Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,249 members, 7,974,182 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 05:43 PM

See Wat She Did To Me Today - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Wat She Did To Me Today (1479 Views)

She Opened Up To Me Today And I Was Surprised, Pls How Do I Go About It / Her Boyfriend Ordered Her Not To Attend A Party. See What She Did Next - Photos / This Smart Lady Tried To Cheat Me Today, But I Cheated Her Instead.(photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Wat She Did To Me Today by jonaifame22(m): 3:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
I've a new friend,she calls her self jaqie (jacqueline for full) she's very pretty,I met her when she came to my shop to retouch her gallas hair cut, and being dat she's a very pretty gal, my barbing was at it's best when I was workn on her hair
When I was through I tried to get her number cos I engaged her in a hearty discussion and she she was enjoying it,after the cut she had to stay a while and watch a movie in my shop, then upon her exit she gave me her number and I was very glad even though I had to beg her profusely before she gave me, reasons being that she has a lot of guys buggn her life already,so I promised her that I'm different even though I know I was lying so two days later I called her and and she said she's at sabo, chai immediately my lieing skills manifested itself and I told her I was at sabo market meanwhile I was at my shop.
Then we arranged to meet and sharply I armed myself wth my ATM card, I was ready to show my financial might should the case for that come up, so we met and she was looking dashing wth her shirt and jean and cool foot wear and while i stormed her presence wth my jean and polo shirt coupled wth my black timberland sandals, my ATM card and sweet mouth cos I know sey I no get swag and anybody wey use am abuse me dez waste him time

So as we met i felt the craving to hug her jus like a blackberry user craves for charger to charge his already dying fone, buh I jus controlled my self so we exchanged pleasantries and I told her I want to get to ozone to do welcome back for my mtn sim and she should pls follow me and she did and when I got there,I started forming dat I was looking for the sim all na lie,

I was feeling like obama as I was walkn wth her and I cld feel the hawkful eyes of some konji persecuted guys preying on her fresh and luscious skin, then we had lunch and she paid for herself, I didn't feel happy abt it so we went to the the ps3 angle cos she said she felt like playing game so I thought to mysef that I will deal wth her severly for not lettn me pay for her meal, buh can u imagine, the first game ended 7-1 of which she beat the the living day light of me and I lost every game we played except for one which I managed to draw and when after all we realised we've spent some 800 naira each playing game and she still paid for herself, I felt really bad,that I cld not pay for her fun.

Buh I like dis gal and wth dis her attitude will I eva get her to date me ,cos she's actn like she's self sufficient and I feel like I can't handle it.
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
learn how to use English paragraph

1 Like

Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by jonaifame22(m): 3:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
JIXZ:
learn how to use English paragraph
okay,thank you!
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by sinaj(f): 3:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jona u sabi lie for Africa eh grin

1 Like

Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Nobody: 3:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
It's like reading the whole news paper.. Anyway, oya show us this beariful gayl with fresh & luscious skin like FRISTI. cool

Or idonbeleivit...
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by gabinogem(m): 3:43pm On Sep 20, 2016
So ur problem now Na say she pay for herself
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Davash222(m): 3:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
She trashed you 7-1

You don't deserve that girl, you know?

*when you fall down and your Iphone 7 is in your pocket and you hear a crack, you would just be thinking... Oh Lord please let that be my leg. *

3 Likes

Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by pxDharniel(m): 3:46pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:
It's like reading the whole news paper.. Anyway, oya show us this beariful gayl with fresh & luscious skin like FRISTI.

Or idonbeleivit...

Seconded!

Men and wahala. If d girl begin demand now u go dey vex. Now wey she dey respect herself jeje u still dey form rambo. U wan show am ur financial might wen una neva marry or even date sef . Smh
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by jonaifame22(m): 3:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
sinaj each time u mention me nd I look at ur picture u torture my young life wth wth ur beautiful face,why not leave me alone
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by BlackMbakara1(m): 3:49pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why you want chicken out now? Abeg Kontinu in PEJ's voice.
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Officialkenshin(m): 3:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
gabinogem:
So ur problem now Na say she pay for herself

No no no, his problem be say e no fit become the girl maga.

Mumu boi.

Small money u dey get frm barbing u wan spend am on babe.

angry

With smelly Pusey

1 Like

Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by jonaifame22(m): 4:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
sinaj:
sinaj each time u mention me and I look at ur picture, u torture my young life wth ur beautiful face,why not leave me alone

Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by jonaifame22(m): 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
Officialkenshin:

No no no, his problem be say e no fit become the girl maga.
Mumu boi.
Small money u dey get frm barbing u wan spend am on babe.
angry
With smelly Pusey
okay thank you oya carry ur load dey go.

1 Like

Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 20, 2016
i like you op u are being plain about you, unlike some guys here who will lie about em working in an oil company grin

Forming like gees while in reality they are nothing angry
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Nobody: 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
pxDharniel:

Seconded!

Men and wahala. If d girl begin demand now u go dey vex. Now wey she dey respect herself jeje u still dey form rambo. U wan show am ur financial might wen una neva marry or even date sef . Smh

Hahahhaha... Showing off his ATM card to his new prey but in his previous thread he got mad coz he's friend who happen to be a girl who friend zoned him asked him to share indomie with him and drank one can of malt... grin grin grin

Abeeeeg, this guy his mumuness is on fleek cheesy
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 20, 2016
Mumu op
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by jonaifame22(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Berlynn:

my sister ayam nothing,dat's why I look to hang around beautiful's who can be termed as something at least make my status change.
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by jonaifame22(m): 4:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Hahahhaha... Showing off his ATM card to his new prey but in his previous thread he got mad coz he's friend who happen to be a girl who friend zoned him asked him to share indomie with him and drank one can of malt... grin grin grin

thanks for the insult.
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by pxDharniel(m): 5:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
TrapQueen77:

Lol...character full NL I swear
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Kaira333: 5:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
Y didn't u pay d bills kwanu? Stingy boy.
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by Nobody: 12:33am On Sep 21, 2016
pxDharniel:

Lol...character full NL I swear

Hhahaahahhaah.. Indeed.. U gone laugh with these kind of members... Their wahala never stopped grin
Re: See Wat She Did To Me Today by sugar2016(f): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2016
Helo can someone put me true please coz am new here

(1) (Reply)

A Broken Heart / Help!!! Must Everything Be Big? / Guys, Why Are You Scared Of The Friendzone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.