Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,230 members, 7,928,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 22 August 2024 at 08:26 PM

Are U Curious Of What Is New In Tech World - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Are U Curious Of What Is New In Tech World (773 Views)

Naij.com Does Not Offer Anything New In Content And Format / How Do I Design My Blog Like Linda Ikeji's Blog With Frames >>new In Blogosphere / New In D Field 9 (WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT) (but Wants To Help) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are U Curious Of What Is New In Tech World by flameforx(m): 11:54pm On Oct 11, 2009
now its easy to see the latest tech and their reviews and also news on them
just click http://flametechreview..com

N.B > post your comment and try using any Ads you see their it free
Re: Are U Curious Of What Is New In Tech World by switch411(m): 11:38am On Oct 12, 2009
flameforx:

now its easy to see the latest tech and their reviews and also news on them
just click http://flametechreview..com

N.B > post your comment and try using any Ads you see their it free
   OGHENE- JESUS!!!!   are you new to blogging?? most probably, or dem just introduce give you. YES YOUR BLOG WAS STARTED THIS MONTH,you advertise so tay, come break rules advertise your ads join the matter!! HABA!! it is against the rules to tell people to use your ads and when google bans you, it is for life. it is obvious you have a lot more to learn.  i wont be surprised if you put that[b] NB[/b] on your blog!! pATHETIC!!

Advise- 95% of those that blog thinking it is their path to financial freedom fail in their quest to make even the slightest impact. because they lack the basic know how and intelligence of how it works. start by reading google terms of service, then study googles official blog on blogging. then ask the guru's who wont ask you to deposit cash in their GTB account. grin grin all the best

NB-
   It took all my intellectual and Biblical might to refrain from calling you incredibly stupid.
Re: Are U Curious Of What Is New In Tech World by lojik(m): 11:14pm On Oct 12, 2009
@ switch411
I fear who no fear you o! Haba!

(1) (Reply)

Help To Review This Websit / Join The Free Ebook Cover Design Tutorial Start From 11th - 16th January 2010 / Critique Nigerias News Blog Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.