Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,868 members, 7,872,884 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 02:10 AM

Looking For Serious Minded People In Network Marketing - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Looking For Serious Minded People In Network Marketing (627 Views)

25 Richest People In World In 2018 And Their Net Worth / Dangote Makes The List Of The 2018 Most Powerful People In The World - See Full / Cubana Chief Priest Slams "Dirty Minded Broke People" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Looking For Serious Minded People In Network Marketing by noetic5: 5:10pm On Sep 20, 2016
Yes, am talking about Network Marketing. So the lazy ones can leave this thread or not read it at all. The truth is that, network marketing is one of the surest ways to get out of poverty and become financially free, if you do it with the right team and the treat it as a business..

If you consistently do it for 2-3 years, working closely with my team, I guarantee your financial freedom.

Pls, this is not MMM or one lazy ponzi scheme.. Am looking for leaders who will work with me and we'll set out goals.. Am not looking for lazy ppl, but ppl who are willing to take their destiny in their hands...

I have a project office in Abuja and will are coming to Lagos.

Don't worry about the presentation and going about convincing ppl, I and my team will do that for you, all you have to do is open your contacts to us, and we'll do the rest.. We can convince better because we have evidence and bank alerts speak..

We'll be networking with AIM GLOBAL, because it's the best network marketing in Nigeria..

WHY

1. No selling of products

2. No compulsory purchase

3. No dropping of points

4. No pressure to climb to a certain stage

5. Daily payment plan

I need serious minded people who are hungry for money.

WhatsApp me on +2348023460221

Re: Looking For Serious Minded People In Network Marketing by iamawara(m): 11:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
Lalastical come and see oh. He is about to scam people
Re: Looking For Serious Minded People In Network Marketing by Onelovetayz(m): 9:07am On Sep 21, 2016
Is the programme about selling of their products?

Can one still participate without selling their products and earn money?

(1) (Reply)

MMM Nigeria:the Dark History Of This Popular Ponzi Scheme / Recession: Sand Dredging Activities In Ilaje Bariga Stopped By Police / Can Pounds Be Received On Dollar Payoneer Card?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.