Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,710 members, 7,972,621 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 02:27 PM

Nokia 216 Dual SIM With Front And Rear Cameras With Flash - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nokia 216 Dual SIM With Front And Rear Cameras With Flash (819 Views)

See The Message I Got From 9mobile After Recharging My Sim With #200 / DOOGEE SHOOT 1 : Dual Cameras With Dtouch Unlock / Introducing BRYTE G7 7inches With Flash! Specs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nokia 216 Dual SIM With Front And Rear Cameras With Flash by Holuwarphantom(m): 1:01pm On Sep 20, 2016
Since i was born and now i am getting old, i have never seen this kind of phone... Microsoft announced Nokia 216 Dual sim, Its latest feature in India. It’s a 2.8-inch (320 x 240 pixels) QVGA LCD screen, Its also comes with VGA cameras on the front and back and also has LED flash for both the cameras. see the video and reviews here http://sumo.ly/p8DA

(1) (Reply)

6 Pieces Of Iphone 6s Available Now / How To Get Over 500 Million Unlimited Twitter And Facebook Likes / Please Advice, What Android Phone Can I Get At This Time.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.