Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,193 members, 7,916,514 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 04:14 AM

Being In The Friend Zone. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Being In The Friend Zone. (408 Views)

8 Signs You Are Deep In The Friend Zone For Life / 'Started In The Friend Zone, Now We Are Getting Married' - US Basketball Player / The Life Of A Girl In The Friend-zone *HILARIOUS PICTURES* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Being In The Friend Zone. by wozniacki(f): 10:10am On Sep 20, 2016
I'm actually tired of all these nice guys whinning about being friend zoned. The reason you get friend zoned is because the girls who actually want you are the ones you disregard probably because they are not "hot" enough. Then you go for the "hot" ones and get burned up and you go about asking
"where are all the nice girls"? Duh! Dude, they are in the friend zone where you left them.

For the girls stuck in the friend zone, if that guy can't tell that you like him because he's too busy liking other "hot girls", maybe its worth it to leave that zone and find a guy that thinks you are worth it. And please don't go far finding that great guy. Start from the ones you've friend zoned.

Stop trying to set them up with your ugly cousins or friends...

Read more:
http://www.peacedike.com/2016/09/being-in-friend-zone.html?m=1
Re: Being In The Friend Zone. by Laveda(f): 10:15am On Sep 20, 2016
Okay nau.
Re: Being In The Friend Zone. by ucheHapers(m): 10:36am On Sep 20, 2016
Thinking of friend zoning you...
Re: Being In The Friend Zone. by jorion(m): 10:44am On Sep 20, 2016
only nice guys without goals complain of being Friend zoned. the bitches will come in a millions when i finally arrive and i won't even have to say please
Re: Being In The Friend Zone. by Nobody: 10:47am On Sep 20, 2016
I have never been friend-zoned cheesy
Re: Being In The Friend Zone. by wozniacki(f): 10:50am On Sep 20, 2016
ucheHapers:
Thinking of friend zoning you...
Oh! while you're still thinking, you've already been friend zoned by me.

(1) (Reply)

Dating A Rich Guy / Girl Beating Mercilessly By Her Ex-husband For Visiting Her Son / Guys Is Is TRUE??????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.