Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,829 members, 7,872,781 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:45 PM

“I Can Never Be With A Man That Talks Too Much” – Toke Makinwa - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “I Can Never Be With A Man That Talks Too Much” – Toke Makinwa (540 Views)

Don Jazzy Reacts To Alex Diary Session With Biggie, Says She Talks Too Much / Festus Fadeyi: Toke Makinwa Reacts To Rumor Of Dating 70-Year-Old Billionaire / Festus Fadeyi’s Children Warn Toke Makinwa: "Leave Our Father Alone” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“I Can Never Be With A Man That Talks Too Much” – Toke Makinwa by Topza(m): 12:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
Toke Makinwa bares it all in a recent interview with Fame Extra Magazine debut edition- ‘The Rebirth’. She talks about fashion, dating again and more.

Read below:
Let’s talk fashion for a bit. Which designers are you loving currently?

Lately, my love for shoes are actually a problem. Lol… I love Balenciaga, Aquazzura Wild things/pompoms, Sergio Rossi, and of course Alaia Sandals too. For me I go thru phases when it comes to labels, I am a label LovePeddler, I need to stay faithful but they are so many amazing brands it’s like a kid in the candy store. For clothing, I love me some Nigerian Brands like Nouva Couture, Toju Foyeh, Lisa Folawiyo, April by Kunbi, Lanre Da Silva and Deola by Deola Sagoe.

What’s the fashion item in your closet you can’t get enough of right now?
The cold shoulder trend is my fav right now, I love the Tope FNR balloon sleeve Ankara so much, it’s so comfy and of course the cold shoulder detail.

What’s your biggest fashion no-no?
Oh there are so many but what irks me the most must be the wearing everything in trend. Not everything in trend fits your body frame. I love to keep up with fashion and of course everyone loves to be on top of their game and we like to have an idea of which direction the world is going but there are somethings that are in and might not necessary be for me.

Do you have a style crush?
Oh yeah… So many of them. I love Blake Lively, Eku Edewor, Zainab Balogun… Rita Dominic will look good in anything, she is just so stylish.

On average it takes you how long to get ready for a red ca.....Continue Reading @

http://www.gisttrace.com/2016/09/i-can-never-be-with-man-that-talks-too.html

Re: “I Can Never Be With A Man That Talks Too Much” – Toke Makinwa by Cutehector(m): 12:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wasn't she d one who had a failed marriage?
Re: “I Can Never Be With A Man That Talks Too Much” – Toke Makinwa by Topza(m): 1:08pm On Sep 20, 2016
hmm

(1) (Reply)

Davido Drops 5 New Hot Tracks!!!!!!!! / Despite All I’ve Been Through, I’m Happy – Tiwa Savage / Aliko Dangote Reportedly Confirms Arsenal Purchase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.