Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,003 members, 7,919,206 topics. Date: Tuesday, 13 August 2024 at 12:22 AM

I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari (1463 Views)

Susan Peters Owing Tonia Mua As Makeup Artist Gives Her 24 Hours To Pay (Photos) / Damilola Adegbite: My Bum Bum Tears Everything I Put On / Tonia Ferrari Okoro: I Pulled Down My Jeans & Showed Actors My Naked Bum Is Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari by shakur11(m): 10:21am On Sep 20, 2016
Tonia Ferrari Okoro is making waves as a Yoruba actress even though she was born by a Cameroonian mother to a Nigerian father from Delta State.

She has done a couple of films that got top ratings and thus has some good claims to fame. She is blessed with both great boobs and bum but it is her bum that has caused her the major embarrassment of her life “That will be when some actors accused me of wearing fake hips and bum. At first I thought it was a joke but they were dead serious about it. They went on and on about it that I had to prove it to them that I am all natural. So, I pulled down my jeans and showed them my naked bum. They were transfixed and could not talk for moments. I know I have a fresh and beautiful bum. It was so crazy I couldn’t believe I did what I did. Even the guys were confused. Don’t think I am wayward or something, I believe so much in decency but their accusation made me lose my head. I even told them to touch it and confirm but they just stared in disbelief,” She said.

Please what is she trying to proof to them? she was only trying to seduce the big guys there!

God will save this generation!

Download and follow me on Palmchat. Id 100210876

Re: I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari by sinaj(f): 10:31am On Sep 20, 2016
Na wa o!

Nowadays the best actress in nollywood are characterised by big boobs nd butt.

Mitcheeeew
Re: I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari by shakur11(m): 10:34am On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
Na wa o!

Nowadays the best actress in nollywood are characterised by big boobs nd butt.

Mitcheeeew

That's what is selling! No one want to watch movies without seeing this rubbish!
Re: I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari by sinaj(f): 10:38am On Sep 20, 2016
shakur11:

That's what is selling! No one want to watch movies without seeing this rubbish!
neither Angelina Jolie nor Genevieve have big boobs or butt, but they are one of the best.
Re: I Have Had To Strip Naked To Prove My Bum Is Real – Tonia Ferrari by GoggleB(m): 10:46am On Sep 20, 2016
God bless Omotola Jolade and Genevieve Nnaji..
They aren't saint but they are better off than all dis ones using boobies to cause recession everywhere

(1) (Reply)

Watch As Two Female NYSC Members Fail To Spell 'yoghurt' In Video Gone Viral / Stephanie Otobo Is A Dirty Demon- Daniella Okeke / Video: Bally And Bisola Under The Duvet Fingering Her And Making Love #bbnaija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.