Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,881 members, 7,935,775 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:36 PM

Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses (616 Views)

MASTER's Course In Canada: Tuition $1500 | Master/ PhD / Top 15 Most Selected Courses By Students In JAMB UTME 2017 / 2017 List Of Most Selected Courses In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses by baum1: 12:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello,

If you have a first class in Physics/Mathematics/Statistics/Economics,Engineering and have your transcripts and certificates with you or you can easily get them, please send me an email. The opportunity is for further studies, master's or phd, abroad. I want to work with you to secure scholarships abroad if you are interested

Meanwhile, I am also very happy to provide advice to those with 2:1 who have their transcripts ready. Those with 2:2 can also be in touch if they have some money for tuition fees/living expenses and are looking for good schools with low tuition cost.

I believe someone somewhere must need this opportunity, so please keep the emails rolling in.

MODS - Please help qualified people in need of opportunities and make display this on the front page. As you know, there are thousands of Nigerians whose souls will bless you for giving them a chance to advance in life. Thank you.
Re: Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses by STENON(f): 12:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thanks.
Re: Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses by prodam(m): 12:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hello,

I am qualified and willing to wok with you on getting the scholarship.

Please pm here is not working for me, Kindly drop your mail or phone.

Many thanks
Re: Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses by baum1: 12:56pm On Sep 20, 2016
prodam:
Hello,

I am qualified and willing to wok with you on getting the scholarship.

Please pm here is not working for me, Kindly drop your mail or phone.

Many thanks

Hello bro,

The danger of dropping my email is that spam will flood my inbox.

The PM works. I already responded to several messages. I will respond to your pm once I see it. Otherwise, do a nairaland search for my email.
Re: Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses by prodam(m): 2:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
baum1:

Hello bro,
The danger of dropping my email is that spam will flood my inbox.
The PM works. I already responded to several messages. I will respond to your pm once I see it. Otherwise, do a nairaland search for my email.

I have sent you a PM. I just hope you get it.

Thank you.
Re: Master's/phd Scholarships For Selected Courses by baum1: 4:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
prodam:

I have sent you a PM. I just hope you get it.

Thank you.

Thanks bro.

Can I ask if you have the BSc + MSc requirement stated in the advert and in the appropriate courses? If yes, then I will ask you to drop your email so we can communicate. Otherwise, I don't think I can help much.

(1) (Reply)

Fire Engulfs University Of Jos Library (PHOTOS) / Lagos State BRT Buses Turns School Bus / Get N1000 Airtime By Signing Up On Our Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.