Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,375 members, 7,881,348 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:24 PM

Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) (6924 Views)

Banker's Dumped Girlfriend Drives His Mercedes Into A Swimming Pool In Revenge / Woman Condemns Lady Who Isn't Bothered As Guy Inserts Hand In Her Pant At Party / 7 Different Ladies Celebrates National BF Day With Thesame Nigerian Boyfriend (P (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by annnikky(f): 3:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
According to a shocking story and photo posted on
Reddit which has already gone viral online and on social
media, a man passed out and his estranged angry
girlfriend who felt he had cheated and dumped her,
reportedly shoved nine screws inside his urethra.

According to a Reddit poster, the man had broken up
with the girl after she accused him of cheating. In
retaliation she got him drunk and when he passed out,
she inserted the screws one after the other inside his
urethra.

“A man was rushed to the hospital – with nine screws
inside his urethra. Police claim that the man’s estranged
girlfriend is responsible for “putting the screws” to her ex.

“Online reports say that the man broke up with his GF, who he had been seeing for three years – and she was upset. So she got him drunk, and when he passed out she inserted the screws one after the other inside his urethra.”

See the graphic photo below;

www.naijaonpoint.com/nigerian-news/shocker-dumped-girlfriend-inserts-dozens-of-screws-inside-boyfriends-pnis-after-getting-him-drunk-graphic-photo.html

1 Like

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Smellymouth: 3:52pm On Sep 20, 2016
**checks my deek***

Nna ehn,Hell hath no fury than a woman scorned..

"..she got him drunk and when he passed out,
she inserted the screws one after the other inside his urethra..."

Chaiii!!

2 Likes

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by jamalnation(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Nobody: 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Ejemehn(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hell hath no fury like an angry woman....

Him cup don full......

And she's a sore loser

3 Likes

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Bobbysmart6(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eeew.women.women are so despirate.hope d guy no die sha

1 Like

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Khd95(m): 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
That lady is brutal,no wonder she was dumpedsad

3 Likes

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Sunnymatey(m): 4:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fear women
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Davash222(m): 4:12pm On Sep 20, 2016
Amateur Blogging... No location,

She inserted nine screws, one after the other, inside his urethra when he was sleeping And he didn't feel any pain Abi na black magic she use do am.
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by onyekachee(f): 4:13pm On Sep 20, 2016
women have mind o,jeez!
can that man use his joystick ever again?
well this serves as a lesson to all those who use and dump ladies like no tomorrow,grow up

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by youngberry001(m): 4:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
Eeeehh Nine wetin.......

3 Likes

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2016
onyekachee:
women have mind o,jeez!
can that man use his joystick ever again?
well this serves as a lesson to all those who use and dump ladies like no tomorrow,grow up
U dey dia bae grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by DozieInc(m): 7:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 20, 2016
Thank God i'm gay... sad
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Purpletee(f): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
to my future hubby in case you plan to break my fragile heart...your own go worse o....
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by uyiekpen26: 8:37pm On Sep 20, 2016
Men should equally be replying violently too.
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by annnikky(f): 9:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
crotonite:
Thank God i'm gay... sad
shocked shocked shocked tongue

2 Likes

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
annnikky:

shocked shocked shocked tongue
na joke I dey joke ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
Chisos,, my joystick
Its better i leave this earth than loose my precious joystick....awwwn junior i can't imagine how miserable life would have been without you boy,,,
I can't do without you,, u go into that tight, wet , warm place and work yourself up just to pleasure me
After you na money oo,, then ladies

It's high time i appreciate you boy grin

1 Like

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Sirrexninefour(m): 10:53pm On Sep 20, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Na wa oh!
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 11:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
WTF??!!! shocked

I hope I'm not the only one that actually checked my precious dick after reading that whole story cheesy cheesy
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by cyprus000: 11:09pm On Sep 20, 2016
Davash222:
Amateur Blogging... No location,

She inserted nine screws, one after the other, inside his urethra when he was sleeping And he didn't feel any pain Abi na black magic she use do am.
[size=13pt]
I can 'sedate' you and cut you into pieces, while you watch helpless and defenselessly.

Broaden you knowledge. Mr.

Ignorance is for the weak
[/size]

3 Likes

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by MBush(m): 11:18pm On Sep 20, 2016
Purpletee:
to my future hubby in case you plan to break my fragile heart...your own go worse o....

I won't break it... I gat your back...

1 Like

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by AngelAhnie(f): 11:19pm On Sep 20, 2016
Wicked lady
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Shiitposter: 11:22pm On Sep 20, 2016
Fake
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Shiitposter: 11:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
cyprus000:
[size=13pt]
I can 'sedate' you and cut you into pieces, while you watch helpless and defenselessly.

Broaden you knowledge. Mr.

Ignorance is for the weak
[/size]

And you think a "girl" will go through all that trouble just to stick nails inside his penis?
Also have you seen the space between those nails? Literally photoshop-tier
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Purpletee(f): 11:44pm On Sep 20, 2016
MBush:

I won't break it... I gat your back...
I take your word for it...just know if you break my heart,hell on earth awaits you. grin
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by DozieInc(m): 12:16am On Sep 21, 2016
The definition of witchcraft.
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Sweetnik22(f): 12:48am On Sep 21, 2016
McBrooklyn:
WTF??!!! shocked

I hope I'm not the only one that actually checked my precious dick after reading that whole story cheesy cheesy
R u kinda scared shocked shocked
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by Nobody: 12:56am On Sep 21, 2016
How did she manage to stick those nails in.... Check the spacing...9 nails... I donbilivit. undecided undecided

Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by annnikky(f): 1:02am On Sep 21, 2016
crotonite:
na joke I dey joke ooo tongue tongue tongue tongue
I fear oo buh I no run sha grin grin tongue
Re: Dumped Girlfriend Inserts Dozens Of Screws Inside Boyfriend's P*nis(photo) by annnikky(f): 1:04am On Sep 21, 2016
mhiz:
How did she manage to stick those nails in.... Check the spacing...9 nails... I donbilivit. undecided undecided
Wen someone want to do ba there's always away for it d devil will give him/her too options to achieve his purpose/aim undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Someone is trying to scam me again / What I Noticed About Hausa Girls / Who's This Guy? I See Him Everywhere On The Internet [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.