Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,140 members, 7,887,299 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 06:17 AM

A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today (595 Views)

17-Year-Old Boy Buys A Car For His Mother In Lagos. See Reactions (Photo, Video) / A Nairalander Celebrates His Great Grandmother At 130 Years / My Experience As A Mother Today!!! Mothers Una Dey Try! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by kingui(m): 12:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
today I celebrate the greatest woman in my life, the one who has raised despite all odds. happy birthday mama Ifesinachi Odo ibekwe a school teacher who has in heart to rise children in the right way . I love you.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by HomeTutor1(f): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2016
Happy birthday to you ma. May God bless your new age.
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by HomeTutor1(f): 12:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
Goodmorning to you all. You can put your children in my trust for a standard home lesson on mathematics, Physics and further mathematics for primary, secondary and SSCE level in Lagos. My phone number is 07089340542
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by Nobody: 10:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
See wetin nigeria don turn graduate to @poster above me. Nawa. God go help us o
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by gidjah(m): 8:03am On Sep 21, 2016
HBD to a pretty momma
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by wonderfulchild: 8:19am On Sep 21, 2016
Young one at that. Happy Birthday, sweet mum
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by ahnie: 11:28am On Sep 21, 2016
HomeTutor1:
Goodmorning to you all. You can put your
children in my trust for a standard home
lesson on mathematics, Physics and further

mathematics for primary, secondary and SSCE
level in Lagos.
My phone number is 07089340542

And you are a MALE.who does that!
Re: A Nairalander Celebrates His Mother Today by HomeTutor1(f): 11:32am On Sep 21, 2016
ahnie:

And you are a MALE.who does that!
I am a female.

The lesson is not taking place in my house.
You will be the one to decide on where you want me to be taking the children.

Well, some Have done that and everything is going well.

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Hilarious Meaning Of A Woman..(photo) / Benefits Of Having Children At Old Age. / When Love Was Real And There Wasn't Phone For Lying

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.