Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,028 members, 7,912,895 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 03:21 PM

Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) (60912 Views)

Wanted Kidnapper Who Shoots With 2 AK-47 Guns At The Same Time, Arrested. Photos / 25-Year-Old African American Fights 6 Police Officers At The Same Time (Pics) / Cultist Buried With Hot Drink, Marijuana And Cigarette (Graphic Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Yannny: 8:21pm On Sep 20, 2016
WHAT IS THE WORLD BECOMING?
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by picked(m): 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
Judge not so say the Bible

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Sep 20, 2016
iamfree25:

what u just typed looks like JARGONS to me
Ok!. grin
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Jay542(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
goldeno10boy:
definatly not the 'High' i know grin grin grin
I know you know both High grin
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by adewumiopeyemi(m): 8:24pm On Sep 20, 2016
END TIME IS NEAR GOD HELP US cry cry
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by dreezybines: 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
FriendChoice:
Christians and Gross indecency = 5 and 6. If not for Christian, How dare human smoke while reading Holy Book.

Pls Understand that he who is a Christian is Christ like...This lady to me is not Christ like...So therefore, she's not a Christian... I HOPE YOU GET IT NOW...AND PLS GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST,JESUS LOVES YOU...
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by octopusfreaky(f): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Jay542:
She wants to see the Most high grin
lol, imagine
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by horlumiday(m): 8:25pm On Sep 20, 2016
Speechless

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
dreezybines:

Pls Understand that he who is a Christian is Christ like...This lady to me is not Christ like...So therefore, she's not a Christian... I HOPE YOU GET IT NOW...AND PLS GIVE YOUR LIFE TO CHRIST,JESUS LOVES YOU...

And I love him too.
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Jay542(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
octopusfreaky:
lol, imagine
Lol. I don't know where your mind at tho
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:27pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
God only made that plant.
Man device means to satisfy his insatiable urges by making marijuana out of the same plant.
So is man-made.
My opinion thou!.

Your opinion could not be more wrong. Marijuana is not made. It is natural occurring plant, the natural plant is smoked. Get your facts right

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:28pm On Sep 20, 2016
omas1:
Mr. That girl is not from edo state.
tell him bruh
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Hdz4luv: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
MadCow1:
What sin has she committed? Or didn't God create Marijuana?

I have come to realize that these fundamental Christians tend to see themselves as God's appointed judges.

They will criticize a girl for being naked forgetting that we were all born naked and unclothedness was how God made mankind.

See how they are criticizing this girl for smoking a herb created by God whilst reading the word of God. If God didn't want man consuming Marijuana, he would not have made it.

Remember.. That after creation, God looked at all he had made and said it was good..

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29

I wish I could see ur mother unclad since God created her unclad
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by billyG(m): 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
She want ganga inspiration.
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 20, 2016
tonyx4x44:

Your opinion could not be more wrong. Marijuana is not made. It is natural occurring plant, the natural plant is smoked. Get your facts right
I guess God inspired man to start smoking it?.
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Carter4luv(m): 8:30pm On Sep 20, 2016
some people do things without considering their generation
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Pinzy: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
Na highness dy cause am...I remember one of my friends screaming God forgive me after taking Weed.
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by omnisali: 8:33pm On Sep 20, 2016
God bless the weed Amen

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by tonyx4x44(m): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
I guess God inspired man to start smoking it?.

I have no knowledge of your God.

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by freecocoa(f): 8:36pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
God created the plant used in making marijuana.
So man created marijuana.
You are shitting me right now.

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by TAXMASTER: 8:38pm On Sep 20, 2016
Now let's digest this,she is smoking weed and reading the Bible at the same time right?..yes that's exactly what she is doing which is wrong in the sight of some people here and other media platforms,now let me tell u,she is smoking and reading the Bible at the same time because the inspiration coming from the weed will let her understand whichever chapter and verse she is reading(trust me I'm experienced in this) very well than most of u who read with an empty head and understands nothing,secondly she is not hiding the fact that she is smoking and reading the Bible at the same time unlike most of us who suck p**sy,d*ick and b*reast on saturday night and went to church on sunday morning to receive ''HIS BODY AND HIS BLOOD''with the same mouth.#NONSENSE

3 Likes

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by alizma: 8:39pm On Sep 20, 2016
let them show her where it is written in the Bible that what she is doing is forbidden

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
freecocoa:
You are Shitting me right now.
make me understand.
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by AngelAhnie(f): 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
tellwisdom:
All these edo, ishan gurls eh!....Their fashion style no differnt from yaba left occupants
Who is this one?
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:40pm On Sep 20, 2016
Hdz4luv:
I wish I could see ur mother unclad since God created her unclad

Come and see my mother naked na... undecided

Is that all your problem in life is?

Like seriously? Mtcheeew.. Arrant nonsense.

4 Likes

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:41pm On Sep 20, 2016
horrmorr:
God will forgive u

For what? undecided

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by SarcasticTruth: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
A girl is getting high while communicating with the Most High, I really can't see anything wrong here

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Kings2rule(m): 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
This is nonsense. Deceiving of one's self.
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by MadCow1: 8:42pm On Sep 20, 2016
asuo27:
God only made that plant.
Man device means to satisfy his insatiable urges by making marijuana out of the same plant.
So is man-made.
My opinion thou!.

Wrong..

Man made paper..

Man made car..

But plants were made by God.. And consuming that which God has made is never a Sin

1 Like

Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by juniweezy(m): 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
MadCow1:
What sin has she committed? Or didn't God create Marijuana?

I have come to realize that these fundamental Christians tend to see themselves as God's appointed judges.

They will criticize a girl for being naked forgetting that we were all born naked and unclothedness was how God made mankind.

See how they are criticizing this girl for smoking a herb created by God whilst reading the word of God. If God didn't want man consuming Marijuana, he would not have made it.

Remember.. That after creation, God looked at all he had made and said it was good..

And I will raise up for them a plant of renown, and they shall be no more consumed with hunger in the land, neither bear the shame of the heathen any more. -- Ezekiel 34:29

may God have mercy on u. Na idiots like you dey say if God didn't want us 2 fornicate he would have given us our dicks when we get married. Nonsense
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 20, 2016
MadCow1:

Wrong..

Man made paper..

Man made car..

But plants were made by God.. And consuming that which God has made is never a Sin
Hmm!.
You need to open your own ministry. grin
Re: Girl Reading Bible & Smoking Marijuana The Same Time Blasted (Photos) by nijanigga: 8:48pm On Sep 20, 2016
Nigerians and holier than thou attitude, what's their business ? abi they want to defend God? abeggi ,many of them don't know that marijuana is medicinal and you can get doctor's prescription if you have need for it.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Owerri Jailbreak: Godwin Chukwuemeka ‘Match And Die’ Captured In Hideout / Drunk Man Beats His Wife In Ibadan For Refusing Him Sex (Photos) / Internet Fraudster Bags 35-Year Jail Sentence In Ilorin (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.