Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:45 AM

Want To Know The Meaning Pls - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Want To Know The Meaning Pls (424 Views)

Know The Differences Between Poisonous And Non Poisonous Snakes / ADDY: This Word Has Been Trending online For Sometime Now, See The Meaning Here / Type The Longest Word You Know And The Meaning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Want To Know The Meaning Pls by ebukav(m): 5:54pm On Sep 20, 2016
Result came out this week, in one of my result, the in course score was there, the exam score was there, the final score over 100% was there but when it got to the final grade where they put A, B or C, I saw something like this (#####) five like that. Any one know what it means pls. Will really like to know thanks.
Re: Want To Know The Meaning Pls by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:31pm On Sep 20, 2016
Must be a mistake. If u r a University undergraduate, the final score over 100% should tell u which grade is expected to be there. Different Universities have different grades for different scores, so check yours. Infact, grades for different scores should b at d bottom of the page on which the result is pasted if it's in a school like mine

So no big deal

(1) (Reply)

11 Million Nigerian Children Out Of School - Agency / UNIPORT Extends 2016/2017 Sales Of Postgraduate Application Form Closing Date / Don't Judge People You Don't Know ( Please Try And Watch FAM )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.