Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,670 members, 7,948,528 topics. Date: Saturday, 14 September 2024 at 12:14 AM

What Do You Look For Online Trading Software - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / What Do You Look For Online Trading Software (408 Views)

Online Trading Can Solve Your Financial and Unemployment Problems / Please I Am Looking For A Partner In Online Trading / Are Banks Legally Supposed To Charge Parallel Rate For Online Transactions? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Look For Online Trading Software by vipuls1979: 12:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello Friends,

I am Indian into technology space developing software for stock broker which includes Online Trading & Backoffice Software
Could you please let me know how a Buy Mandate and Sell Mandate works in Nigerian Online Trading system, is it you place an order and trading engine matches the same and executes the mandate or after placing an order someone at brokerage house pushes your order to exchange.
What if funds are not available in system , does trading system intelligent enough to take you to a payment gateway where you can transfer funds and it automatically gets credited in your financial ledger for further trading.
Do you have access to taxation reports, Global reports of from and to date traded into securities
Apart from the above , What kind of challenges are faced to you in terms of online trading, reporting, any specific challenges which you are unable to meet from brokers in Nigeria
Your comment would help me create a robust trading and backoffice software

1 Like

Re: What Do You Look For Online Trading Software by Nobody: 12:34pm On Sep 20, 2016
vipuls1979:
Hello Friends,

I am Indian into technology space developing software for stock broker which includes Online Trading & Backoffice Software
Could you please let me know how a Buy Mandate and Sell Mandate works in Nigerian Online Trading system, is it you place an order and trading engine matches the same and executes the mandate or after placing an order someone at brokerage house pushes your order to exchange.
What if funds are not available in system , does trading system intelligent enough to take you to a payment gateway where you can transfer funds and it automatically gets credited in your financial ledger for further trading.
Do you have access to taxation reports, Global reports of from and to date traded into securities
Apart from the above , What kind of challenges are faced to you in terms of online trading, reporting, any specific challenges which you are unable to meet from brokers in Nigeria
Your comment would help me create a robust trading and backoffice software

You welome on this forum and am very certain that you will get a good response soon well detailed . I will like to work with you on a differnt project .I awaits your response .

Take care.

(1) (Reply)

Thousands Of Zimbabweans Lose Money As MMM Crashes / Who Is Into Wine And Liquor Business? / Please help a Nairalander with Good Sample Of Busines Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.