Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,168 members, 7,880,654 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:52 PM

This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life (1371 Views)

Man Loses His Job After This Man Stole N1.2 Million From A Bank In Lagos. Photos / Kidnapper Evans: How My Girlfriend, Amaka Caused My Downfall & Shock Of My Life / 60-Year-Old Man Stole A Car In Jos, Plateau State - See What Happened To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by mezynaija(m): 3:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
A thief who stole a wallet from a native doctor was shocked when the item turned into a dangerous snake in his hands. The guy tried all he could to extricate the reptile from his hand but to no avail, so he had no choice but to go to the owner of the wallet and confessed what he did.

According to Adom Online, the incident left people baffled after they watched as a wallet turned into a deadly cobra in the hands of the thief as a result of “black magic”.
It was gathered that the 27-year-old thief identified as Mdu, had snatched the wallet from the owner, not knowing that he was playing with fire as the owner is a known witch doctor. When he tried to open it to see what he got, the wallet turned into a cobra that wrapped itself around his hand.

A witness revealed that the terrified thief tracked the native doctor who was about to board a taxi and confessed that he stole his wallet and wanted to return it.

“He stole a wallet from an old man; people around are just saying the old man is a Sangoma (native doctor), but no one knows the man around. When he snatched the wallet he went behind a billboard; that’s when the wallet turned into a snake.

“The snake is not biting him but it’s stuck in his hands as he failed to throw it way; this is first-grade black magic.”

Source: http://www.jtownconnect.com/2016/09/this-man-stole-native-doctors-wallet.html

Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by mezynaija(m): 3:55pm On Sep 20, 2016
cc lalasticlala, ijebabe, MissyB3, myndy44

1 Like

Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by Davash222(m): 3:57pm On Sep 20, 2016
Why this native doctor never use em power get money, atleast, be the Richest man In Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by Khd95(m): 3:58pm On Sep 20, 2016
grin

recession nor sweet at all,even babalawo sev dey feel am'(

1 Like

Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by tellwisdom: 4:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by odogwu2007(m): 4:04pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is definitely going straight to FP so let me book my space grin. Popcorn in hand Fanta on the table. Seat belt crossed. Oya lala come and take us there grin grin
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by michaeadi(m): 4:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Extreme wonder..

Abeg where the Sangoma guy dey stay..

I wan hire am to visit Mint and Print... I need some change from there.
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by Adaowerri111: 4:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nairalanders believe almost all stories that have to do with snakes, wont be surprise if this hits FP
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by finally1(m): 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2016
fairy tales..
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by Chikpat(m): 5:07pm On Sep 20, 2016
This story was first published on nairaland at:
https://www.nairaland.com/3359946/see-what-happened-guy-robbed
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by felixomor: 6:00pm On Sep 20, 2016
finally1:
fairy tales..

U were there? Just asking?
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by blithe2nice(m): 9:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Black magic indeed.
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by elvision1(m): 2:38am On Sep 21, 2016
Na when babalawo start to dey use wallet? See packaging.
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by Nutase: 5:26am On Sep 21, 2016
If you wan buy d wallet inbox me grin
Re: This Man Stole A Native Doctor’s Wallet & Got The Shock Of His Life by George22016(m): 6:45am On Sep 21, 2016
The Nigerian government asked me to Inform this to the General Public and Stake holders that Today is thursday 21 September which means Tomorrow is Friday 22 September

Thank you for your attention :oThe Nigerian government asked me to Inform this to the General Public and Stake holders that Today is thursday 21 September which means Tomorrow is Friday 22 September

Thank you for your attention

(1) (Reply)

Man Commits Suicide Two Days After Losing His Sight / Woman Whose Husband Attacked And Stabbed Her In Her Private Part Speaks From Hos / Woman Identifies Kidnapper In Banking Hall

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.