FG for the N-Power program

Hope you have confirmed yours?
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by Omola8(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2017
@acc2020 how many questions did you answer,I answered 11 I want to know if am on track
Re: N-power Agro Allied Aspirants Let Meet Here by Godfather898989: 8:00am On Aug 03, 2018
Anybody having difficulty login to his/her account here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How Genuine Is BRIMSTONE GLOBAL SOLUTIONS / Ecobank Nigeria Is Recruiting / Finally Landed A Job!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.